The End of Roe vs. Wade

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:13 pm A good reason that there are so many "no reason (elective)" abortions is because the women getting them don't feel that it's anyone else's business why they are getting an abortion. Or should it be any one else's business. The Roe V Wade decision was based on the privacy notions of the 14A, it's a personal decision between herself and her medical provider. Why do you or society have a single thing to say about it? It's not like you really care one way or the other about the "lost life" at any other time in its short existence.

The vast majority of abortions are done before 12 weeks, when the damn mass of cells cannot survive outside the womb. Not without extraordinary means, and who's going to pay that? You and any other "anti-abortioner" ie "forced-birther"? Highly doubt that.
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:26 pm
look, i honestly have no opinion on abortion. If it was up to me it would be an available option.

But when I see things like you posted, I feel the need to respond. IF (imagine for a moment) that you are one of these people that believe in all of your heart that a human is alive when its in the womb. And, you believe, that child's life is no less valuable than any child at any age.

and so, if you ask that person why its their business if someone aborts that child, then you can imagine its the same as if you asked a person if it would be any of their business if you took your 8 year old behind the house and shot him.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:09 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:04 pm
A cop killed a defenseless person. That may have been cause for some discourse.

Cops let insurrectionists onto the Capitol property.

Why would people be skeptical of cops?
i know you pretend to be a fragile teacup on the internet. but do you ever stop and think about how freaking stupid some of this shit is?
I also stop and think about how different your reactions are to others. So you keep doing you Mr. Flump.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:22 pm
Animal wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:09 pm

i know you pretend to be a fragile teacup on the internet. but do you ever stop and think about how freaking stupid some of this shit is?
I also stop and think about how different your reactions are to others. So you keep doing you Mr. Flump.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:47 pm
saltydog wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:08 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 11:21 am
Who wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 3:50 am
Deathproof wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:54 pm Gotta say, I'm having a laugh at the "mostly peaceful" rioting over this in L.A.
Can't wait til they attack a police station so we can whine and bitch and clutch pearls over an "insurrection" for the next 16 months.
Listen putin lover, bad things happen, laughing about a failed coup is to be expected, you and your party suck
Sure, it's to be expected if a coup had actually happened. But a few dozen morons wandering around the capitol taking selfies is not a coup. You and your party are a bunch of hand-wringing hysterics. No wonder you sissies are always in favor of "safe spaces"; it must be exhausting living in perpetually-outraged, pants-wetting fear of reality.
People are getting arrested and serving jail time for wandering around and taking selfies? Ok.
Yup. Seems pretty fucked up to me too, considering the Black Lies Matter cretins who rooted and looted and burned buildings over a dead criminal had their bail crowd funded by Heels-Up Harris. But apparently rioting and looting and burning buildings and attacking cops is considered virtuous by the left.

"Discourse". So rioting and looting and arson and destruction of private property -- which belonged to people who had nothing to do with the death of the criminal in question -- are "discourse" now? These are virtuous actions, according to the left? These are the necessary, natural responses when the left gets their delicate feelings hurt?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 4:13 pm The vast majority of abortions are done before 12 weeks, when the damn mass of cells cannot survive outside the womb. Not without extraordinary means, and who's going to pay that? You and any other "anti-abortioner" ie "forced-birther"? Highly doubt that.
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:26 pm
I've heard this argument before. The notion that "it couldn't survive independently" making it okay to abort.

To which my response is: Welfare recipients also cannot survive independently. Can/should we abort them too?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Deathproof wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:10 am To which my response is: Welfare recipients also cannot survive independently. Can/should we abort them too?
No, that would be murder. And you knew that going into such a stupid question.

Considering that in many red states, the majority of actual welfare recipients are poor rural whites, that would emptying out your own voter rolls. Unless you're also a classist. Or better, since most red states are also the biggest federal tit-suckers, let's just wipe out their whole populations. I mean, since we're into incredibly stupid questions...
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:49 am
Deathproof wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:10 am To which my response is: Welfare recipients also cannot survive independently. Can/should we abort them too?
No, that would be murder. And you knew that going into such a stupid question.

Considering that in many red states, the majority of actual welfare recipients are poor rural whites, that would emptying out your own voter rolls. Unless you're also a classist. Or better, since most red states are also the biggest federal tit-suckers, let's just wipe out their whole populations. I mean, since we're into incredibly stupid questions...
You say "classist" like it's a bad thing.also, you lefties parrot that "MoSt wElFaRe ReCiPiEnTs ArE pOoR rUrAl wHiTeS" line like it's dogma, but nobody seems able to offer proof of that. Regardless, who the fuck cares what color they are? A parasite is a parasite no matter their color. I'm not a racist like Stapes, I don't give a shit.

However, my question wasn't stupid. Whoever I was responding to offered some iteration of the dogmatic line that abortion is okay because a fetus can't survive independently. See if you can follow me here, if "ability to live independently" is the metric by which we decided if murder is okay, then does it not logically follow that welfare slobs, who are also unable to live independently (i.e., without a host from which to parasitize) should also be fair game for (very-)late-term abortion?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

It dawned on me today that I TECHNICALLY had one. In 2007 I had an ectopic pregnancy. I almost died. I bled for 9 days thinking I was having a period. Then the excruciating pain. They performed emergency surgery (an abortion) to remove to death-inducing slime ball. I lived by the way. :cheerleadersmileygirl:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:58 pm It dawned on me today that I TECHNICALLY had one. In 2007 I had an ectopic pregnancy. I almost died. I bled for 9 days thinking I was having a period. Then the excruciating pain. They performed emergency surgery (an abortion) to remove to death-inducing slime ball. I lived by the way. :cheerleadersmileygirl:
Better hope for an expired Statute of Limitations.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:02 pm you lefties parrot that "MoSt wElFaRe ReCiPiEnTs ArE pOoR rUrAl wHiTeS" line like it's dogma, but nobody seems able to offer proof of that.

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

So whites are underrepresented in welfare recipients. Got it
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

was the 60 million before biden took office or now?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Does welfare exist in red states?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:48 am
Who wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:15 am Does welfare exist in red states?
It does. NY spends more for welfare than any other state. They have Gucci welfare.
When did NY become a red state??
A Legend In His Own Mind

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:54 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:02 pm you lefties parrot that "MoSt wElFaRe ReCiPiEnTs ArE pOoR rUrAl wHiTeS" line like it's dogma, but nobody seems able to offer proof of that.
Can't help but notice it left out black people. Should make one suspicious about the veracity of the information when they've obviously got an agenda.

Regardless: it would seem to make sense that white people comprise the biggest chunk of welfare recipients, when you consider that they also comprise the biggest chunk of the population as a whole. I'm curious where the races stand percentage-wise compared to their representation in the population. As in compared to that statistic saying black people are like 14% of the population but are responsible for like 60% of violent crimes (I'm paraphrasing, as I don't remember the exact numbers, but it is very disproportionate).
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:29 pm
Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:25 pm So whites are underrepresented in welfare recipients. Got it
There are approx. 26 million white people on welfare. That is out of 236 million white people.
So in other words, around 11% of white people are on welfare.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:37 pm 41 million black people with 9 million on welfare
60 million hispanics with 5 million on welfare

Seems like they are all in the same boat.
So roughly 22% of black people are on welfare. More than 1 in 5.

And 8% of the Mexican, or 2 out of 25.

And 11% of white people, or about 1 in 10.

I'm curious about what percentage of Asian-Americans, like my family, are represented. I'd be willing to bet its a very low percentage. We're going to be successful despite Biden.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!,!,!,,,!!,,,,,!,,,,!!!!!!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I fucking hate bitches like that.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

disco.moon wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:23 pm I fucking hate bitches like that.
That’s because you’re sane(ish).🤣
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I'll take it lol.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:40 am

Yaaaaaaaay!!!!,!,!,,,!!,,,,,!,,,,!!!!!!
These leftists are truly sick
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Biker may get that civil war he so desperately seeks, even young women pack these days
A Legend In His Own Mind

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.