Breaking the Law- Kinda

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Breaking the Law- Kinda

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

I understand Animal is in a lot of hot water legally. 25 counts of "Attempted Murder". I have no idea how feral pigs could get that filed in court but they threw in 25 counts of "Impersonating a Hunter", too.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CTC must still be Sunday drunk. No one could possibly be that unfunny on purpose.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:16 pm CTC must still be Sunday drunk. No one could possibly be that unfunny on purpose.
At least it wasn't a dad joke.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

this is getting close to a new world record in unfunny.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

If Funny had a scale, CTC would be just right below 0 degrees Kelvin.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:18 pm this is getting close to a new world record in unfunny.
I thought the "impersonating a hunter" was a nice touch.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

His mom told him he was funny.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

rule34 wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:45 pm His mom told him he was funny.
She was joking.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Maybe Animal could be charged with "Hunting with a Totally Impractical Device" for that feral pig tube trap/feeder thing he bought last year where the feed gets all clogged up in the heat.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

if being funny was a high jump event, CTC would approach it like a limbo dancer.

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:33 pm if being funny was a high jump event, CTC would approach it like a limbo dancer.

This from Mr. below 0 degrees K which is umpossible.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:36 pm
Animal wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:33 pm if being funny was a high jump event, CTC would approach it like a limbo dancer.

it would be unpossible. you really can't do anything right when it comes to funny.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:41 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:36 pm

it would be unpossible. you really can't do anything right when it comes to funny.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

ctc must have made that.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

So, back on topic. A couple of days ago I needed to wash my car. Didn't feel like doing it myself so took it to a local car wash- one of those automated ones with a few guys at the beginning with brushes and then it pulls your vehicle through. Has like 5 wash options- I always do the middle one. Insert my debit card and instead of asking which wash option I want, it asks if I want 2 other ones (Blue Pass?). I hit "No Thanks"- it tells me to take my card, spits out a receipt for $0.01 and the gate opens up. So I tell myself "Let's see what happens". Holy hell. I don't how many colors are being sprayed on my car. I swear little midgets with brushes were popping up underneath cleaning my exhaust system. Noticed later it even sprayed some kind of Armor All sealant/ finisher on my tires. So, broke the law because I didn't point out their mistake?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

BREAKING: Car Wash Bandit Terrorizes Local Establishment.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

honestly you strike me as the type that would either be jamming electrical knockouts into the quarter machine at the DIY car wash or standing in the front yard with a hose and a bottle of dish soap.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:58 pm BREAKING: Car Wash Bandit Terrorizes Local Establishment.
i have to admit. i did lol a little when he said he took out his "credit card". :lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Where to begin?
I treat speed limits like meek suggestions; I've been pulled over more times than I can count, but I've never had a ticket stick. My dad makes sure I have no reason to sweat traffic violations.

I don't know which states have anti-sodomy laws, but I guarantee I've violated those laws like I violate girls' mouths and assholes all over the country.

Driving and boating hammered-ass drunk used to be a constant pasttime, but that's another thing my dad makes go away.

I'm sure I'm violating several Canadian laws every hour of every day by not "addressing trannies by their preferred fake pronouns"... but I'm not in Canada, and the laws of third-world countries don't concern me. They're only a country because we have so far chosen to allow them to be.

EDIT: Also, one time at a Days Inn in Pittsburgh, I put money in a vending machine for a pack of Gummi bears and two packs fell out. I took both packs and didn't tell anyone.
Last edited by Deathproof on Mon May 09, 2022 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:59 pm honestly you strike me as the type that would either be jamming electrical knockouts into the quarter machine at the DIY car wash or standing in the front yard with a hose and a bottle of dish soap.
What is that?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 11:31 pm
Animal wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:59 pm honestly you strike me as the type that would either be jamming electrical knockouts into the quarter machine at the DIY car wash or standing in the front yard with a hose and a bottle of dish soap.
What is that?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

So, on top of everything else, CTC is dishonest. Colour me shocked.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

My philosophy on car washes is "knock the dirt off it". Absolutely cringe when I see someone there spend an hour polishing their wheel rims. WTH? people. First puddle 5 minutes later and it's all moot.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:18 am
My philosophy on car washes is "knock the dirt off it". Absolutely cringe when I see someone there spend an hour polishing their wheel rims. WTH? people. First puddle 5 minutes later and it's all moot.
Why does it bother you what other people do?
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:18 am
You should keep the dirt. It's the only thing holding that Ford Taurus together.