Oh looky here.......we got another one!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Oh looky here.......we got another one!!

Post by Biker »

:lol:
Noose found at Stanford University probed as hate crime

Stanford University has launched a hate crime investigation after a noose was found hanging from a tree at a residence hall.

In an email to students and staff, university officials said campus safety authorities immediately “removed the noose and retained it as evidence” after it was discovered around 7:45 p.m. Sunday outside Branner Hall.

Campus police have interviewed students and maintenance workers to try to find out when the noose had been put on display, and identify a potential suspect or suspects.

“We cannot state strongly enough that a noose is a reprehensible symbol of anti-Black racism and violence that will not be tolerated on our campus,” said the email from vice provosts Susie Brubaker-Cole and Patrick Dunkley. “It is the moral responsibility of those with any knowledge of this incident to come forward” so appropriate action can be taken.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Re: Oh looky here.......we got another one!!

Post by JackCoughsALot »

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Why would a noose need to be hung otherwise?

Please educate me.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:21 am Why would a noose need to be hung otherwise?

Please educate me.
to fake a hate crime? like a Brer Rabbit thing?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:30 am
saltydog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:21 am Why would a noose need to be hung otherwise?

Please educate me.
Interesting
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:47 am

Please educate me.
Interesting
i mean, that's what jesse smollet (or whatever his name was) did. It seems like that's the new thing.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 12:59 am

Please educate me.
Interesting
i mean, that's what jesse smollet (or whatever his name was) did. It seems like that's the new thing.
Curiously, why would there be rampant "fake" hate crimes, when actual hate crimes continue to be ignored?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:02 am

Please educate me.
Interesting
Curiously, why would there be rampant "fake" hate crimes, when actual hate crimes continue to be ignored?
Most legit "hate crimes" are just crimes that get the label because, 1) that makes a better headline and 2) the State gets to invoke harsher penalties. Rarely are such events premeditated, and its even less likely there would be taunting or related build up before the event. Two guys get in a fight over, whatever, and are different races --> slap the hate crime label on it and call it a day.

Anything that has a level of fear-based premeditation is likely a 'fake hate crime'. Things like a noose being hung or swastikas spray painted on office walls are done mostly to invoke greater emotional responses in people.

After all, those are powerful symbols driven in peoples heads and as such they automatically create outrage and anger in people. It might takes days, weeks, sometimes months before the truth comes out on whether any of it was true or not. That's a whole lot of time to milk the emotion for personal or political gain.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Remember when that black Nascar driver found what he thought was a noose hanging in his garage and the FBI was called in and Nascar and its people were dragged through the mud? Then it was determined that it was just a rope for the garage door and had been there for weeks?

Classic.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Please educate me.
Interesting
It appears that you have been under a rock for the past 25 years.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:34 am Remember when that black Nascar driver found what he thought was a noose hanging in his garage and the FBI was called in and Nascar and its people were dragged through the mud? Then it was determined that it was just a rope for the garage door and had been there for weeks?

Classic.
"If you see something, say something."

Like the Lite Brite things that were mistaken as bombs in Boston a few years ago.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:44 am

Please educate me.
Interesting
It appears that you have been under a rock for the past 25 years.
Possibly
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:51 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:34 am Remember when that black Nascar driver found what he thought was a noose hanging in his garage and the FBI was called in and Nascar and its people were dragged through the mud? Then it was determined that it was just a rope for the garage door and had been there for weeks?

Classic.
"If you see something, say something."

Like the Lite Brite things that were mistaken as bombs in Boston a few years ago.
i'm all for that. just put the brakes on the tabloid news broadcasts until they know.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Please educate me.
Or a Jussie Smollet thing?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Biker

Post by Biker »

Because of course