4 policies

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

pork
Grouchy old fart.

4 policies

Post by pork »

I am having a debate with a friend of mine and he said...name 4 policies that Biden actually put in place that affect you.

I need your help with an answer and the supporting detail behind it.

thanks
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: 4 policies

Post by Animal »

He shut down drilling on federal lands. Your supporting evidence is at the gas pumps.
He ended all of Trumps policies to keep aliens from crossing the southern border. Since then over 2 million immigrants have crossed and most have melted into the population and never shown up for a court date.
He gave out $1.9 trillion in yet another Covid Excuse package (The Covid Relief Bill). Your supporting evidence of its effect are in the current inflation numbers.
He greenlighted Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Germany and forced Ukraine's President Zelensky to accept Russian energy dominance over his country. Well, I think you know where that has gotten us.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:22 pm He shut down drilling on federal lands. Your supporting evidence is at the gas pumps.
He ended all of Trumps policies to keep aliens from crossing the southern border. Since then over 2 million immigrants have crossed and most have melted into the population and never shown up for a court date.
He gave out $1.9 trillion in yet another Covid Excuse package (The Covid Relief Bill). Your supporting evidence of its effect are in the current inflation numbers.
He greenlighted Russia's Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Germany and forced Ukraine's President Zelensky to accept Russian energy dominance over his country. Well, I think you know where that has gotten us.
Do your job, "mod".
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Biden getting credit for a Russia-EU deal 🤣
Last edited by Geist on Wed May 11, 2022 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:27 pm
Animal wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:22 pm He shut down drilling on federal lands. Your supporting evidence is at the gas pumps.
Do your job, "mod".
you have to over look Pork. He always gets confused on what goes in each forum.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Those are all solid.
In addition:

Shut down Keystone pipeline that was intended to deliver nearly a million barrels of oil a day from Canada. That move restricted supply which, of course, contributed to the increased price of the restricted product.
Disastrous pullout of Afghanistan. I'm sure the families of those left behind feel it personally affected them and as a former soldier I bet it affects you.
Covid response. From a politicized CDC pandering to The Left to Teachers Unions writing his policy to regulations and guidelines that seemed to change by the week. All of these affected every person and business in America to varying degrees.
His messaging, policies and priorities continue to drive inflation to the worst its been in 40 years. This affects every single person and business in the country.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 8:27 pm
Do your job, "mod".
Done
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Sending billions of dollars to help nazify Ukraine is pretty cool
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I would add his disastrous border policies have not only allowed in about 2,000,000 mostly unvaxxed, unskilled and uneducated illegals into our country but also increased the flow of fentanyl. This has directly contributed to the already horrific opioid epidemic. That may not personally affect you but it certainly affects millions of other Americans either directly or indirectly. You could probably throw in an increase in sex trafficking too.

U.S. drug overdose deaths surpass 107,000 last year, another record

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/05/1 ... d-00031709
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:12 am I would add his disastrous border policies have not only allowed in about 2,000,000 mostly unvaxxed, unskilled and uneducated illegals into our country but also increased the flow of fentanyl. This has directly contributed to the already horrific opioid epidemic. That may not personally affect you but it certainly affects millions of other Americans either directly or indirectly. You could probably throw in an increase in sex trafficking too.

Did read the article, all of it?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:33 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:12 am I would add his disastrous border policies have not only allowed in about 2,000,000 mostly unvaxxed, unskilled and uneducated illegals into our country but also increased the flow of fentanyl. This has directly contributed to the already horrific opioid epidemic. That may not personally affect you but it certainly affects millions of other Americans either directly or indirectly. You could probably throw in an increase in sex trafficking too.

Did read the article, all of it?
Yes. Shit Show Joe trying to look like hes doing something now doesnt change the shit job he did before- and still continues to do. This has all the makings of political theater because he knows and cant deny the problem has gotten worse under his administration. I honestly hope the administration finally trying to do something helps but the fact remains it is his policies that contributed to the record.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:39 pm

Shut down Keystone pipeline that was intended to deliver nearly a million barrels of oil a day from Canada. That move restricted supply which, of course, contributed to the increased price of the restricted product.
You are aware that the Keystone XL pipeline still wouldn't be completed, right? It would have no impact on current gas prices. If you want to bitch to anyone about that, talk to your towel head buddy MBS.
Currently AFK.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

kwebber wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:48 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 9:39 pm

You are aware that the Keystone XL pipeline still wouldn't be completed, right? It would have no impact on current gas prices. If you want to bitch to anyone about that, talk to your towel head buddy MBS.
Yes, I am aware; thats why its written the way it is. Its clear you didnt actually read was written. You just wanted to bitch. "was intended to deliver". That means sometime in the future. You honestly dont think having a pipeline of that size still in the works would have an affect/effect? I'll give you I should have been more clear "Shut down Keystone pipeline construction that was intended to deliver...".
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

He refuses to acknowledge that we have a southern border, so my country is being flooded with sub-human foreign invaders.

Hr shut down drilling on federal land, so now I'm paying more for gas.

He keeps sending money to Ukraine, like the invasion is our problem, so now shit costs more because of inflation.

He refuses to acknowledge his incompetence and dementia, so now foreigners are laughing us for having a window-licker for a "president" (so to speak). I know this because I talk to relatives frequently who tell me how we're now described as "a nation of retards led by a retard" across much of of Eastern Europe.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden