Greg Abbot announces plan to bus illegals to DC

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Greg Abbot announces plan to bus illegals to DC

Post by Deathproof »

I fucking love this. Whoever is babysitting while Alzheimers Joe pretends to be president has been flying illegals into other states in the middle of the night, so Texas Governor Greg Abbot is going to bus the border-jumping criminals to Washington DC. I really wish he'd bus them to Alzheimer Joe's hometown in Delaware and just drop them there, but this is just as good.

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Greg Abbot announces plan to bus illegals to DC

Post by saltydog »

Who's paying for the buses?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

saltydog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:30 am Who's paying for the buses?
Taxpayers, However buses are cheaper than planes. And if Shit Show had the border under control neither would be needed
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Antknot wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:38 am
Taxpayers, However buses are cheaper than planes. And if Shit Show had the border under control neither would be needed
Texas taxpayers?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:45 am
Texas taxpayers?
Probably. But honestly, this is the kind of shit I want my taxes going to. If we're not going to spend the money to keep border-jumping foreign invaders out of our country, then using it to send them to DC and shoving it in Biden's babysitters' faces is good too.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Texas taxpayers?
Unknown for the buses, every fucking taxpayer for the planes.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:58 am
Texas taxpayers?
Probably. But honestly, this is the kind of shit I want my taxes going to. If we're not going to spend the money to keep border-jumping foreign invaders out of our country, then using it to send them to DC and shoving it in Biden's babysitters' faces is good too.
Your tax dollars?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:20 am
Texas taxpayers?
Your tax dollars?
Yes. Obviously not Texas state taxes, as I don't live in Texas. But my federal taxes, I'd want my federal taxes going to this and similar things.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:31 am
Texas taxpayers?
Your tax dollars?
Yes. Obviously not Texas state taxes, as I don't live in Texas. But my federal taxes, I'd want my federal taxes going to this and similar things.
So, someone living in Western Michigan gets a hand in footing the bill for a border issue on the opposite side of the country because Greg Abbott can't handle it on a state level?

Sounds good.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:30 pm

Texas taxpayers?
Your tax dollars?
So, someone living in Western Michigan gets a hand in footing the bill for a border issue on the opposite side of the country because Greg Abbott can't handle it on a state level?

Sounds good.
it stupidity like this as to why we can't let Democrats make financial decisions.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:33 pm

Texas taxpayers?
Your tax dollars?

Sounds good.
it stupidity like this as to why we can't let Democrats make financial decisions.
Yes, exactly. :roll:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:55 pm
Here's the thing:

1. Biden is changing a law that currently keeps LOTS of immigrants from coming across the border. They are camped on the other side waiting for him to make this change to the law. When Biden does make this change, EVERYONE down here expects there to be another surge on the border from immigrants.

Now, once you understand that, then:

2. Abbott is proposing that when these immigrants come across and can't be stopped (by him or anyone in the Texas government), he will ask them to voluntarily get on a bus and he will ship them to Washington, D.C. That way Camilla and Biden can more easily see the results of their law change and the impact it has.

3. Texas will gladly pay for the buses because its much cheaper than the alternative.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:02 pm
Here's the thing:

1. Biden is changing a law that currently keeps LOTS of immigrants from coming across the border. They are camped on the other side waiting for him to make this change to the law. When Biden does make this change, EVERYONE down here expects there to be another surge on the border from immigrants.

2. Abbott is proposing that when these immigrants come across and can't be stopped (by him or anyone in the Texas government), he will ask them to voluntarily get on a bus and he will ship them to Washington, D.C. That way Camilla and Biden can more easily see the results of their law change and the impact it has.

3. Texas will gladly pay for the buses because its much cheaper than the alternative.
I get this. Like I said, exactly. My post was in response to Fatality Preventer saying this:
But my federal taxes, I'd want my federal taxes going to this and similar things.
That being said, I meant no harm on anyone from Western Michigan.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:07 pm
Here's the thing:

I get this. Like I said, exactly. My post was in response to Fatality Preventer saying this:
But my federal taxes, I'd want my federal taxes going to this and similar things.
so what part of any of it is "Greg Abbott not handling on the state level"?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

As a Michigan resident I would happily contribute some money for these buses. Hell, I'll contribute to the border wall too.
Drop off a few thousand of these unskilled, uneducated, probably unvaxxed, possibly with some criminal elements thrown in- right into the heart of DC.
Let Shit Show and the Dems see what their policies do.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:09 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:07 pm
Here's the thing:

so what part of any of it is "Greg Abbott not handling on the state level"?
From September 2015:

https://www.npr.org/2015/09/04/43759691 ... -necessary
Texas is the first state to create its own police force along the U.S.-Mexico border, even though the area is already patrolled by federal agencies.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

what point does that make?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Texas taxpayers?
Your tax dollars?

Sounds good.
He is handling it on a state level, as best he can with the federal government refusing to enforce border laws, by doing this.
Believe me, I bet if the feds weren't interfering, he'd handle it even better -- by treating America's invaders the same way Ukraine is treating theirs.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:26 pm As a Michigan resident I would happily contribute some money for these buses. Hell, I'll contribute to the border wall too.
Drop off a few thousand of these unskilled, uneducated, probably unvaxxed, possibly with some criminal elements thrown in- right into the heart of DC.
How much were you planning on donating?

I’ll post my Venmo and collect all the donations and turn them in for y’all.
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:20 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:26 pm As a Michigan resident I would happily contribute some money for these buses. Hell, I'll contribute to the border wall too.

How much will I have to donate to get you on a bus and then have it drive off a cliff?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

as if glory hole operators use venmo. :roll:
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:05 am

How much will I have to donate to get you on a bus and then have it drive off a cliff?
Will you need video evidence?
A Legend In His Own Mind

JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 12:05 am

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

More things not happening

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

and these are the ones willing to attempt that journey in 110 degree heat and a massive drought.