Wuhan Coronavirus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Wuhan Coronavirus

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:59 pm
i hope you realize that no one argues against getting the virus creates an immunity the same as the vaccine does (or better, like he just said). The POINT is that some people die from covid, so why fucking get covid to get immunity when there is a fucking shot to get immunity? And why get covid, when you may spread covid while you have it, in the process of getting this immunity that you could get with a fucking shot?

Your point is retarded.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:30 pm i hope you realize that no one argues against getting the virus creates an immunity the same as the vaccine does (or better, like he just said).
Wrong. Fauci argued that even if you got COVID, you should still get the jab
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:05 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:30 pm i hope you realize that no one argues against getting the virus creates an immunity the same as the vaccine does (or better, like he just said).
Wrong. Fauci argued that even if you got COVID, you should still get the jab
probably because, if you actually listened to the video, did you notice how specific he was when he kept saying "if you ACTUALLY HAD the flu. If you ACTUALLY had it. If you ACTUALLY HAD THE flu. then you are better vaccinated than a vaccine".

the point is that some people think they have shit when the wind blows. lots of people are sure they had covid, but they never got a test. some tests are wrong.

who cares? the get shot, done deal. if you had covid, you are double protected. if you were mistaken then you have protection now.

STop with all of the whining karen bullshit.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pmHowever, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.
Here is the heart of the issue.

This choice is personal. You do you.

Mandating others follow your lead, for or against, is wrong.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:36 am
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:39 pmHowever, I am disappointed to find that its effectiveness goes down after 4 months or so. But as long as the booster is available, i'm okay with it in lieu of the alternative.

very few people have been mandated to get a vaccine, Karen. calm down. I bet you weren't even mandated to get one. :lol: I don't even know anyone that was mandated to get one. why do you have to blow shit up out of proportion so much?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:13 am

very few people have been mandated to get a vaccine, Karen. calm down. I bet you weren't even mandated to get one. :lol: I don't even know anyone that was mandated to get one. why do you have to blow shit up out of proportion so much?
Very few?

That's some hard-core revisionism...

Lying is unbecoming.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:32 pm

Very few?

Lying is unbecoming.
you probably have no idea what very few means. It means not very many. as in, a small percentage.

I read that 36% of workers are under a vaccine mandate. that seems a bit high, but let's assume its right. Now, what defines a worker? Well obviously its someone with a job, but its also someone with a boss that can mandate anything in the first place. so that would exclude anyone that is self employed. It would also exclude most people younger than 18 yo. It would also exclude most people older than 65. It would also exclude all people that choose not to work (stay at home parents), etc.

So, maybe that number becomes 15% or less? That's getting into the very few category, stupid.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:00 am

Very few?

Lying is unbecoming.
you probably have no idea what very few means. It means not very many. as in, a small percentage.

I read that 36% of workers are under a vaccine mandate. that seems a bit high, but let's assume its right. Now, what defines a worker? Well obviously its someone with a job, but its also someone with a boss that can mandate anything in the first place. so that would exclude anyone that is self employed. It would also exclude most people younger than 18 yo. It would also exclude most people older than 65. It would also exclude all people that choose not to work (stay at home parents), etc.

So, maybe that number becomes 15% or less? That's getting into the very few category, stupid.
So if you ar in a minority you lose your right to decide for yourself?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Very few?

Lying is unbecoming.

That is some serious spin doctoring, sir!

50+ Million Americans is not "very few".
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am

Very few?

Lying is unbecoming.

That is some serious spin doctoring, sir!

Well, that's 15%, so that's pretty much the definition of "very few". :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:15 am That is some serious spin doctoring, sir!

and please don't be so fucking retarded as to think that every single one of those 15% were dragged kicking and screaming into an injection sight. at least 60% of them were happy to get vax'd. so that drops your number to 8%. Of those 8% some percentage of them just gave a medical or some other excuse of why they would rather be regularly tested, so that drops it to around 5%.

I probably need to change my description to very VERY few.

But, yet, here you stand screaming that everyone is being mandated to do something, like a town looney.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

If 50 million Americans died of cancer over the course of one year; would you say that death toll was "very few" compared to the entire US population, and just a small percent, thus, no big deal?

I really don't understand why you are down playing mandates this hard. This should be easy common ground.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

There you have it.

The difference between a republic and a democracy.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:33 am If 50 million Americans died of cancer over the course of one year; would you say that death toll was "very few" compared to the entire US population, and just a small percent, thus, no big deal?

I really don't understand why you are down playing mandates this hard. This should be easy common ground.
fuck you are stupid. 25 million didn't give a fuck about the mandates because they already got the shot, because they aren't complete pussies, like you seem to be. Of the remaining 25million, some of them got a note from their mom saying they are special needs and can't have a shot. So, of the remaining 15 million represent less than 5% of the population. Why are you having a cow over such a very very small part of the population, Karen?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:43 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:33 am If 50 million Americans died of cancer over the course of one year; would you say that death toll was "very few" compared to the entire US population, and just a small percent, thus, no big deal?

fuck you are stupid. 25 million didn't give a fuck about the mandates because they already got the shot, because they aren't complete pussies, like you seem to be. Of the remaining 25million, some of them got a note from their mom saying they are special needs and can't have a shot. So, of the remaining 15 million represent less than 5% of the population. Why are you having a cow over such a very very small part of the population, Karen?
Careful how you speak to Bikers Trans side
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Because no matter how you try to spin it --> Mandates are wrong.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:43 am

i am laying out real facts and you are trying to inflate a number to 50 million to prop up your paranoia, and then you accuse me of lying and now spinning?

face it, you are like the annoying woman at the pta meetings that wants to give a speech every week about a bus route change made 2 years ago.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

This is fun. Kids get better. The wife and I test positive this morning. Sniffles and a bit of pain.
Worse thing is the kids have to stay home from school since they only have one jab.
Lots of talk that the mandates and mask wearing got lifted too early. Lots of business short staff.
I dunno how you got through it in the Red states.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:56 pm I dunno how you got through it in the Red states.
Very easily. Thanks
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:56 pm This is fun. Kids get better. The wife and I test positive this morning. Sniffles and a bit of pain.
Worse thing is the kids have to stay home from school since they only have one jab.
Lots of talk that the mandates and mask wearing got lifted too early. Lots of business short staff.
I dunno how you got through it in the Red states.
Quick, better place an Amazon order to help you through! :lol:

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:39 pm
Cassandros wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:43 am

i am laying out real facts and you are trying to inflate a number to 50 million to prop up your paranoia, and then you accuse me of lying and now spinning?

face it, you are like the annoying woman at the pta meetings that wants to give a speech every week about a bus route change made 2 years ago.
No, you are employing mental gymnastics to defend the indefensible. Which, is pretty shameful.

Me: mandates are wrong.
You: yeah, but I imagine most people wanted to get vaccinated, so its no biggie.

Sorry kiddo, Mandates are Wrong. There is no reason the should have ever gone into affect in the first place, and there is no reason they should be forced on people in the future.

This really should be common ground... Its largely a foundational idea of American values. So, why isn't it?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

gee, let's see. why would an employer mandate a vaccine to keep one employee from possibly infecting their entire workforce? Hmmm. Let me think about that.... Why would an employe mandate that an employee wear a hair net if they serve food? Why would an employer mandate that a construction worker wear steel toed boots and a hard hat? Wow, this is hard.

It goes against everything in America....!!!! OMGEREREDDDDDE!!!!!!
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Ahhh, you enforced a mandate. Now I get it...

Too bad the vaccine doesn't hinder 'infecting the workforce' and that entire line of reasoning was wrong.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:37 am Ahhh, you enforced a mandate. Now I get it...

Too bad the vaccine doesn't hinder 'infecting the workforce' and that entire line of reasoning was wrong.
i did not enforce a mandate. I considered it, for sure. But, all of my work is outdoors and most of my employees are hispanic and most were scared of the shot, so I let them come up with their own ways to protect each other.

hindsight probably tells most employers that putting in mandates didn't achieve what they would have expected. but hindsight is just that. hindsight. we aren't all as fortunate as you are where you can just complain about what everyone else does and you don't have any skin in the game.

My opinion would still be that if my employees were working in close contact and in doors, then I would certainly try to sell them on vaccines. even though the vaccine is a 100% guarantee. Its still better than the alternative.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

I'm am glad you did the right thing.