The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:46 pm
Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:39 am Here, I will even help; consider this basic, simple scenario:

I have high blood pressure or take any number of medications that affect my blood pressure. After I got my second shot (hours, not days) I noticed my heart would sometimes beat fast and then 'miss a beat', over and over, for a few minutes at a time; but thankfully it was really rare, like once ever couple weeks. And otherwise I felt completely normal with no apparent issues. Eventually I bring it up to my Dr and he discovers I have arrhythmia.

How do I prove that arrhythmia came from the shot, and not from the pre-existing condition, or what ever medication I was taking?
Proving that the arrhythmia came from that shot should be pretty easy for you if it did the damage to your heart within hours. I guess you will just have to also prove why it didn't do the same thing to the other 5 billion people that got it. But it sounds like a slam dunk case to me.
Not surprising, but you didn't read the question.

The hypothetical person noticed it hours later, but the diagnosis was actually weeks later.

So, again, in this scenario how does one prove the injury came from the shot and not the myriad of other potential culprits.

What test exists that proves mRNA 'vaccine' damage?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:55 pm
Cassandros wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:39 am Here, I will even help; consider this basic, simple scenario:

I have high blood pressure or take any number of medications that affect my blood pressure. After I got my second shot (hours, not days) I noticed my heart would sometimes beat fast and then 'miss a beat', over and over, for a few minutes at a time; but thankfully it was really rare, like once ever couple weeks. And otherwise I felt completely normal with no apparent issues. Eventually I bring it up to my Dr and he discovers I have arrhythmia.

How do I prove that arrhythmia came from the shot, and not from the pre-existing condition, or what ever medication I was taking?
Proving that the arrhythmia came from that shot should be pretty easy for you if it did the damage to your heart within hours. I guess you will just have to also prove why it didn't do the same thing to the other 5 billion people that got it. But it sounds like a slam dunk case to me.

The hypothetical person noticed it hours later, but the diagnosis was actually weeks later.

So, again, in this scenario how does one prove the injury came from the shot and not the myriad of other potential culprits.

that is the absolute dumbest hypothetical i have ever read. what test exists that proves that the toothpaste you used this morning doesn't cause ear wax? my god, think of the list of stupid, frivilous bullshit that the nuts in this world (like you) would come up with if they could get a court case every time they thought they were injured from something.

Be honest, stupid. The only reason you are now turning it into a "i can't prove it because its a paradox" scenario is because you now realize you have hitched your dumb ass to the nutball train and you don't know how to get off.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:26 pm
Cassandros wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:55 pm

that is the absolute dumbest hypothetical i have ever read. what test exists that proves that the toothpaste you used this morning doesn't cause ear wax? my god, think of the list of stupid, frivilous bullshit that the nuts in this world (like you) would come up with if they could get a court case every time they thought they were injured from something.

Be honest, stupid. The only reason you are now turning it into a "i can't prove it because its a paradox" scenario is because you now realize you have hitched your dumb ass to the nutball train and you don't know how to get off.
Well, we are finally getting somewhere. You are correct! Unlike E. Coli, there is no test for vaccine damages.

The only way a vaccine is ever considered a culprit is when a) you have an obvious adverse reaction within a short while after injection, or b) its proven to be nothing else.

Lets up the ante and use a more realistic scenario.

Days after my second dose I began having episodes of passing out. This had never happened to me before. The first time at the ER they diagnosed me with Orthostatic Hypotension (a blood pressure disorder) and told me to follow up with a cardiologist. I did, and he fitted me with a Holter monitor. While wearing that monitor I suffered a sudden cardiac arrest. That event earned me emergency surgery where an ICD was implanted in my chest and wired into my heart. It will be there for the rest of my life. I received at that time an official diagnosis of Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia, which is a deadly form of heart arrhythmia.

With no "test for vaccine damages" existing, how would this person prove the vaccine hurt them?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

good grief. I can only guess you have stumbled upon some web md site full of hypochondriacs. the same people that keep the ER waiting room's full all the time with their phantom diseases.

I have the diagnosis for that guy. He's a fucking nut and I prescribe a dose of rub some fucking dirt on it. That will be $25 now get out of here.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:09 am good grief. I can only guess you have stumbled upon some web md site full of hypochondriacs. the same people that keep the ER waiting room's full all the time with their phantom diseases.

I have the diagnosis for that guy. He's a fucking nut and I prescribe a dose of rub some fucking dirt on it. That will be $25 now get out of here.
So, is that the way you convinced yourself the mRNA vaccine is "safe"?
--> Just dismiss the injured as hypochondriacs and nut jobs.

That's pretty low dude.

BUT... Interestingly enough, many doctors do the same thing to their patients, dismissing their injuries as "anxiety" (even after performing ICD implant surgery on a previously healthy heart).
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:21 pm
And?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:24 pm
And?
Roll up that sleeve, old man!
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:43 pm
Who wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:24 pm
And?
Roll up that sleeve, old man!
I alternate arms each time to make sure the flow is level
A Legend In His Own Mind

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Trump said it would be over in 2 weeks when the heat of summer came....that was 2 years ago.

My point is that this is changing and evolving faster than what people can predict. I know Trump still says "And Fauchi said not to wear masks!" . Yes he did. When the medical field needed them. That past in a month or so. But Trump keeps bringing it up every rally.

We need to look forward to get out of this thing. And listen to doctors. Not politicians with an agenda.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:01 pm Trump said it would be over in 2 weeks when the heat of summer came....that was 2 years ago.

My point is that this is changing and evolving faster than what people can predict. I know Trump still says "And Fauchi said not to wear masks!" . Yes he did. When the medical field needed them. That past in a month or so. But Trump keeps bringing it up every rally.

We need to look forward to get out of this thing. And listen to doctors. Not politicians with an agenda.
you mean Politicians like Biden that said he had a plan to end it? :roll:

you are absolutely no different than the people you want to hate.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:03 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:01 pm Trump said it would be over in 2 weeks when the heat of summer came....that was 2 years ago.

you mean Politicians like Biden that said he had a plan to end it? :roll:

you are absolutely no different than the people you want to hate.
Any plan Biden had got circumvented by Red State Governors. And Trumps plan was to funnel $$$ to his rich buddies, which he accomplished.
I get the "whatabout" shit about both sides, but with all you know about 2020, you cant seriously say that Trump had any kind of plan that would keep anyone safe. He was fine with everyone catching it and a few dying so the economy kept rolling. But he had no plans to help anyone.
You did hear the phone call with that guy and Trump admitted he knew it was serious. Didnt you? I can find it of you like.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Remember folks, Trump was the only one to get things wrong about the virus.

The difference is that Trump got things wrong when people were still first trying to figure the whole mess out.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:11 pm Remember folks, Trump was the only one to get things wrong about the virus.

The difference is that Trump got things wrong when people were still first trying to figure the whole mess out.
Thanks for making my point. Yes Biden had a plan. Trump never did. But at every turn, the Trumptards went against any sound medical advice to "own the libs". And they did!! And died in droves. They are still dying.

And Trump didn't get it wrong. He had the intel. He knew what had to happen. But that went against his plan to keep you fools working and keeping the stock market rolling.

I'll ask my stock question to any Trump supporter I run in to. Name one thing Trump did that didn't benefit himself first, before it benefitted any one else.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:51 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:11 pm Remember folks, Trump was the only one to get things wrong about the virus.

Thanks for making my point. Yes Biden had a plan. Trump never did. But at every turn, the Trumptards went against any sound medical advice to "own the libs". And they did!! And died in droves. They are still dying.

And Trump didn't get it wrong. He had the intel. He knew what had to happen. But that went against his plan to keep you fools working and keeping the stock market rolling.

I'll ask my stock question to any Trump supporter I run in to. Name one thing Trump did that didn't benefit himself first, before it benefitted any one else.
The Biden plan was built off of Trump's plan, you fucking moron
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

he closed the border to illegals coming in from Mexico.
jobless claims hit a 50 year low.
black unemployment hit its lowest point in history.
he had 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings. never been done before.
women's unemployement hit its lowest rate in 70 years.
hispanic unemployment hit its lowest rate in history.
The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent.
He made American energy independent.

he tried to buy 77 million barrels of oil in March 2020 to add to the strategic reserves, but Democrats in congress blocked it calling it a "bailout for the oil industry". The price of oil was below $30 at the time.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:45 pm
he had 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings. never been done before.
The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth.
He didnt invade another country
He lowered the price of insulin via an EO (which Biden then rescinded)
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:47 pm
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you two. Settle down with your "regurgitated nonsense with no basis in reality".
EFMN has his pre-formed razor focused view of Trump and no amount of info will change that.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Yeah, but besides all that, what did he do, that didn't benefit him first.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

necronomous wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:01 pm
Didn’t take a salary while in office
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Antknot wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:26 am
:rolling:
A Legend In His Own Mind

Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:55 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:26 am
:rolling:
You're right, he did take a salary. But he donated his gross salary to charities and then footed the tax bill himself.

Stay ignorant, cunty
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:23 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:21 pm
Not sure why you are so hung up on Trump. You are one of his followers.
I am in total disbelief that people are dumb enough to fall for his constant lies. But this tweet explains nicely what I keep telling my Lefty friends. Outing the lies, fact checking etc. does nothing. They dont care about issues and truth. As long as the Libs are triggered, MISSION ACOMPLISHED!!

I'm wondering what the breaking point will be. So I follow. 2024 is gonna be LIT!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:48 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:23 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:21 pm
Not sure why you are so hung up on Trump. You are one of his followers.
I am in total disbelief that people are dumb enough to fall for his constant lies. But this tweet explains nicely what I keep telling my Lefty friends. Outing the lies, fact checking etc. does nothing. They dont care about issues and truth. As long as the Libs are triggered, MISSION ACOMPLISHED!!

I'm wondering what the breaking point will be. So I follow. 2024 is gonna be LIT!
You were LITERALLY just given a list of some of his accomplishments just a few posts up. Factual, real and tangible things as to why people might appreciate his time as POTUS and more importantly why he would still get lots of votes if he ran again. Yes, he tells some whoppers...as all politicians do. Your fascination and insistence of sticking with your myopic view of ol' Donny is hilarious. You clearly dont WANT to see or hear anything different. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."