The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:21 am
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:37 pm .... and she recovered in a few hours.

holy shit. rub some fucking dirt on it. chicken little biker yelling "Fire" again. :lol:
And if the clot had been in her brain stem? You know somewhere important?
its amazing the limits you guys will go to spin a story to make it look as if the vaccine is killing people. there isn't even any mention anywhere in this story that a vaccine had anything to do with it. but its the implication that is being made. and now the implication is that "what if it had been worse". Or "what if it had killed her". Why is it that fucking important to try to prove the vaccine is dangerous? Is it so you can justify that you weren't wrong about it all this time?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:25 am
Antknot wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:21 am
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:37 pm .... and she recovered in a few hours.

holy shit. rub some fucking dirt on it. chicken little biker yelling "Fire" again. :lol:
And if the clot had been in her brain stem? You know somewhere important?
its amazing the limits you guys will go to spin a story to make it look as if the vaccine is killing people. there isn't even any mention anywhere in this story that a vaccine had anything to do with it. but its the implication that is being made. and now the implication is that "what if it had been worse". Or "what if it had killed her". Why is it that fucking important to try to prove the vaccine is dangerous? Is it so you can justify that you weren't wrong about it all this time?
The nine pages of Documents the drug companies wanted hidden away for 70 years said so. 70 years, long enough to every body to either die or forget about the vax
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:31 am The nine pages of Documents the drug companies wanted hidden away for 70 years said so. 70 years, long enough to every body to either die or forget about the vax
so what are these 9 pages of documents? I assume you have read them. And why aren't people dying all over the place from the vaccine? Why have to resort to stories about people that had a very minor blood clot that they recovered from in a few hours and that required nothing and was not related to the vaccine? Why use stories like that to make the point if the point is so easy to make?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:25 am its amazing the limits you guys will go to spin a story to make it look as if the vaccine is killing people. there isn't even any mention anywhere in this story that a vaccine had anything to do with it. but its the implication that is being made. and now the implication is that "what if it had been worse". Or "what if it had killed her". Why is it that fucking important to try to prove the vaccine is dangerous? Is it so you can justify that you weren't wrong about it all this time?
It's amazing how fast they went from "The vaccines aren't working" to "The vaccines are killing people".
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

To be fair, there have been a rash of athletes having sudden cardiac issues lately... Suspecting foul play really isn't unreasonable.

If we are being honest --> big-pharma corps have knowingly profited from over-hyped and harmful medications in the past. And, unlike pills, these shots have liability protections literally written into law. Add to that the very real monetary consequence if investors (and the general public) viewed the vaccines being a failure (then alone a potential killer)...

Help me out here, why wouldn't big-pharma lie about their vaccine, and do all they can to mitigate any evidence that says otherwise?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:47 am To be fair, there have been a rash of athletes having sudden cardiac issues lately... Suspecting foul play really isn't unreasonable.

If we are being honest --> big-pharma corps have knowingly profited from over-hyped and harmful medications in the past. And, unlike pills, these shots have liability protections literally written into law. Add to that the very real monetary consequence if investors (and the general public) viewed the vaccines being a failure (then alone a potential killer)...

Help me out here, why wouldn't big-pharma lie about their vaccine, and do all they can to mitigate any evidence that says otherwise?
shut up, you stupid fuck. there have been over 5 billion (with a "B") people vaccinated. if there were problems every fucking person on this planet would know about it by now.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:50 am
Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:47 am To be fair, there have been a rash of athletes having sudden cardiac issues lately... Suspecting foul play really isn't unreasonable.

shut up, you stupid fuck. there have been over 5 billion (with a "B") people vaccinated. if there were problems every fucking person on this planet would know about it by now.
I see I hit a nerve.

Good.

Now answer the question.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

^ That right there is a fucking moron.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A healthy populace is very bad for business, idnt it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Are we sure tennis isn't just really hard or Nadal is a pussy? Looks like collapsing is normal for him. He did it in January too. And here is an article from 2011.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/tennis/nad ... 1jstx.html
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:03 pm Are we sure tennis isn't just really hard or Nadal is a pussy? Looks like collapsing is normal for him. He did it in January too. And here is an article from 2011.

biker thinks that every heart related problem on earth now stems from the vaccines. he's lost his fucking mind.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:30 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:03 pm Are we sure tennis isn't just really hard or Nadal is a pussy? Looks like collapsing is normal for him. He did it in January too. And here is an article from 2011.

biker thinks that every heart related problem on earth now stems from the vaccines. he's lost his fucking mind.
Do you ever remember a time in which all these athletes suddenly develop cardiac issues, because I sure as fuck do not
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:26 pm

Do you ever remember a time in which all these athletes suddenly develop cardiac issues, because I sure as fuck do not
no. but then i never remember a time when tedious butt hurt people were so afraid their original position on the virus might be in jeopardy that they combed the world news each day looking for anything to prop up their lost cause.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/his-hear ... _b_9393216
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:31 pm

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/his-hear ... _b_9393216
One case
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:28 pm

no. but then i never remember a time when tedious butt hurt people were so afraid their original position on the virus might be in jeopardy that they combed the world news each day looking for anything to prop up their lost cause.
These stories pop up on my feed daily. I dont look for them

Roll em up
Biker

Post by Biker »

Jen Psaki: vaxxed, boosted, and infected with SARS-Cov-2 twice in under five months

The miracle of mRNA technology, the gift that keeps on giving

Alex Berenson

Also: she had two “socially distant” meetings with Uncle Joe yesterday? Is our president such an eggshell at this point that his own staff has to sit at the other end of the room ala Bad Vlad? This White House inspires more confidence every day!
Biker

Post by Biker »

Shhh....don't tell Animal

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

So, how many people died from the Flu last year?
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:37 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:28 pm

These stories pop up on my feed daily. I dont look for them
There's your answer. They just keep perpetuating the same shit to themselves. Then they repost and reread another 100 times, so WOW FUCK!! Now its all over the interwebs! Gotta be real.
Biker

Post by Biker »

The former head of the Centers for Disease Control makes a stunning admission about the mRNA vaccine

An admission and a half, actually.

Alex Berenson

Yesterday, Dr. Tom Frieden, who ran the Centers for Disease Control for eight years under Barack Obama, accidentally told the truth about Covid vaccines in a New York Times opinion piece.

Frieden is a perfect mirror to the establishment. He has all the right thinks and none of the wrong thinks. (He’s such a perfect mirror that somehow the fact that he pled guilty in 2019 to groping a woman in his apartment doesn’t keep him from giving his thinks everywhere. Remember #MeToo? Yeah, me neither.)

Anyway, Frieden spent last year promising that mRNA vaccines would solve Covid.

In January 2021, he tweeted that they were “stunningly effective.” In March he promised that “Covid vaccines will end the pandemic” as long as enough people received them.

Even in July, when their failure was obvious to anyone paying attention (a group that, sadly, did not include the public health bureaucrats and Democratic politicians trying to mandate jabs), he told CNN:

Look, don’t blame Dr. Frieden for these thinks. At the time, those were the right thinks. Only idiots like The Pandemic’s Wrongest Man had any other thinks.

But now Dr. Frieden has new thinks about how well the vaccines work. I’ll let him explain:

Wait? Can you say that again?

Protection against infection through vaccination is something of a flash-in-the-pan phenomenon.

So a never-before-approved biotechnology that you told us would end Covid turned out to be “a flash-in-the-pan phenomenon”? Maybe we should have figured that out before we gave it to a billion-plus people, I dunno?

Also, note that Frieden is no longer making any claims about how long vaccines will help prevent Covid deaths - only that their protection against serious outcomes is “more durable.”

More durable than a “flash-in-the-pan”? So is that like two pan-flashes, Doc?

Finally, Frieden also essentially admits that natural immunity to Covid is superior to the artificial kind. Vaccine protection fades; post-infection immunity may not.

Three stunners in 40 words.

How thinks have changed.

But wait, there’s more.

Late in the article, Frieden drops in one more nugget:

We don’t yet know what’s driving the emergence of variants…

Hmm. That seems like a super-odd caveat. Wouldn’t coronavirus variants be driven by the normal evolutionary process that drives all viruses to change over time? What’s different this time?

Oh, I remember! This time, we gave a billion-plus people mRNA vaccines that caused their immune systems to hyperfocus on only one small part of the virus and thus left them massively vulnerable if that part of the virus mutated. No worries, though, the vaccines were sterilizing -

Oh, they weren’t?

Look, I’m sure it’ll all work out fine. Anyhoo, too late now.

Frieden is of course too careful to do more than hint at this potential disaster. Those thinks are not yet allowed. Maybe in six months, if and when a new variant is rocketing around.

But hey, at least we can all admit now the vaccines don’t stop infection or transmission.

Well, some of us can!

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

there goes that looney biker again. this is a full time job for him.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Imagine being this invested in the vaccines while at the same time not really invested in them