The Me Thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: The Me Thread

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:35 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:22 pm A perfect hollandaise sauce is a thing of beauty.

you just add water and some butter.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Why are you people playing single category trivial pursuit? That's not technically even trivia, that's just autism
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:22 pm A perfect hollandaise sauce is a thing of beauty.

You gotta be kidding’ me
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:59 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:49 pm So we're having the BF's family up tomorrow for Mothers Day brunch. He's making eggs Benny, eggs florentine (SIL is a vegetarian), blueberry pancakes by me and PBJ tea sandwiches for the lil boys and a charcuterie cheese board!!

Of course I've been cleaning like royalty is coming.

What are y'all's plans this weekend?
Vegetarians eat eggs?
Yes. She's not vegan ;) vegans don't eat anything "with a face or that comes from something with a face" my SIL just doesn't eat meat.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Nah my man can cook he does his own hollandaise! I'm also making blushing mimosas and I get to bust out my fancy champagne flutes.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Please don’t say you use decent sparkling for mimosas. Andre is just fine.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.

Post by Hydroseismic »

Well I turned 50 today. I feel like I'm barely starting to I've my best life.
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Hydroseismic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:24 pm Well I turned 50 today. I feel like I'm barely starting to I've my best life.
Congrats Hydro
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:17 pm Please don’t say you use decent sparkling for mimosas. Andre is just fine.
I don't know what any of that means :oops: I'm just gonna grab Prosecco. It calls for pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine and raspberries IM SO EXCITED.

I also had to put away all my cool shit because I'd hate to hurt a kid for breaking something.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Geist wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 5:15 pm Why are you people playing single category trivial pursuit? That's not technically even trivia, that's just autism
No I played the game game, not just one category. I'm just really smart, k.?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:55 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:17 pm Please don’t say you use decent sparkling for mimosas. Andre is just fine.
I don't know what any of that means :oops: I'm just gonna grab Prosecco. It calls for pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine and raspberries IM SO EXCITED.
They ship that stuff packed really tightly from France. Make sure you shake it up good before you open it since its bad about settling out during the trip.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The Capt School of Cooking
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:44 pm

The Capt School of Cooking
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:51 pm
Blast wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:50 am Scorpio, good swimmer, like building stuff, i was rather fond of explosives in the Marines. I can cook, I am not the greatest about cleaning, been smithing for over 2 years now, i have 2 wakazashis, 2 xyphos short swords, and that crusader sword and maybe a dozen knives all unfinished. The ADD makes it easy to start new projects and hard to finish them. Always wanted a garden and hated the shear waste of having to mow a lawn, started my garden this year. The blueberries, raspberrys, and grapes are getting planted this year. My house is fairly spartan. I have furniture downstairs but other than my bedroom the upstairs is empty.
Got married young, had the kids going and now in my mid 40's I get to have fun. Any questions?
What the hell is 'wakazashis'??! You bought an old house right?
Short sword, campanion blade to the Katana. Generally about 19 inches long, they can have the traditional look of the samari sword set or go to a more modern look, there is a third blade to the set and that is the tanto blade. That's the knife and it lead to the American style tanto with the more severe bevels. Haven't decided which way to go with these yet.
Yeah my house has the murder basement with the blood sink set in the floor and the full barn in back. Built in at the latest 1880 it was allegedly a grocery store at one point and was the farm house for the farm that now isthe north west portion of my town. I'm seriously planning on growing a much a I can in my back yard. Once I start getting apples and grapes in I'll be making hard cider and wine with whatever I can't eat or sell.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Impulse control issues here. Trying to stop drinking but Makers Mark was on sale for $20 a bottle, and I can't throw this case away
woohooguy
Forum God

Post by woohooguy »

Geist wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:39 pm Impulse control issues here. Trying to stop drinking but Makers Mark was on sale for $20 a bottle, and I can't throw this case away
Better have a wee bottle of angostura bitters for that, heathen.
"stupid ass bitch ass bitch“
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Hydroseismic wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:24 pm Well I turned 50 today. I feel like I'm barely starting to I've my best life.
Happy birthday kid
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:00 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:55 pm
They ship that stuff packed really tightly from France. Make sure you shake it up good before you open it since its bad about settling out during the trip.
Hey that's a trap!
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

woohooguy wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:54 pm
Geist wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 11:39 pm Impulse control issues here. Trying to stop drinking but Makers Mark was on sale for $20 a bottle, and I can't throw this case away
Better have a wee bottle of angostura bitters for that, heathen.
Never heard of that but i have the highest highball glass i could find
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Blast wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:45 pm
Blast wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 2:50 am Scorpio, good swimmer, like building stuff, i was rather fond of explosives in the Marines. I can cook, I am not the greatest about cleaning, been smithing for over 2 years now, i have 2 wakazashis, 2 xyphos short swords, and that crusader sword and maybe a dozen knives all unfinished. The ADD makes it easy to start new projects and hard to finish them. Always wanted a garden and hated the shear waste of having to mow a lawn, started my garden this year. The blueberries, raspberrys, and grapes are getting planted this year. My house is fairly spartan. I have furniture downstairs but other than my bedroom the upstairs is empty.
Got married young, had the kids going and now in my mid 40's I get to have fun. Any questions?
Short sword, campanion blade to the Katana. Generally about 19 inches long, they can have the traditional look of the samari sword set or go to a more modern look, there is a third blade to the set and that is the tanto blade. That's the knife and it lead to the American style tanto with the more severe bevels. Haven't decided which way to go with these yet.
Yeah my house has the murder basement with the blood sink set in the floor and the full barn in back. Built in at the latest 1880 it was allegedly a grocery store at one point and was the farm house for the farm that now isthe north west portion of my town. I'm seriously planning on growing a much a I can in my back yard. Once I start getting apples and grapes in I'll be making hard cider and wine with whatever I can't eat or sell.
Oh right the blood sink lol!! I wish I had the patience and time for food garden. I'm good at flowers 💐
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

disco.moon wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:56 am
Blast wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:45 pm
Oh right the blood sink lol!! I wish I had the patience and time for food garden. I'm good at flowers 💐
Here, the deer would eat even those. Constant battle, but so far it looks like the wolf piss is working. 8-)
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Cyberhonky
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Cyberhonky »

I'm a run of the mill aquarius. For some reason I have a thing for numbers, I can remember contract numbers etc from 20+ years ago.

I have my own cooking page on FB and just got back from a week long race where I cooked for the crew- zero complaints, and no, they're not dead :D
Vote for Pedro
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

So they're still comatose? Any chances of recovery or are they the next set a vegetables you're going to cook?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Hydroseismic

Post by Hydroseismic »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:40 pm
Congrats Hydro
Thanks
Hydroseismic

Post by Hydroseismic »

Who wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:17 am
Happy birthday kid
Thanks old timer