This is CNN

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: This is CNN

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:49 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:48 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:48 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:15 pm
Who wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 pm Hard hitting news, if only close to 200k Americans weren’t dead because of Trumps mishandling of Covid19
They're dead because of China, not President Trump.
Donald Trump's horrific, mind-boggling ineptitude was China's fault.
Got it!
President Trump wasn't inept. If you'll recall, He instituted a travel ban from China and other shithole countries to try to keep infected foreigners out... and was called a fucking RACIST FOR IT! Nevermind that He didn't ban specific races or colors of people or ethnic groups; no, He banned people from those countries no matter their race. But because the left is infuriated when we're not bending over for foreigners at our expense, the left resorted to their go-to, default tactic: cry racism, even when there is none!

You'll recall that He had been increasing deportations and turn-aways of illegals and potentially-infected asylum-seekers as well. Not to mention that He got as much of our badly-needed border wall built as He could despite constant democrat obstruction. Bit again, because the left wants our borders open, and because the left wants us to take in all the world's trash, they bitched about that too.

This virus and all the deaths resulting from it are 100% China's fault. But obstructionist democrats should accept some of the blame too, because of their constant interference with potentially mitigating efforts from President Trump.
To be fair, he's been a racist for decades.

To portray him as showing any semblance of empathy is purely delusional.
So you go by the new made up version of racist I see.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:49 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:48 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:48 pm
Deathproof wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:15 pm
Who wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 pm Hard hitting news, if only close to 200k Americans weren’t dead because of Trumps mishandling of Covid19
They're dead because of China, not President Trump.
Donald Trump's horrific, mind-boggling ineptitude was China's fault.
Got it!
President Trump wasn't inept. If you'll recall, He instituted a travel ban from China and other shithole countries to try to keep infected foreigners out... and was called a fucking RACIST FOR IT! Nevermind that He didn't ban specific races or colors of people or ethnic groups; no, He banned people from those countries no matter their race. But because the left is infuriated when we're not bending over for foreigners at our expense, the left resorted to their go-to, default tactic: cry racism, even when there is none!

You'll recall that He had been increasing deportations and turn-aways of illegals and potentially-infected asylum-seekers as well. Not to mention that He got as much of our badly-needed border wall built as He could despite constant democrat obstruction. Bit again, because the left wants our borders open, and because the left wants us to take in all the world's trash, they bitched about that too.

This virus and all the deaths resulting from it are 100% China's fault. But obstructionist democrats should accept some of the blame too, because of their constant interference with potentially mitigating efforts from President Trump.
To be fair, he's been a racist for decades.

To portray him as showing any semblance of empathy is purely delusional.
He is not and has not been a racist.

I mean, unless you're applying the modern definition of racism as "anything liberals don't like".
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

When you listen to Trump apologists, you learn a lot about that person.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:12 pm When you listen to Trump apologists, you learn a lot about that person.
No such thing. For an apologist to exist, there must be something for which apology is needed.
Last edited by Deathproof on Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:28 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:12 pm When you listen to Trump apologists, you learn a lot about that person.
No such thing. For an apologist exist, there must be something for which apology is needed.
Thanks for making my point.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

What the hell is CNN trying to do?

There's a headline on their website today. Just listed among all of the other headlines for today's most breaking news.

13-year-old girl told police she'd been gang-raped. Then an officer allegedly raped her

So, if you go to the story, it turns out it happened in India. Now, that doesn't make it any less horrible, but most of the news on CNN's main page is either domestic or its clearly Russia did this or Ukraine did that. They don't run a story about a steel plant that blew up and then make you click and read to find out it was in Mariupol.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Got to get them clicks to pay for the CNN+ disaster.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Antknot wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:19 pm Got to get them clicks to pay for the CNN+ disaster.
You can’t be that stupid, can you?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Who wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:33 pm
Antknot wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:19 pm Got to get them clicks to pay for the CNN+ disaster.
Two questions and a comment.

Question #1. Yes or No, was CNN+ a money loser?

Question #2. Yes or NO, Did the headline Animal was bitching about read like a click bait headline?

Comment. Damn you liberals are a humorless bunch.
Last edited by Antknot on Sat May 07, 2022 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Antknot wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:56 pm
Who wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:33 pm
Two questions and a comment.

Question 31. Yes or No, was CNN+ a money loser?

Question #2. Yes or NO, Did the headline Animal was bitching about read like a click bait headline?

Comment. Damn you liberals are a humorless bunch.
Thanks for sharing
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i honestly think Who has brain damage.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:31 am i honestly think Who has brain damage.
Welcome to 2008
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:40 pm
No such thing. For an apologist exist, there must be something for which apology is needed.
No problem. Somebody needed to remind you that we're the virtuous people and that the misguided sense of moral superiority your crowd carries around is completely unearned.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:31 am i honestly think Who has brain damage.
Did Earl at the Circle K tell you that?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:37 pm
No problem. Somebody needed to remind you that we're the virtuous people and that the misguided sense of moral superiority your crowd carries around is completely unearned.
Nothing virtuous about a party that doesn’t accept the results of an election because they didn’t get the most votes.
But you can be as arrogant as you want no one cares.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:48 pm
Nothing virtuous about a party that doesn’t accept the results of an election because they didn’t get the most votes.
We don't accept it because it wasn't done legitimately. We're virtuous because we didn't cheat.

But yes, let's talk about the party who spent 4 years screaming about fictional russian collusion because they didn't get their way.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:12 pm
Who wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:48 pm
We don't accept it because it wasn't done legitimately. We're virtuous because we didn't cheat.

But yes, let's talk about the party who spent 4 years screaming about fictional russian collusion because they didn't get their way.
Yeah buddy you go ahead, even biker will be in the front row for this
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Democrat Stacy Abrams still hasn't conceded her election. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:10 pm Democrat Stacy Abrams still hasn't conceded her election. :lol:
Did she get a few of her followers to attack the Georgia capital? You have brought this up before. Sorry I didn’t address it sooner. Hopefully she fixes that gap in her teeth
A Legend In His Own Mind

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Who wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:31 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:10 pm Democrat Stacy Abrams still hasn't conceded her election. :lol:
Did she get a few of her followers to attack the Georgia capital? You have brought this up before. Sorry I didn’t address it sooner. Hopefully she fixes that gap in her teeth
And no one else has either.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And you still haven't addressed it. She still won't admit she lost and advocates dutifully for "election integrity". Hillary and her hard core supporters are still butt hurt as well. This is exactly what you are claiming is exclusive to Republicans. Your pea sized brain just won't admit it.
Questioning elections is cool when Dems do it, amirite?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

To my knowledge, no politician has gotten their supporters to attack any capitol. In fact, the records show that President Trump told people to go home.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:21 pm
To my knowledge, no politician has gotten their supporters to attack any capitol. In fact, the records show that President Trump told people to go home.
You should change your username to Gullible
A Legend In His Own Mind

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 3:14 pm
Deathproof wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 1:21 pm
You should change your username to Gullible
So your contention is that He didn't tell those people to go home? Because if that's what you're implying, I'd love to make a bet with you. Loser leaves UJR permanently. Deletes account. Never heard from again.

How sure are you that I'm wrong?