The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Biker »

Roll 'em up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Study: 4th booster protects the elderly... for four weeks

JAZZ SHAW Apr 06, 2022 7:57 AM ET

If the latest medical study out of Israel is anywhere close to accurate, people may be looking at the vaccination campaign a bit differently. That would be particularly true of older people who are still considered among the most vulnerable to infection. In patients age 60 and over, a fourth booster shot was found to significantly improve immunity, but that protection faded rapidly after just four weeks. The good news is that hospitalizations and deaths were still significantly reduced for considerably longer. But the overall efficacy of the Pfizer vaccine in preventing infections entirely was well below what was measured following the initial two doses. This news comes after the United States already authorized a second booster shot for patients over the age of fifty and the FDA is meeting today to discuss additional boosters beyond that. (Reuters)
Biker

Post by Biker »

I know its piling on at this point, but.....
Study: Adolescent Heart Problems After COVID-19 Vaccination

A recent study has linked COVID-19 vaccinations to heart problems in some male adolescents who received the shots, calling it a “possible rare side effect,” according to the New England Journal of Medicine.

Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the outer layer of the heart). Both vaccines utilize the novel messenger RNA (mRNA) technology.

According to an article in the Journal of Pediatrics, among adolescents given a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine, myopericarditis emerged as “an important adverse event.”

The juvenile patients in the study typically experienced chest pain and were found to have elevated serum tropin levels, two biometric markers that indicate heart inflammation, in the period following their vaccination.

The World Health Organization says this condition is also characterized by lymphocytic and monocytic (white blood cell) infiltrates within the muscle layer of the heart, leading to degeneration and death of cells within the heart.The study involved patients treated at Seattle Children’s Hospital between April 1, 2021, and January 7, 2022. All were seen within a week of receiving their second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

According to the National Organization of Rare Disorders, myocarditis is usually triggered by an infection in the body, either bacterial or viral, and is diagnosed more often in young adult males than in females. The condition generally resolves itself without any additional treatment in about half of those diagnosed, reports the Journal of the American Heart Association.

Of the thirty-five patients in the study who presented symptoms after being vaccinated, only sixteen underwent cardiac imaging in the Seattle study. Some of the remaining patients were treated at different hospitals or excluded from the study for other reasons.

However, eleven of the study’s sixteen participants still displayed cardiac symptoms up to 8 months after their vaccination.

Follow-up imaging performed 3 to 8 months later showed blood flow and cell wall function improvement for most patients. According to researchers, the symptoms were primarily transient. The majority also responded well to treatment, though the study showed persistent abnormal findings.

There is a concern regarding possible longer-term side effects of the vaccine. The researchers, therefore, recommend adequate follow-up to rule out persistent problems.

Due to concerns about elevated rates of heart inflammation among this group, the CDC has changed its guidelines for vaccination. The old guidelines recommended a second vaccination 3 weeks after the first for the Pfizer vaccine and 4 weeks after the first for the Moderna version. In light of the new information, the CDC now recommends a 2-month pause between vaccinations.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

:lol: Biker still out to prove that a disease that rarely hurts people is joined by a vaccine that does the same. Its sort of like the points that he makes. Rare.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:21 pm
True to a point. I don’t believe in free shit. So I don’t go looking for it from mother government. So the metric is different.

For dims, free shit is s.o.p.

Look at the tuition forgiveness carrot-as regressive as tax giveaways can get.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

This is hilarious considering the prevailing statements from the ones that put Biden in office. They didn't vote FOR Biden, they voted AGAINST Trump. So they weren't concerned about what he would or wouldn't do for the country at all. But great job pointing out the hypocrisy
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

necronomous wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:59 pm
This is hilarious considering the prevailing statements from the ones that put Biden in office. They didn't vote FOR Biden, they voted AGAINST Trump. So they weren't concerned about what he would or wouldn't do for the country at all. But great job pointing out the hypocrisy
I agree with you 100%. Most Dems voted against Trump. Biden was the safe candidate to make it happen.
I am hoping the Dems have another front runner for 2024 and Biden steps down. Someone young and dynamic.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:21 am Someone young and dynamic.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Nice vaxx, bruh :lol:

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

:lol: Rate per 100,000.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:05 pm
Huh, you'd think the ugly would keep the covid away. Sort of like garlic does vampires.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

One of the things I have always found interesting about big medicine is how its OK to lie and screw over the patients that use their medications; but its not OK to lie to the people who stand to profit from those medications.

One easy example is that Cunt martin shkreli who on a whim raised the price of Daraprim from ~$14/pill to over $700/pill. He did this with other medicines too, including insulin. None of that got him in trouble. No, he went to jail for securities fraud.

Why is that relevant?

Biontech released its SEC filing not too long ago. Within there are some interesting gems that kind go against the "safe and effective" narrative being pumped out by the media non-stop for the last 18 months or so.

some gems wrote:Investing in the ADSs involves various risks. You should carefully read and consider the matters discussed in this Annual Report under the heading “Risk Factors,” which include the following risks:
•Our revenue depends heavily on sales of our COVID-19 vaccine, and our future revenues from our COVID-19 vaccine are uncertain.

•We may not be able to demonstrate sufficient efficacy or safety of our COVID-19 vaccine and/or variant-specific formulations to obtain permanent regulatory approval in the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union, or other countries where it has been authorized for emergency use or granted conditional marketing approval.

•Significant adverse events may occur during our clinical trials or even after receiving regulatory approval, which could delay or terminate clinical trials, delay or prevent regulatory approval or market acceptance of any of our product candidates.

•We have only recently built our marketing and sales organization. If we are unable to continue to increase our marketing and sales capabilities on our own or through third parties, we may not be able to market and sell our product candidates effectively in the United States and other jurisdictions, if approved, or generate product sales revenue.

•As a “foreign private issuer,” we are exempt from a number of rules under the U.S. securities laws, as well as Nasdaq rules, and we are permitted to file less information with the SEC than U.S. companies. This may limit the information available to holders of the ADSs and may make our ordinary shares and the ADSs less attractive to investors.

•Clinical development involves a lengthy and expensive process with an uncertain outcome, and delays can occur for a variety of reasons outside of our control. Clinical trials of our product candidates may be delayed, and certain programs may never advance in the clinic or may be more costly to conduct than we anticipate, any of which can affect our ability to fund our company and would have a material adverse impact on our business.
Pages 6 and 7
If they ever lose Emergency Use Authorization, they very well might be fucked.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Found this interesting too:
The main finding of this study concerns with increases of over 25% in both the number of CA calls and ACS calls of people in the 16–39 age group during the COVID-19 vaccination rollout in Israel (January–May, 2021), compared with the same period of time in prior years (2019 and 2020), as shown in Table 1. Moreover, there is a robust and statistically significant association between the weekly CA and ACS call counts, and the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group. At the same time there is no observed statistically significant association between COVID-19 infection rates and the CA and ACS call counts. This result is aligned with previous findings which show increases in overall CA incidence were not always associated with higher COVID-19 infections rates at a population level35,49,50, as well as the stability of hospitalization rates related to myocardial infarction throughout the initial COVID-19 wave compared to pre-pandemic baselines in Israel51. These results also are mirrored by a report of increased emergency department visits with cardiovascular complaints during the vaccination rollout in Germany52 as well as increased EMS calls for cardiac incidents in Scotland53.

the study
Remember when vaping first came out and there was a huge push to vape instead of smoke because it was "safe".

Yeah, that was a lie too.

The more data that comes out shows Geert was right. Vaccinate the most vulnerable, let he healthy and young get natural immunity.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

no one is reading the data coming out and thinking that natural immunity is a smarter choice than a vaccine. if anything there is a bunch of data coming out that there are some serious long term issues associated with some people that had covid. I can't believe there are people so scared of a needle that they would rather catch covid in order to get immunity rather than get vaccinated.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

A) Lots of people are reading the data and agree that natural immunity (for young and healthy people) is best. Look at Africa, low vaccine rates, low virus hospital care/deaths. The excuse is always, "their national population is younger". Certainly you can start to connect these dots.

B) Claiming people don't want a mRNA shot because they "fear a needle" is idiotic and no different than claiming them to be 'conspiracy theorists'. These labels are used to dismiss legit concerns and shut down necessary conversations so people can make the most informed choices for their health. And you know this already, so be better.

C) The study I linked from Israel should raise some red flags about mRNA vaccine safety. A 25% increase is not insignificant.

Its all about personal, informed choices.

If I am weighing a 25% increased chance of a heart attack or similar life changing event when I am young, verse a less than 1% chance of dying to a virus that I more than likely wont even know I had --> The risk of infection is much better than the risk of adverse reaction.

Now, if I am over 60 and/or have a few dangerous co-morbidities like diabetes. Well, that 25% increased chance of a heart attack might be significantly less risky than getting covid.

This is simple, logical stuff.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:36 am A) Lots of people are reading the data and agree that natural immunity (for young and healthy people) is best. Look at Africa, low vaccine rates, low virus hospital care/deaths. The excuse is always, "their national population is younger". Certainly you can start to connect these dots.

B) Claiming people don't want a mRNA shot because they "fear a needle" is idiotic and no different than claiming them to be 'conspiracy theorists'. These labels are used to dismiss legit concerns and shut down necessary conversations so people can make the most informed choices for their health. And you know this already, so be better.

C) The study I linked from Israel should raise some red flags about mRNA vaccine safety. A 25% increase is not insignificant.

If I am weighing a 25% increased chance of a heart attack or similar life changing event when I am young, verse a less than 1% chance of dying to a virus that I more than likely wont even know I had --> The risk of infection is much better than the risk of adverse reaction.

Now, if I am over 60 and/or have a few dangerous co-morbidities like diabetes. Well, that 25% increased chance of a heart attack might be significantly less risky than getting covid.

its pretty obvious that you are retarded. There's a lot of smart guys, much much smarter than you, that have looked at data from all over the world and they have concluded and continue to conclude that the vaccine is the best prevention. Being boosted and a 4th booster if you are over 60 years old. Those are just the facts, dummy.

And now, contrary to your stupid hypothesis, they are approving vaccines for younger kids.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:45 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:36 am A) Lots of people are reading the data and agree that natural immunity (for young and healthy people) is best. Look at Africa, low vaccine rates, low virus hospital care/deaths. The excuse is always, "their national population is younger". Certainly you can start to connect these dots.

its pretty obvious that you are retarded. There's a lot of smart guys, much much smarter than you, that have looked at data from all over the world and they have concluded and continue to conclude that the vaccine is the best prevention. Being boosted and a 4th booster if you are over 60 years old. Those are just the facts, dummy.

And now, contrary to your stupid hypothesis, they are approving vaccines for younger kids.
Ummm.... "the best prevention"? Really? Its been long established these vaccines don't do shit to prevent infection. There only saving grace is mitigating severe illness and death... for a few weeks. And that benefit is virtually non-existent if you are younger than 50 and healthy.

Moreso, don't you think the last 18+ months of silencing any expert that raised any concern about the vaccines as... remarkably telling?

Nah man, whats dumb is listening to one side of a story and taking it as gospel. What's dumb is assuming big pharma and big government who both have a long track record of deceit and putting profits over people are magically "telling the truth this time" (especially when they wouldn't even be honest about the possibility of it coming from a lab from a different fucking Country). Whats dumb is risking a 25% increase in life changing heart issues in healthy children to protect them from a virus that, at best, has roughly a .01% chance of hurting them.

But sure, you keep projecting and calling me the dummy. lol
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

look, moron. there have been several billion vaccines given. billions. if there were any problems with the vaccine we would know it. it wouldn't come down to some "silenced experts". :lol: you are chasing the dumbest theory ever. It might have merited some listeners a year ago when there was no data. but wake the fuck up and realize how much data there is now.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

It’s a sad day when I agree with Earl from the Circle K’s favourite customer, but here we are.

The reason most medicines take so long to get approved as we have found out from this vaccine.

It works, just not as well as most would want.

Side effects are minimal, but boosters will be required.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:11 am
Tell that to the 15,000 dead from that poison
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:27 pm look, moron. there have been several billion vaccines given. billions. if there were any problems with the vaccine we would know it. it wouldn't come down to some "silenced experts". :lol: you are chasing the dumbest theory ever. It might have merited some listeners a year ago when there was no data. but wake the fuck up and realize how much data there is now.
Quantity does not equal safety.

The data coming out is starting to show very severe negatives, like a 25% increase of cardiac events in those who got the shot.

And these are the immediate negative effects; remember, we still don't know what health issues might still arise years down the road.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:46 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:27 pm look, moron. there have been several billion vaccines given. billions. if there were any problems with the vaccine we would know it. it wouldn't come down to some "silenced experts". :lol: you are chasing the dumbest theory ever. It might have merited some listeners a year ago when there was no data. but wake the fuck up and realize how much data there is now.
Quantity does not equal safety.

The data coming out is starting to show very severe negatives, like a 25% increase of cardiac events in those who got the shot.

And these are the immediate negative effects; remember, we still don't know what health issues might still arise years down the road.
a 25% increase in cardiac events in those that got a vaccine? You have lost your fucking mind. Jesus, you are stupid.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:30 pm
What about the millions that have died because they didn’t get a jab?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Who wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:53 pm
Biker wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:30 pm
What about the millions that have died because they didn’t get a jab?
The vast majority of those "millions" are elderly people. So, what about them?

https://www.statistikdatabasen.scb.se/p ... I/Dodstal/

Sweden mortality rates, you can go back 22 years, by age and gender. If you were brave enough to challenge the fear narrative you would notice the only age groups with spikes in mortality are those in the highest age brackets.