Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

Prehistoric ‘hobbits’ may still live among us, anthropologists say

A relic population of Homo floresiensis, also known as hobbits, may still roam the jungles of the remote Indonesian island of Flores, according to a professor of anthropology at a Canadian university.

Remains of the species were first discovered in 2003, EarthSky reports. The “hobbits” were estimated to stand around 3.5 feet tall and weigh about 66 pounds. The species is believed to have died out about 50,000 years ago, which means it shared the world with Homo sapiens; humans have been around for about 200,000 years.

https://www.oregonlive.com/nation/2022/ ... s-say.html

https://earthsky.org/earth/hobbits-indo ... -hominins/
I'm up early.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Geist wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:28 am
:lol: :lol: how strong is that line?!! I've not seen any bears yet but they're coming. I can't believe he'd go through such trouble to get a little bird seed.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

damn. and how in the fuck was someone filming that?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:05 pm
WTF is going on here?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:53 pm
Geist wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 1:28 am
:lol: :lol: how strong is that line?!! I've not seen any bears yet but they're coming. I can't believe he'd go through such trouble to get a little bird seed.
Gotta be steel cable. I wish we had bears around here but sadly it's all gorillas
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:10 pm
WTF is going on here?
the wolf on the ground is old and feeble and he can't eat when the other wolves are around because they won't let him at the carcass. So the mastiff is guarding him while he eats and keeping the others away.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Damn the audio is awesome
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:39 pm the wolf on the ground is old and feeble and he can't eat when the other wolves are around because they won't let him at the carcass. So the mastiff is guarding him while he eats and keeping the others away.
Yeah, I just don't get why the dog would do that or even give a shit.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:50 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:39 pm the wolf on the ground is old and feeble and he can't eat when the other wolves are around because they won't let him at the carcass. So the mastiff is guarding him while he eats and keeping the others away.
That's a good question. I don't know anything about mastiff's or what they have been bred to do other than as guard dogs and hunting dogs.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:55 pm
That's a good question. I don't know anything about mastiff's or what they have been bred to do other than as guard dogs and hunting dogs.
It's just weird. That dog is going up against a pack of wolves so an old wolf can eat. Why would it risk its life or serious injury for that?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:01 pm
It's just weird. That dog is going up against a pack of wolves so an old wolf can eat. Why would it risk its life or serious injury for that?
shit, guy's use them to hunt feral pigs. why would they go in to fight a pig for no reason other than they have been trained to do it? Once you breed that shit into those animals its like they can't control it. I have seen bird dog puppies stop and point and hold the pose before they have ever even seen a bird in their lives.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:13 pm
shit, guy's use them to hunt feral pigs. why would they go in to fight a pig for no reason other than they have been trained to do it? Once you breed that shit into those animals its like they can't control it. I have seen bird dog puppies stop and point and hold the pose before they have ever even seen a bird in their lives.
I'm taking my dog in for shots this afternoon. I'm gonna ask the vet why a dog would do that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:15 pm
I'm taking my dog in for shots this afternoon. I'm gonna ask the vet why a dog would do that.
That camera isn't mounted stationary, so some guy is standing not too far away filming that. I am guessing that he does something with those wolves and has the dog as a guard dog/pet. And I bet that dog has been around that old wolf for a long time. the guy filming is probably the one that threw that carcass on the ground.

wolves eat like any scavenger, just stuffing themselves as quickly as they can before the other wolves eat it all. so every meal is like that. That mastiff probably has to do that all of the time for that old wolf when the guy films them.

maybe he raises wolf puppies to sell to people like DP.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

That video is incredible. I had no idea that was even a thing to train a dog.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

The secret behind most "incredible" wildlife photography/videography is it's shot at sanctuaries where the animals are more used to humans and dogs used for rehabilitation
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

That Mattress Firm thing though 🤔🤔🤔
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:19 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 3:15 pm

That camera isn't mounted stationary, so some guy is standing not too far away filming that. I am guessing that he does something with those wolves and has the dog as a guard dog/pet. And I bet that dog has been around that old wolf for a long time. the guy filming is probably the one that threw that carcass on the ground.

wolves eat like any scavenger, just stuffing themselves as quickly as they can before the other wolves eat it all. so every meal is like that. That mastiff probably has to do that all of the time for that old wolf when the guy films them.

maybe he raises wolf puppies to sell to people like DP.
People like me wouldn't have a wolf puppy. Wolves are dangerous. I don't want that anywhere near me.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Holy shit, this story. Lacey Fletcher 36F died on the couch that she had been relegated to since an autism diagnosis as a teenager. Her parents just let her rot, starve m, and ultimately die while they lived their fucking lives around her. Unreal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... rdeal.html

Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

disco.moon wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:40 am Holy shit, this story. Lacey Fletcher 36F died on the couch that she had been relegated to since an autism diagnosis as a teenager. Her parents just let her rot, starve m, and ultimately die while they lived their fucking lives around her. Unreal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... rdeal.html

That's depressing
I'm up early.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.