Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Why would Russia invade Ukraine?

Post by Animal »

Here's Biker leading the Ukranian army on where to store military weapons:

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:22 pm Here's Biker leading the Ukranian army on where to store military weapons:
Just curious, which side do you condemn when Israel blows up a hospital full of munitions hezbollah "stored" there?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:07 am
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:22 pm Here's Biker leading the Ukranian army on where to store military weapons:
Just curious, which side do you condemn when Israel blows up a hospital full of munitions hezbollah "stored" there?
Why? Do you work for FOX?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:07 am
Those are dirty brown Muzzies. Animal doesn’t consider them real people
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Well, it's been exactly 1 month since Russia invaded Ukraine. Even though I'm always extremely skeptical of anything our current news media reports anymore given it's track record over the last decade + (Pravda?), I'm not seeing hardly any changes on the Ukrainian map showing Russian advances over the last almost 3 weeks. Looks like the Ukrainians have halted the invasion in it's tracks. I'm pretty sure a long protracted grind-it-out invasion was not what the Russians had intended. Now in Russia's court if the want to escalate. Belarus troops?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:05 pm Image
I love to be buttfucked Biker must have been promised a promotion
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So, now Russia is trying not to look stupid and saying that they never intended to take Kyiv or any of Ukraine. Their entire mission has been, all along, to liberate Donbas (the western part of Ukraine show in this map in green).

they claim all of the troops and bombing and fighting in other parts of Ukraine were only to weaken the Ukraine army so that the liberation of Donbas could be done. I guess completely destroying Mariupol (in Donbas) was a key part of the plan, as well. I bet those donbastians are just thrilled to have this bombed out ruin to live in now that they are free of the democratic oppression.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

But they speak a lot of Russian there and they share some cultural things. That is a good enough reason to invade and try to annex them, right?

Using that logic the Putin apologists should be OK with Mexico militarily invading parts of our southern border too.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:39 pm But they speak a lot of Russian there and they share some cultural things. That is a good enough reason to invade and try to annex them, right?

Using that logic the Putin apologists should be OK with Mexico militarily invading parts of our southern border too.
Russia has fucked themselves to death over this mistake. They may come out weaker than N Korea in the world standing.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:24 pm So, now Russia is trying not to look stupid and saying that they never intended to take Kyiv or any of Ukraine. Their entire mission has been, all along, to liberate Donbas (the western part of Ukraine show in this map in green).

they claim all of the troops and bombing and fighting in other parts of Ukraine were only to weaken the Ukraine army so that the liberation of Donbas could be done. I guess completely destroying Mariupol (in Donbas) was a key part of the plan, as well. I bet those donbastians are just thrilled to have this bombed out ruin to live in now that they are free of the democratic oppression.
It's Eastern Ukraine. And see my post #156 in this thread. I said essentially the same thing over a month ago.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:47 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:24 pm So, now Russia is trying not to look stupid and saying that they never intended to take Kyiv or any of Ukraine. Their entire mission has been, all along, to liberate Donbas (the western part of Ukraine show in this map in green).

It's Eastern Ukraine. And see my post #156 in this thread. I said essentially the same thing over a month ago.
so you are doubling down on the theory that Russia's plan all along was to annex just the east part of Ukraine and the rest of this "war" has been smoke and mirrors to spread the Ukrainian army too thin to protect Donbas?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:59 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:47 pm

so you are doubling down on the theory that Russia's plan all along was to annex just the east part of Ukraine and the rest of this "war" has been smoke and mirrors to spread the Ukrainian army too thin to protect Donbas?
It seemed likely when I posted that a month ago. Since the whole invasion thing is bogged down now, would be their fall back position. All agree none of it is worth the huge price Russia is going to pay for Putin's decision to invade in the first place.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

What if it was one guy with six guns?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:42 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:39 pm But they speak a lot of Russian there and they share some cultural things. That is a good enough reason to invade and try to annex them, right?

Russia has fucked themselves to death over this mistake. They may come out weaker than N Korea in the world standing.
No doubt. The Russian ego is taking a massive hit right now.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Homebrew wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:27 pm Image
Oh shit! lol
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Realistically, there won't be much in the way of 'punishment' should putin stop at the Donbas.

He still has Europe by the balls after all; and, in a way, he just did NATO a huge favor by re-justifying its existence.

I see a lot of hard words, a few sanctions, and a shit ton of new arms deals come Summer. Ukraine will be devoured by Russia in small bites, and I suspect they will probably take another bite or two before bidens term expires.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

those sound like the absolutely dumbest predictions in the history of predictions.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:13 am those sound like the absolutely dumbest predictions in the history of predictions.
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the none existent Ukrainian bio labs that Tucker loved talking about
A Legend In His Own Mind

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:13 am those sound like the absolutely dumbest predictions in the history of predictions.
Obviously only time will tell, but I have to ask..

Why do you think that?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:08 am
Obviously only time will tell, but I have to ask..

Why do you think that?
Who also believes the USA doesnt have clandestine torture facilities.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:24 pm So, now Russia is trying not to look stupid and saying that they never intended to take Kyiv or any of Ukraine.
Funny. Where did I hear that argument before?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:56 am
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the none existent Ukrainian bio labs that Tucker loved talking about
Theyre real, dumbass. Theyre just not the bio weapons labs that Tucker was parroting.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:23 pm
Who wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:56 am
Theyre real, dumbass. Theyre just not the bio weapons labs that Tucker was parroting.
Sorry I love to be buttfucked, I know how upsetting this must be for you
A Legend In His Own Mind

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Those exact words are in the White House transcript. Shit show is telling US troops expect themselves in Ukraine soon.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.