Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

Post by Animal »

I haven't seen it. I hear its a documentary about the illegal harvesting (2020 election) of ballots by "mules" that pick up the ballots and deliver them to drop boxes. Mostly in the states of Arizona, Michigan, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

Post by QillerDaemon »

Well, it's a documentary by Dinesh D’Souza, so I'm sure it will be well thought out and researched with reasonable conclusions.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/what-2000- ... WHUREQPEU/
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:45 pm Well, it's a documentary by Dinesh D’Souza, so I'm sure it will be well thought out and researched with reasonable conclusions.

From your link:
Even if there were a ballot harvesting scheme, it wouldn’t invalidate legitimate ballots just because they were turned in by unauthorized individuals. Verified ballots of registered voters still count, regardless of how they were delivered.
That's interesting.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:45 pm Well, it's a documentary by Dinesh D’Souza, so I'm sure it will be well thought out and researched with reasonable conclusions.

Conspiracy theory masked as a documentary. Clever.
The righties will gobble it up.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

I haven’t seen it. Willing to bet QD and RD haven’t either. Although both seem to have an opinion.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:10 pm I haven’t seen it. Willing to bet QD and RD haven’t either. Although both seem to have an opinion.
Umm.... I've seen it.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i don't think that anyone disputes the fact that drop boxes allowed there to be a lot of ballot harvesting (or whatever term you want to use for someone besides the actual voter carrying their vote to be turned in).

But, like QD points out, I think the issue is whether it was done illegally or not. I think that's what splits people's views on it.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:48 pm From your link:
Even if there were a ballot harvesting scheme, it wouldn’t invalidate legitimate ballots just because they were turned in by unauthorized individuals. Verified ballots of registered voters still count, regardless of how they were delivered.
That's interesting.
Why so? If the ballot is valid according to that state's law, in this case Georgia, it can still be counted even if it were delivered by "illegal" means. Republicans in Florida (since that's where I live) were perfectly fine with so-called mules when their own people were doing it. Suddenly, oh gosh, they're doing it, and we can't allow that. DeSantis decided to stop it, further evidence that a typical Republican will happily stomp on his own dick if it somehow elicits "librul" tears.

Also from the article:
True the Vote hasn’t cooperated with Georgia’s election investigations, refusing to disclose the names of people who allegedly harvested ballots. The State Election Board issued subpoenas on the organization last month to seek documents, recordings and names of individuals involved. The organization also doesn’t explain how ballot harvesting could have occurred.
"We found voter fraud that threw the election!"ellicits
... "Alright, show us the proof."
"NO! We're not gonna and we don't have to. Just believe us!!!11!one!"
" ... "

And D'Souza uses them to back his own contentions. Georgia says the vote was properly counted, TtV says they have evidence of a supposed crime but won't show it, which they are obligated to. And that's all the proof he needs? :?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:23 pm Also from the article:
True the Vote hasn’t cooperated with Georgia’s election investigations, refusing to disclose the names of people who allegedly harvested ballots. The State Election Board issued subpoenas on the organization last month to seek documents, recordings and names of individuals involved. The organization also doesn’t explain how ballot harvesting could have occurred.
Except they made a movie showing exactly how it occurred. :lol: maybe they can watch the movie.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:48 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 3:23 pm Also from the article:
Except they made a movie showing exactly how it occurred.
No. They didn't.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I plan on seeing it. Regardless whom you voted for, there seems like there was something off about that election. It just didnt feel right, especially when numbers amount to a 93% voter turnout, which never happens
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

All it's missing is an Alex Jones/MTG/Jim Jordan/Ted Cruz endorsement.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

saltydog wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:07 pm All it's missing is an Alex Jones/MTG/Jim Jordan/Ted Cruz endorsement.
Trump endorsed it before it was even released.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:05 pm I plan on seeing it. Regardless whom you voted for, there seems like there was something off about that election. It just didnt feel right, especially when numbers amount to a 93% voter turnout, which never happens
66.1%
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:09 pm
Biker wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:05 pm I plan on seeing it. Regardless whom you voted for, there seems like there was something off about that election. It just didnt feel right, especially when numbers amount to a 93% voter turnout, which never happens
66.1%
Nope. 168 million registered voters in 2020. 159.6 million votes casted. Do the math, Rick
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:12 pm
66.1%
Nope. 168 million registered voters in 2020. 159.6 million votes casted. Do the math, Rick
240 million eligible voters. 158 million votes cast. Do the math, Captian Kool-Aid.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:17 pm
Biker wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:12 pm
66.1%
240 million eligible voters. 158 million votes cast. Do the math, Captian Kool-Aid.
try really hard to see if you can find any difference in the way the two of you are describing the denominator in the math.
Biker

Post by Biker »

The true absurdity in all of this is that we allowed party operatives to take possession of government issued ballots and deliver them without supervision or a paper trail, and then proclaim it the most secure election in the history of mankind

We are living in two Americas; the one that media claims, and the other that we see with our own two eyes
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

D'Seriously?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Oh looksey......a whole lotta nuthin' being said. Imagine that
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Link to a torrent of the movie.

https://www.rarbggo.to/torrent/2000-mul ... 45303.html

I'll try to watch it but I dont have the ability to stretch the truth like righties. I need more than "Trump says its true!" to actually believe something.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:11 pm Image
MOST SECURE ELECTION EVER!!!11!!1!11!!!!1!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:11 pm Image
i think you mean, "proof of turning in legal, legitimate ballots for disabled family members". right?