The End of Roe vs. Wade

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:55 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:28 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:20 pm the girl in that Linkdin pic is the same girl in that wedding reception pic?
Will you just let Biker connect his dots?

The girl in the photo on the bottom is at the LinkedIn girl's coworkers wedding. This is obviously very damning evidence.
Life on the line and you had to go yay or nay on this is the gal. Let’s say you
I don't want to guess. I'm vaccinated.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:58 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:20 pm the girl in that Linkdin pic is the same girl in that wedding reception pic?

The girl in the photo on the bottom is at the LinkedIn girl's coworkers wedding. This is obviously very damning evidence.
As I thought. You know it’s her
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:58 pm

Hey I'm the one that explained it to Flumpy.

I just like talking shit about you. You're just that kind of guy.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I think its legit. The guy in the glasses in the wedding pic is Josh Gerstein. He works at politico and printed the leaked story.

Elizabeth Burnat Deutsch and Isaac Arnsdorf were married March 3 (2018) at District Winery in Washington. J. Paul Oetken, a judge of the Southern District of New York officiated, with Cornelia T. L. Pillard, a judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, taking part.

The couple met at Yale, from which each graduated, she summa cum laude and he cum laude, and from which Ms. Deutsch also received a law degree.

Ms. Deutsch, 29, is a law clerk for Judge Pillard in Washington, and previously clerked for Judge Oetken. She also holds two masters degrees as a Marshall Scholar: one in English from the University of Cambridge, the other in gender studies from the London School of Economics.

She is the daughter of Jane Burnat Deutsch and Stephen B. Deutsch of Lexington, Mass. Her father is a retired partner in the Boston law firm Foley Hoag. Her mother is a retired admissions director for a graduate program at M.I.T.

Mr. Arnsdorf, 28, is a reporter covering national politics for ProPublica, the investigative journalism nonprofit organization.

He is the son of Maxine Ellenberg Arnsdorf of Silver Spring, Md., and the late Dennis A. Arnsdorf. The groom’s mother is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Silver Spring. His father was a small business marketing consultant, also based in Silver Spring.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/04/fash ... sdorf.html
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:04 pm
Biker wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:58 pm

Hey I'm the one that explained it to Flumpy.

I just like talking shit about you. You're just that kind of guy.
I explained the whole thing in the initial post

Although Ricky finds it hard to believe, you just knew it was one of the leftists on the scotus staff. No worries, she won’t get punished. She’s part of the Tribe
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: I explained the whole thing in the initial post

Although Ricky finds it hard to believe, you just knew it was one of the leftists on the scotus staff. No worries, she won’t get punished. She’s part of the Tribe
Makes sense. But I don't like to rush to judgement. She looks like a nice young lady.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Word online is the leak came from Beer Bro’s staff.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker

Post by Biker »

So that accounts for less than 1% of the population. Cool post
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hmmm. I wonder what the Bible says about The Gay?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

What a nice rabbi, eh?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:51 pm she's definitely one of those you might have to roll in flour.
:lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:48 pm Image

What a nice rabbi, eh?
LOLZ. Christian nations saved his people from the gas chambers.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:50 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
LOLZ. Your party, because of its shitty views, is losing folks all over the place.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Sure, it's to be expected if a coup had actually happened. But a few dozen morons wandering around the capitol taking selfies is not a coup. You and your party are a bunch of hand-wringing hysterics. No wonder you sissies are always in favor of "safe spaces"; it must be exhausting living in perpetually-outraged, pants-wetting fear of reality.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:21 am
Sure, it's to be expected if a coup had actually happened. But a few dozen morons wandering around the capitol taking selfies is not a coup. You and your party are a bunch of hand-wringing hysterics. No wonder you sissies are always in favor of "safe spaces"; it must be exhausting living in perpetually-outraged, pants-wetting fear of reality.
People are getting arrested and serving jail time for wandering around and taking selfies? Ok.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:08 pm
People are getting arrested and serving jail time for wandering around and taking selfies? Ok.
Yup. Seems pretty fucked up to me too, considering the Black Lies Matter cretins who rooted and looted and burned buildings over a dead criminal had their bail crowd funded by Heels-Up Harris. But apparently rioting and looting and burning buildings and attacking cops is considered virtuous by the left.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:47 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:08 pm
Yup. Seems pretty fucked up to me too, considering the Black Lies Matter cretins who rooted and looted and burned buildings over a dead criminal had their bail crowd funded by Heels-Up Harris. But apparently rioting and looting and burning buildings and attacking cops is considered virtuous by the left.
A cop killed a defenseless person. That may have been cause for some discourse.

Cops let insurrectionists onto the Capitol property.

Why would people be skeptical of cops?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:04 pm

i know you pretend to be a fragile teacup on the internet. but do you ever stop and think about how freaking stupid some of this shit is?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

A good reason that there are so many "no reason (elective)" abortions is because the women getting them don't feel that it's anyone else's business why they are getting an abortion. Or should it be any one else's business. The Roe V Wade decision was based on the privacy notions of the 14A, it's a personal decision between herself and her medical provider. Why do you or society have a single thing to say about it? It's not like you really care one way or the other about the "lost life" at any other time in its short existence.

The vast majority of abortions are done before 12 weeks, when the damn mass of cells cannot survive outside the womb. Not without extraordinary means, and who's going to pay that? You and any other "anti-abortioner" ie "forced-birther"? Highly doubt that.
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:26 pm
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:09 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:04 pm

i know you pretend to be a fragile teacup on the internet. but do you ever stop and think about how freaking stupid some of this shit is?
I do now.