The Me Thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

The Me Thread

Post by disco.moon »

Post about yourself. Anything. I wanted to share what happened this morning.

The BF was getting ready for work this morning around 4:25 a.m. he said he heard me tell out "no retard!!" Pretty much sums up my life 😬🤣.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: The Me Thread

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I'm a Libra and enjoy long romantic walks on the beach. And eating ass.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

I am 100% certain that we're going to see Pearl Jam release an entire album of Ramones covers, and I'm here for it.

Also, I :heart: big tits.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

I draw. I like Legos. I collect shit. Ask me stuff you want to know. I don't know.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Gemini, but haven’t a clue how that is important. Read on a place mat at a Chinese restaurant what animal applied to the year I was born, but have forgotten it. One of my favorite memories growing up is my dad and maternal grandfather swapping jokes.
Last edited by Antknot on Thu May 05, 2022 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I have a big birthday coming up.

I’m watching a rom com in a hotel bed with the gf awaiting a flight to Vegas to celebrate. 4 nights there followed by 4 nights in Seattle.

I plan to flirt with a BAC in the double digits for most waking hours. If I win at the craps table things will take a turn.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
WarmBidetWater
Forum God

Post by WarmBidetWater »

I'm a self-starter, I've worked in IT in the medicaid claims adjudication business for about 20 years and in IT automotive manufacturing before that, I've studied your business extensively and think I would be a valuable asset should we be able to come to terms on salary and benefits...
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I don't recall what my zodiac sign is. I'd have to Google it.
I am right-handed but I shoot and play baseball and hockey left-handed.
I have never gotten a speeding ticket. Not one. Ever.
I have never cheated on a woman. Not once. Ever. (I'm proud of that)
I once won a game of Trivial Pursuit in one turn. It was also my first turn of the game. Went around the board, got all my pies, got to the center, and won the game in one turn. Two people at the table never got a turn. It was also the last time I have ever played Trivial Pursuit because no one will play it with me now.
I have literally been through the desert on a horse with no name.
Hawaiian pizza is the best pizza ever!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:47 pm I don't recall what my zodiac sign is. I'd have to Google it.
I am right-handed but I shoot and play baseball and hockey, and jerk off my boyfriend left-handed.
I once won a game of Trivial Pursuit in one turn. It was also my first turn of the game. Went around the board, got all my pies, got to the center, and won the game in one turn. Two people at the table never got a turn. It was also the last time I have ever played Trivial Pursuit because no one will play it with me now.
Fixed that for you.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

necronomous wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:11 pm I draw. I like Legos. I collect shit. Ask me stuff you want to know. I don't know.
You’re a pretty good writer too.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:37 pm I am 100% certain that we're going to see Pearl Jam release an entire album of Ramones covers, and I'm here for it.

I would listen to that. I like big tits too, just not the Jupiter-sized ones you post.
-Mitch Hedberg
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

HighNDry wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:25 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:47 pm I don't recall what my zodiac sign is. I'd have to Google it.
I am right-handed but I shoot and play baseball and hockey, and jerk off my boyfriend left-handed.
Fixed that for you.
Who are you? Did I fuck your Mom or something?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:28 pm
Fixed that for you.
Who are you? Did I fuck your Mom or something?
It’s possible. She has terrible taste in men.
-Mitch Hedberg
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

My only two real hobbies are learning to read Japanese and learning to play classical mandolin. A third possible hobby is being the board admin for this shit-hole forum. Not sure how fun that really is, not like the first two are all that much fun. Suffering, though, is an important aspect to living a life, and my hobbies all involve a lot of suffering.

I love cats. Much more than dogs or other animals. I hate birds, except for owls and turkey buzzards. Are birds real?

I'm four months shy of 61, and my wife will be 72 next month. We live in an old house with its own oddly interesting history. We also own two other properties in our ancient neighborhood, and minority own another large lot. My wife and I used to be medical laboratory techs, but she's retired now, and I now work in med lab IT. All of our friends are associated with the med lab profession, so our job related conversations can be most disturbing.

edit: also, today is our 17th wedding anniversary. My wife picked this day to make it easy for me to remember.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

17 bucks at the gate.

😡
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:47 pm edit: also, today is our 17th wedding anniversary. My wife picked this day to make it easy for me to remember.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
My wife wanted to get married on my birthday so I'd remember our anniversary. I nixed the idea.

(foolish woman thinks I remember when my birthday is)
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

My current wife has us marry on 10/11/12 so I would remember. It has helped.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:54 pm
disco.moon wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:23 pm Post about yourself. Anything. I wanted to share what happened this morning.

The BF was getting ready for work this morning around 4:25 a.m. he said he heard me tell out "no retard!!" Pretty much sums up my life 😬🤣.
Dreaming about me?
always! :wub:
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:37 pm I am 100% certain that we're going to see Pearl Jam release an entire album of Ramones covers, and I'm here for it.

I was listening to that song "Last Kiss" couple days ago by Pearl Jam and OMG his goat-like voice drives me crazy.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Antknot wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:20 pm Gemini, but haven’t a clue how that is important. Read on a place mat at a Chinese restaurant what animal applied to the year I was born, but have forgotten it. One of my favorite memories growing up is my dad and maternal grandfather swapping jokes.
The BF is a gemini. 10 years in and I still don't know how to read him lol. Thas a nice memory!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 5:38 pm The BF is a gemini. 10 years in and I still don't know how to read him lol.
He wants pussy and food.

I hope this helps.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:47 pm My only two real hobbies are learning to read Japanese and learning to play classical mandolin. A third possible hobby is being the board admin for this shit-hole forum. Not sure how fun that really is, not like the first two are all that much fun. Suffering, though, is an important aspect to living a life, and my hobbies all involve a lot of suffering.

I love cats. Much more than dogs or other animals. I hate birds, except for owls and turkey buzzards. Are birds real?

I'm four months shy of 61, and my wife will be 72 next month. We live in an old house with its own oddly interesting history. We also own two other properties in our ancient neighborhood, and minority own another large lot. My wife and I used to be medical laboratory techs, but she's retired now, and I now work in med lab IT. All of our friends are associated with the med lab profession, so our job related conversations can be most disturbing.

edit: also, today is our 17th wedding anniversary. My wife picked this day to make it easy for me to remember.

whoa! all of that is pretty cool. happy anniversary. i made the mistake a few months back of buying suet for the birds. at first it was nice, then the woodpeckers showed up. THEN a couple of starlings. One in particular drove me fucking crazy. he would squawk (?) and chirp and yell every time I went outside. I let the suet run and and only put out sunflower seeds now. seems like cardinals really like that!!
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:52 pm I have a big birthday coming up.

I’m watching a rom com in a hotel bed with the gf awaiting a flight to Vegas to celebrate. 4 nights there followed by 4 nights in Seattle.

I plan to flirt with a BAC in the double digits for most waking hours. If I win at the craps table things will take a turn.
oh snap!! have fun! any shows in Vegas or just drinking and gambling? Are you gonna hang out with Hawk when in Seattle?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

necronomous wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:11 pm I draw. I like Legos. I collect shit. Ask me stuff you want to know. I don't know.
You’re a pretty good writer too.
Oh thanks
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Maybe I'm a Leo ~ Deep Purple. :smokingweed:
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES