The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:48 pm
Cassandros wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 4:46 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:27 pm look, moron. there have been several billion vaccines given. billions. if there were any problems with the vaccine we would know it. it wouldn't come down to some "silenced experts". :lol: you are chasing the dumbest theory ever. It might have merited some listeners a year ago when there was no data. but wake the fuck up and realize how much data there is now.
Quantity does not equal safety.

The data coming out is starting to show very severe negatives, like a 25% increase of cardiac events in those who got the shot.

And these are the immediate negative effects; remember, we still don't know what health issues might still arise years down the road.
a 25% increase in cardiac events in those that got a vaccine? You have lost your fucking mind. Jesus, you are stupid.
Yes, kiddo, a 25% increase in cardiac events.

Read the study in the link provided.
In the study wrote:An increase of over 25% was detected in both call types during January–May 2021, compared with the years 2019–2020. Using Negative Binomial regression models, the weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:02 am
Animal wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:27 pm look, moron. there have been several billion vaccines given. billions. if there were any problems with the vaccine we would know it. it wouldn't come down to some "silenced experts". :lol: you are chasing the dumbest theory ever. It might have merited some listeners a year ago when there was no data. but wake the fuck up and realize how much data there is now.

The data coming out is starting to show very severe negatives, like a 25% increase of cardiac events in those who got the shot.

And these are the immediate negative effects; remember, we still don't know what health issues might still arise years down the road.
a 25% increase in cardiac events in those that got a vaccine? You have lost your fucking mind. Jesus, you are stupid.

In the study wrote:An increase of over 25% was detected in both call types during January–May 2021, compared with the years 2019–2020. Using Negative Binomial regression models, the weekly emergency call counts were significantly associated with the rates of 1st and 2nd vaccine doses administered to this age group but were not with COVID-19 infection rates.
you are literally too stupid to engage. I am convinced you have brain damage.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Dear everybody,

Please read this study that supports my completely nutty theory. Most of it is written in Hebrew and the data and numbers aren't available to the public to see.

Your Friend,

Cassandros.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:19 am
Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:02 am

you are literally too stupid to engage. I am convinced you have brain damage.
Attack the messenger, ignore all data that doesn't support your preconceived notions, act like you won... How very mature of you.

Its funny, I remember analhamster doing the same shit to me when I posted evidence that showed the lab leak theory was more than some "bullshit conspiracy theory."

So, will you follow in his footsteps and arrogantly lock the thread down to?
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

there is no way i would lock this down. i want people to laugh at everything you say. Its hysterical and very entertaining. Tell me more about the dangers of the vaccine and back it up with data that can't be made public. :lol:
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:45 am there is no way i would lock this down. i want people to laugh at everything you say. Its hysterical and very entertaining. Tell me more about the dangers of the vaccine and back it up with data that can't be made public. :lol:
I've linked every claim.

Here is my latest again: 25% increase in cardiac events after vaccination, even though you clearly don't have the balls to actually read it.

Tragically, you are proving to be a great example of how its easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:00 am
Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:45 am there is no way i would lock this down. i want people to laugh at everything you say. Its hysterical and very entertaining. Tell me more about the dangers of the vaccine and back it up with data that can't be made public. :lol:
I've linked every claim.

Here is my latest again: 25% increase in cardiac events after vaccination, even though you clearly don't have the balls to actually read it.

Tragically, you are proving to be a great example of how its easier to fool someone than convince them they have been fooled.
the question is whether YOU have read the stupid link you posted.

Data availability
The COVID-19 and vaccination rate datasets generated and analysed during the current study are available at https://data.gov.il/dataset/covid-19 . EMS call count data are not publicly available as they are derived from national clinical records. Due to national and organizational data privacy regulations this data cannot be shared openly.

if you speak hebrew try that link out. But don't expect any data since that data is private.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:41 am Its funny, I remember analhamster doing the same shit to me when I posted evidence that showed the lab leak theory was more than some "bullshit conspiracy theory."
Good times
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:14 pm
Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:41 am Its funny, I remember analhamster doing the same shit to me when I posted evidence that showed the lab leak theory was more than some "bullshit conspiracy theory."
Good times
its good to see two like minded people that share the same views and understandings of a topic. Intellectual twins, these two.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:33 pm
Good times
its good to see two like minded people that share the same views and understandings of a topic. Intellectual twins, these two.
You don't think it escaped from the Wuhan lab? Really?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:24 pm
Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:33 pm
Good times
You don't think it escaped from the Wuhan lab? Really?
I think that it is quite possible that it escaped from a lab. I was referring to your views on the dangers of the vaccine.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:20 am
Cassandros wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:00 am
I've linked every claim.

the question is whether YOU have read the stupid link you posted.

Data availability
The COVID-19 and vaccination rate datasets generated and analysed during the current study are available at https://data.gov.il/dataset/covid-19 . EMS call count data are not publicly available as they are derived from national clinical records. Due to national and organizational data privacy regulations this data cannot be shared openly.

if you speak hebrew try that link out. But don't expect any data since that data is private.
Any little thing to ignore the study, right?

At the very least, this should prompt a deeper dive into the data, and in more than just one Country.

But we all know the odds that ever happens are low to none. Just like with the lab-leak theory, there will never be concrete evidence --> because the people who benefit from the lie won't allow it.

But don't worry, little by little more data will seep out for you to bash and ignore.

Like this one:

"This wasn't supposed to happen."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

look, stupid, you can't dive into your data because there is none. they say that in the fucking study.

a lot of the decisions that our CDC has made are based on studies out of israel. now, how in the fuck you came up with one that disputes all of those other ones, is, well, about what i would expect out of you and your selective cherry picking of nutty theories.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:03 am look, stupid, you can't dive into your data because there is none. they say that in the fucking study.

a lot of the decisions that our CDC has made are based on studies out of israel. now, how in the fuck you came up with one that disputes all of those other ones, is, well, about what i would expect out of you and your selective cherry picking of nutty theories.
You hope its a "nutty theory".

Just because you can't read the source material doesn't invalidate the findings.
Biker

Post by Biker »

The COVID vaccine I'm rooting for. We'll see on June 7 if the fix is in
Novavax will finally get its day with the FDA

A Food and Drug Administration advisory committee has put Gaithersburg, Maryland-based Novavax’s COVID-19 vaccine on its June 7 agenda.

The Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Panel includes independent physicians and scientists who make recommendations about vaccine authorization to the FDA, which most often follows those recommendations.

Novavax submitted its vaccine for FDA approval Dec. 31, 2021. Its COVID-19 vaccine is already approved or in use by several other countries in Asia and Europe.

If approved for use in the U.S., it would make Novavax a latecomer to the COVID vaccine arsenal, though its vaccine is different from the mRNA vaccines supplied by Pfizer and Moderna.

The Novavax vaccine is a more traditional protein-based vaccine that can also be stored at much higher refrigeration temperatures. Novavax has also said that because it is a traditional-type vaccine, some hesitant to get the mRNA vaccines might be more willing to take it.

“We continue to hear from physicians, healthcare organizations and consumers who are anxiously awaiting another vaccine option. We believe our vaccine, built on a well-understood protein-based vaccine platform, can play a part in fulfilling this need,” Novavax CEO Stanley Erck said in a statement Friday.

Novavax was among early participants in the federal government’s Operation Warp Speed, receiving $1.6 billion in 2020 to develop and manufacture a COVID vaccine.

In February, Novavax published research supporting its vaccine as effective in teens. It has also been testing a combination COVID and influenza vaccine.
Biker

Post by Biker »

In short, shoulda got the JnJ
Study into mRNA vaccine death rates sends ‘danger signals’

A new study reveals disparities in all-cause mortality between mRNA and adenovirus vaccines

by Jay Bhattacharya

Do the covid vaccines save lives? That is the question on many people’s minds, that has led to heated discussions across the world.

A bombshell new study by a distinguished team of Danish researchers led by Prof. Christine Stabell-Benn suggests a surprisingly nuanced answer. In the randomized trials of the covid vaccines, the adenovector-based vaccines, including the AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines, reduced all-cause mortality of study participants relative to people randomly assigned a placebo. Indeed, the reduction in mortality is larger than expected from the Covid effect and may suggest additional beneficial “non-specific effects” from those vaccines against other health threats.

On the other hand, Stabell-Benn and her colleagues found no statistically meaningful evidence in the trial data that the mRNA vaccines reduced all-cause mortality. The numbers of deaths from other causes including cardiovascular deaths appear to be increased in this group, compensating for the beneficial effect of the vaccines on Covid. Stabell-Benn is keen to stress that the sample is relatively small and is calling for further investigation, and also that the study took place during very low levels of Covid, so the relative advantage of protection against Covid would have been smaller at that time compared to at other points in the pandemic.

However, these preliminary results stand in sharp contrast to the unambiguous message from public health agencies and governments worldwide, which granted emergency authorization to the vaccines based on evidence from the trials that the vaccines reduce the likelihood of getting symptomatic covid. From a purely scientific perspective, preventing symptomatic covid is an interesting outcome to study. From a public health perspective, prevention of covid symptoms is not as important as prevention of death or disease transmission, which the randomized trials did not study. Dr. Stabell Benn and her colleagues have now looked at overall mortality for the first time.

At the very least, the plain implication (since both sets of vaccines are available) is that public health authorities should have recommended the cheaper adenovector vaccines over the mRNA vaccines all along for most patients.

In other words, the international move to de-authorise the AstraZeneca vaccine across Europe and elsewhere looks like it may have been a mistake, and that AZ was actually a better option than the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

It offers a potential contributory explanation for the better overall mortality outcomes in the UK (which overwhelmingly used the AZ vaccine) than much of continental Europe (which phased out the AZ vaccine) after the vaccine programme in the second half of 2021.

Since its publication in pre-print, the Stabell-Benn study has received very little coverage in the media. As Dr Stabell-Benn told Freddie Sayers in her UnHerd interview, she has become used to this reticence:

I have been in this game for now almost thirty years, studying vaccines and finding these non-specific effects which have been very controversial. There are strong powers out there that don’t really want to hear about them. But to me this is good news: it means that we can optimize the use of vaccines to not only be strong protective effects against vaccine disease, but we can also optimize their use in terms of overall health.
- Professor Christine Stabell-Benn, UnHerd

The reaction

For a study with such a consequential conclusion, review from independent experts is crucial. In the past, such peer-review took place in anonymity, behind the closed doors of a scientific journal, with a single editor or associate editor serving as an umpire. Because of the small number of people involved in the review, the peer-review process is subject to well-known biases and long delays (months or longer). Worse, the public never had access to these deliberations and was asked to take it as an article of faith that a published peer-reviewed paper presented accurate conclusions.

A better process for the scientific review of some important papers has emerged during the pandemic – open peer review whereby the public can see the conversation among scientific experts. Though the Danish team released their paper in early April, it was an online review by vaccine safety expert and world-renowned epidemiologist Martin Kulldorff that catalyzed a discussion by scientists about it.

In his review, Kulldorff pointed to the clear implication of the results of the Danish paper. When both mRNA and adenovector vaccines are available, it’s better to take the vaccine with good randomized evidence of reductions in all-cause mortality rather than taking a vaccine where we cannot tell from the best evidence whether it reduces mortality. Kulldorff called for a new randomized controlled trial of the mRNA vaccine to find out if they can compete with the adenovirus-vector vaccines – as should occur in medicine whenever an effective intervention exists and another intervention seeks to show that it is as good or better. He also suggested that it is inappropriate to mandate vaccines for which the randomized clinical trials show a null result for mortality.

Kulldorff’s open peer-review stoked some discussion among scientists about the feasibility of running a randomized trial comparing the vaccines. Mortality rates from covid infection – due partly to high levels of population immunity from covid recovery – are low, so a large sample size would be necessary to detect a difference. Whether such a study is even feasible is an open question, as is the importance of such a study. This kind of constructive discussion happens all the time in science.

However, some scientists – including zero-covid advocate Deepti Guradsani – reacted to Kulldorff’s article with public smears, false accusations of spreading vaccine misinformation, and the usual claims about right-wing connections. Even Jeremy Farrar, the head of the Wellcome Trust and a prominent architect of the pandemic policy in the UK, joined the fray by promoting such smears on his Twitter feed.

Kulldorff is a prominent vaccine scientist who has presented his honest views on the covid vaccines, even when they go against the established narrative. In March 2021, he lost his position as an advisor to the US CDC for recommending against pausing the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for older Americans – an action that effectively killed the demand for the adenovirus vector vaccines in the US. He is the only person I know who the CDC has fired for being too pro-vaccine.

When scientists slander prominent vaccine scientists, that damages vaccine confidence. Scientists should be encouraged to evaluate, compare and discuss the strengths and weaknesses of different vaccines, and to be free to advocate for one vaccine over another. Farrar’s promotion of the lies is particularly insidious because it sends a signal to scientists who might be interested in funding from the Wellcome Trust to shy away from voicing their honest thoughts about the Danish study or vaccines in general.

The stakes in the discussion about this paper are tremendously high. Of course, for the public at large, what covid vaccine is best for them is literally a life-and-death question. For scientists, at stake is the ability to participate honestly in open scientific reviews of hot button topics without having to face smears and reputational damage based on lies by other prominent scientists. If scientists lose their ability to reason publicly about studies like the ground-breaking Danish study, physicians will have no solid basis for their advice to patients on this topic or much else, and the public will have no reason to trust physicians and scientists.

read://https_unherd.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Funherd.com%2Fthepost%2Fstudy-into-mrna%2F
The actual study https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=4072489
Biker

Post by Biker »

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel on earnings: We expect second half of 2022 to be stronger

Moderna sold $5.9 billion of its Covid vaccine in the first quarter, blowing out revenue and profit expectations.

The biotech company’s shares soared by more than 7% in premarket trading Wednesday before falling. Its stock was down modestly in afternoon trading.

Moderna maintained its full-year guidance of $21 billion in Covid vaccine sales. That guidance is based on signed agreements with governments and does not include any orders from the U.S., so the final number could come in higher.

However, CFO David Meline said there is uncertainty in the 2022 sales guidance. COVAX, an international alliance that helps procure shots for some countries, chose against exercising an option for additional doses this year. The sales guidance still includes some contracted volume from COVAX but the group needs to confirm demand, Meline said.

The Moderna Covid-19 vaccine awaits administration at a vaccination clinic in Los Angeles, California on December 15, 2021.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

I’ll be getting my booster tomorrow
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:56 pm I’ll be getting my booster tomorrow
#5?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Biker wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:00 pm
#5?
Second booster :beavisbutthead:
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:42 pm
Biker wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:00 pm
#5?
Second booster :beavisbutthead:
You go girl!!! Get ready for that round of COVID you'll contract within three weeks!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its officially a Super Spreader event! :lol:

Journalists from multiple news outlets test positive after White House Correspondents Dinner weekend
https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/03/media/jo ... index.html
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Moderna's 5.9 billion are rookie numbers.
Pfizer accused of Covid profiteering as first-quarter sales hit $26bn

Pfizer has made nearly $26bn (£21bn) in revenues in the first three months of the year, the bulk from its Covid-19 vaccine and new pill to treat the virus, prompting fresh accusations of pandemic profiteering.

Article
Profits > people.

Hence why these assholes are pushing to vaccinate children even though this age group is by far the least vulnerable to covid AND their shot doesn't even work for said age group.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Doctors Shrug Off Patients With Rare Vaccine Disorders, Delaying Treatment

n November 4, 2020, Brianne Dressen walked into a clinic in West Jordan, Utah to take part in a clinical trial for AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine. A few minutes after getting the shot, her arm began to tingle and her eyes felt "weird," she says. Her symptoms soon got worse. She developed a fever and chills and her arm went numb. At one point she grew so sensitive to light and sound that she sought relief in a dark room wearing earmuffs.

By the time she got to the emergency room at the University of Utah Hospital in Salt Lake City, the numbness had spread from her feet upward to her legs. She had lost the ability to walk and could no longer control her bladder and bowels. "It was really scary," she says.

What followed was a long nightmare of seeking care for debilitating symptoms from doctors who, she says, were dismissive of her symptoms and dubious that a vaccine could be the cause. Although adverse effects from COVID-19 vaccines are rare, some of those who fall into that group say they have gotten short shrift by the medical establishment.

Full article here
Although the article down plays it as 'rare', I am glad to see they are at least addressing a serious issue: medical gaslighting.

There are tons of stories out there where Dr.s refuse to consider the vaccine is the culprit in a persons new health issues.

As such, as I have pointed out before, the true damage the vaccines have on people may never really be known. Which makes knowing all the facts so damned important before opting in, or out, of getting a covid shot.