Why would a Dr. Lie??

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Why would a Dr. Lie??

Post by Cassandros »

Dr. Risa Hoshino had emerged as one of the preeminent physician influencers at the height of the pandemic, created a reputation for herself online as an expert in treating children with COVID-19 and long COVID symptoms, according to Substack blogger Sarah Beth Burwick.

But according to the report, Hoshino has been misrepresenting her job and exaggerating about working long hours in the hospital and saving coronavirus-stricken children.

Hoshino has a $170,000-a-year gig as a New York City public school pediatrician, with most of her work being done remotely, according to Burwick, who describes herself as a lawyer mom from Los Angeles.

While Hoshino reportedly often posed up in personal protection equipment and scrubs, complained about being overworked and disrespected by her patients, and used her public platform to promote mask-wearing and vaccinations, her Instagram page painted a very different picture.

cite
Dr.s being big pharma shills to get virtue points, lying about their work and what they see day to day to perpetrate the fear narrative, and even grifting for donations when they clear $170k a year.

This is not a unique moral failing or even fringe behavior.

There was incentive to lie, and (despite the illusions we are given about the profession, especially when we are little) doctors are people too.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Why would a Dr. Lie??

Post by Animal »

its good to see that instragram pages are finally being put to a good use. :lol:
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

I wouldn't call peddling propaganda "good use", sir.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:09 am I wouldn't call peddling propaganda "good use", sir.
i didn't go to her instagram page. what was on it that was so diabolical that you started a thread about it? Because its not clear in your post.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Well, if Substack blogger Sarah Beth Burwick says so then I'm sold. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:15 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:09 am I wouldn't call peddling propaganda "good use", sir.
i didn't go to her instagram page. what was on it that was so diabolical that you started a thread about it? Because its not clear in your post.
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:25 am Well, if Substack blogger Sarah Beth Burwick says so then I'm sold. :lol:
Here is a novel idea for you both to try: read the link.

Its pretty fucked up.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:44 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:25 am Well, if Substack blogger Sarah Beth Burwick says so then I'm sold. :lol:

Its pretty fucked up.
its a story written by a blogger and based on deleted instagram posts. :lol: jesus, get a life.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:49 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:44 am

Its pretty fucked up.
its a story written by a blogger and based on deleted instagram posts. :lol: jesus, get a life.
Still haven't read the link I see.

This is a story about a Dr. that opted to shill for big pharma and lying about her experiences to push the fear narrative, all the while grifting for hand outs even though she makes a pretty decent living.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:15 am Still haven't read the link I see.

This is a story about a Dr. that opted to shill for big pharma and lying about her experiences to push the fear narrative, all the while grifting for hand outs even though she makes a pretty decent living.
and it was written a blogger based on deleted facts from instagram. you are so desperate to look for someone to justify your stupidness you have resorted to this type of information.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:29 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:15 am Still haven't read the link I see.

...based on deleted facts from instagram.
So if facts get deleted, they no longer are facts? Really!?

I really don't understand your defense of this shill.