Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Ho Hum Another Corrupt Democrat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Oh, those R's and their dark money! Wait....what?

Liberal 'dark-money' behemoth funneled more than $400M in 2020
The Sixteen Thirty Fund sent the cash to groups that aided Democrats' efforts to unseat then-President Donald Trump and Republicans' Senate majority.
"Half of the haul came from just four donors, who gave contributions of $86.2 million, $52.7 million (in the form of stock), $45.7 million and $45 million to Sixteen Thirty Fund."
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/1 ... und-522781
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:57 pm Oh, those R's and their dark money! Wait....what?

The Sixteen Thirty Fund sent the cash to groups that aided Democrats' efforts to unseat then-President Donald Trump and Republicans' Senate majority.
"Half of the haul came from just four donors, who gave contributions of $86.2 million, $52.7 million (in the form of stock), $45.7 million and $45 million to Sixteen Thirty Fund."

Yet when bills like the disclose act or for the people act is sent to the senate to put an end to it the Republicans block it
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:07 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:57 pm Oh, those R's and their dark money! Wait....what?

Yet when bills like the disclose act or for the people act is sent to the senate to put an end to it the Republicans block it
Usually when I see a refusal from one party, I wonder what was added or what was the stipulation(s) for it to cease created by the opposing party.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Well, technically not Democrats but their actions were meant to harm Trump and R's. Plus, we are told that actors like this dont exist. Shocker, they do!

Justice Department charges 2 Iranians who pretended to be Proud Boys, sent Republican officials a fake ballot fraud video, and threatened tens of thousands of Democratic voters
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jus ... 52849.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm violated a stock disclosure law nine times last year
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/20/energy- ... times.html
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

This is fun.

Is there a companion thread for Corrupt Republicans?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:23 pm This is fun.

Its called the 6:00 news with Nora O'Donnell.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:25 pm

C'mon. You know anything aired on television can't possibly be accurate.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:03 pm

i never said it was accurate.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:04 pm

This place is quickly becoming my go-to, primary source for all things truthful, fair and accurate. I've been told the media is no longer viable.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:06 pm

This place is quickly becoming my go-to, primary source for all things truthful, fair and accurate. I've been told the media is no longer viable.
I suggest you subscribe to all of Biker's posts if you want the most thoroughly vetted and fact checked up to the minute current information.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:13 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:06 pm

I suggest you subscribe to all of Biker's posts if you want the most thoroughly vetted and fact checked up to the minute current information.
Subscription for push notifications on my mobile device started within minutes of enrolling here. My "Let's Go Brandon" complementary pickup truck flag is on back order though.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Oh, for sure. We used to have some members who seemed to go out of their way to find and post every little thing an R did wrong. Me starting this thread was in direct response to that.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Not really "corrupt" as it is legal but...
Remember how agitated the Lefties got whenever Soros was mentioned? How they would mock and ridicule anyone who even brought up his name?
The dude continues to pump millions, year after year, right out in the open, to Democrats. And all those soft DA's in big cities that are experiencing crime surges? All backed and funded by Soros.

Soros pours $125M into super PAC ahead of midterms
The mammoth donation is fueling investment in Democratic political groups and races from Senate to secretary of state around the country.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/2 ... s-00002847
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:50 pm Not really "corrupt" as it is legal but...
Remember how agitated the Lefties got whenever Soros was mentioned? How they would mock and ridicule anyone who even brought up his name?
The dude continues to pump millions, year after year, right out in the open, to Democrats. And all those soft DA's in big cities that are experiencing crime surges? All backed and funded by Soros.

Soros pours $125M into super PAC ahead of midterms
The mammoth donation is fueling investment in Democratic political groups and races from Senate to secretary of state around the country.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/01/2 ... s-00002847
Hilarious
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i have a hard time understanding why these men pour these amounts of money into political campaigns. Soros, the Koch Brothers, etc. Hundreds of millions of dollars every election. You would think that they have to be getting something of equal or greater value in return.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:52 pm i have a hard time understanding why these men pour these amounts of money into political campaigns. Soros, the Koch Brothers, etc. Hundreds of millions of dollars every election. You would think that they have to be getting something of equal or greater value in return.
Of course.
It's hilarious according to saltydog though!
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Michael Franzese, former caporegime in the Columbo crime family, stated that whenever the mob needed to bribe a politician, it was a democrat. he said it was just a lot easier and they were more willing. That's not to say republicans never played ball, just that democrats were way more easily bought.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

New York Lt. Gov. Brian Benjamin resigns after not-guilty plea in campaign donation scheme
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/new-york-lt ... ion-scheme
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Weird. The story doesnt mention at all that he's a Democrat.

Judge sends former Hawaii Senate majority leader to prison for wire fraud
https://www.kpvi.com/news/national_news ... 5c84c.html
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

AOC Fails to Pay Her Own Back Taxes, Despite Demands to ‘Tax the Rich’

https://headlineusa.com/aoc-fails-to-pa ... =HUSAemail
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:13 am AOC Fails to Pay Her Own Back Taxes, Despite Demands to ‘Tax the Rich’

The state slapped the company with a tax warrant in July 2017, two months after Ms. Ocasio-Cortez announced her successful bid against Democratic incumbent Joe Crowley, the Post reported.

The bill’s balance had reportedly grown to $2,088.78 as of Friday. A spokeswoman for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez said the bill was issued in “error” and was being contested.

“The congresswoman is still in the process of contesting the tax warrant. The business has been closed for several years now, and so we believe that the state Tax Department has continued to collect the franchise tax in error,” Lauren Hitt told the Post. “As anyone who’s tried to contest a tax bill in error knows, it takes time.”
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:15 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:13 am AOC Fails to Pay Her Own Back Taxes, Despite Demands to ‘Tax the Rich’

The state slapped the company with a tax warrant in July 2017, two months after Ms. Ocasio-Cortez announced her successful bid against Democratic incumbent Joe Crowley, the Post reported.

The bill’s balance had reportedly grown to $2,088.78 as of Friday. A spokeswoman for Ms. Ocasio-Cortez said the bill was issued in “error” and was being contested.

“The congresswoman is still in the process of contesting the tax warrant. The business has been closed for several years now, and so we believe that the state Tax Department has continued to collect the franchise tax in error,” Lauren Hitt told the Post. “As anyone who’s tried to contest a tax bill in error knows, it takes time.”
Oh, her spokeswoman said its untrue. Well that sure clears it all up
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

they have not "continued to collect the tax in error." This tax bill goes back to 2016 when the company was still in business. You can't just create tax bills out of thin air. She closed down the business with a franchise payment still due and has not paid it. Its pretty simple.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:21 pm

AOC opened a business and it failed? Color me shocked. I do feel bad for her in this case though. The IRS is a motherfucker.
i don't think its the IRS. I think its the NY State Comptroller.