Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? Or heard about it?

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:00 pm
You equate people that cant vote as lazy. Maybe their GOP governor took their ballet box away. Or fukked up the post office on purpose. Or made laws to make it harder to vote. Maybe they are targeted, not lazy.
and you know none of that is true. they have the exact same methods to vote as everyone else. And you know that.

Now, if there was one way to vote for some people and that method wasn't available for other people, then you would have a point.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biker wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:56 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:52 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 7:00 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:04 am The Lefties will never be convinced unless someone comes out publicly and says "Yep, I did it. Hundreds of ballots." Even then, they'll think its fake.
Theyre still still hanging on to the Pee Tape/Russian collusion thing after everything thats come out so why would this be any different?
I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
*sigh*

Its really your default response isnt it? Everything falls back to Trump with you. Let me be perfectly clear and spell it out for you: I wish Trump would go away. If he runs and wins the nomination of course I'll vote for him but he is not my first, second or even third choice. I DONT think the election was stolen. I do think there were some irregularities, though. Is that clear enough? Is that some crazy irrational response?
This issue is bigger than Trump. It has been for awhile, his claims just get amplified because of who he is.

You claim to want proof of election fraud. Ive given it multiple times (thanks, RD!). Here it is again:
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud
Those are real fraud instances with convictions. That is "real evidence". You cannot get any more "real" than actual convictions of the crime you want proof of. Again keep in mind we are talking about the larger issue. I know YOU want to keep it only about Trump and 2020, but its not just about 2020. Its about the next election and every single one thereafter. Its about election integrity as a whole and for every election. Forget about Trump for once and just focus on the issue.
There you go! About 2500 cases of voter fraud. Not the millions the crazies talk about.
And I am all about Trump? You should go to a rally and see who worships at that alter.
And here comes the plot twist.....
Its not Trump that concerns me. Its the millions of idiots that worship him.
Are you comfortable with sacrificing ballot security so the lazy fucks can find a way to vote?
You equate people that cant vote as lazy. Maybe their GOP governor took their ballet box away. Or fukked up the post office on purpose. Or made laws to make it harder to vote. Maybe they are targeted, not lazy.
It was a yes or no question, son
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 4:21 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:10 pm

I have said many times before. The Lefties do NOT support election fraud. So if you would be kind enough to show some real evidence then you will have a few million people fighting your fight with you.
Election fraud and the "fake 2020 Election" are not the issues. Faith is the issue. Do you believe in Trump enough to believe and repeat his lies? That's the test.
*sigh*

Its really your default response isnt it? Everything falls back to Trump with you. Let me be perfectly clear and spell it out for you: I wish Trump would go away. If he runs and wins the nomination of course I'll vote for him but he is not my first, second or even third choice. I DONT think the election was stolen. I do think there were some irregularities, though. Is that clear enough? Is that some crazy irrational response?
This issue is bigger than Trump. It has been for awhile, his claims just get amplified because of who he is.

You claim to want proof of election fraud. Ive given it multiple times (thanks, RD!). Here it is again:
Those are real fraud instances with convictions. That is "real evidence". You cannot get any more "real" than actual convictions of the crime you want proof of. Again keep in mind we are talking about the larger issue. I know YOU want to keep it only about Trump and 2020, but its not just about 2020. Its about the next election and every single one thereafter. Its about election integrity as a whole and for every election. Forget about Trump for once and just focus on the issue.
There you go! About 2500 cases of voter fraud. Not the millions the crazies talk about.
And I am all about Trump? You should go to a rally and see who worships at that alter.
Are you comfortable with sacrificing ballot security so the lazy fucks can find a way to vote?
Just like when I was about 10 and my friends would ask "Do you like to suck cock?"
Thats a yes or no question son.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:14 pm
*sigh*

Just like when I was about 10 and my friends would ask "Do you like to suck cock?"
Have the balls to admit that you would trade election security for the sloths being able to vote without restriction
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:29 pm

Have the balls to admit that you would trade election security for the sloths being able to vote without restriction
Balls? You are referencing balls? All you GOP sac lickers dont have the balls to make your country great again. You just want to put everyone in their place. And thats directly below white males.
And no, I would want my election to have all the security it needs. Problem is, GOP doesnt want to provide security. They want to just make it really fukkin hard to vote.
And the "sloths" to you are the black voters. Who vote blue usually. I get why you make it damn near impossible for them to vote.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:59 pm

Balls? You are referencing balls? All you GOP sac lickers dont have the balls to make your country great again. You just want to put everyone in their place. And thats directly below white males.
And no, I would want my election to have all the security it needs. Problem is, GOP doesnt want to provide security. They want to just make it really fukkin hard to vote.
And the "sloths" to you are the black voters. Who vote blue usually. I get why you make it damn near impossible for them to vote.
:lol:
I get why you make it damn near impossible for them to vote.
holy shit. they can vote exactly the same fucking way as anyone else. In every single state, in every county, everywhere.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Am I the only one here who has actually seen this mockumentary?

I have a link to where I streamed it if anyone is actually interested in seeing it.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:13 pm Am I the only one here who has actually seen this mockumentary?

I have a link to where I streamed it if anyone is actually interested in seeing it.
I have it downloaded but dont have the time to watch it.
I have read a couple reviews that say the same thing.
"You got us watching...show us evidence...now...ok now... NOW...fukk still no real evidence."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:16 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:13 pm Am I the only one here who has actually seen this mockumentary?

I have it downloaded but dont have the time to watch it.
I have read a couple reviews that say the same thing.
"You got us watching...show us evidence...now...ok now... NOW...fukk still no real evidence."
PM sent.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Just so everyone knows, you need to fill an application in Canada if youre insulin eating ass is too lazy to go to the polls. And they are likely to be not approved. Need to have a real legit reason

CANADA IS OPPRESSING THECOLORED!!!11!!1!!1!

https://www.elections.ca/Voting-by-mail
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:59 pm

See, it ridiculous posts like this that make it impossible to take you seriously.
Everyone votes the same way. There are no different standards for white folks than there are for anyone else. Its all done the same way. And for the record...you know black folks widely approve of voter ID laws, right?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Dear Cheezy and Biker. I am going to take a break for a bit. I know its fun pointing out how clueless I am and how great the NEW GOP World Order is going to be. It's summer and I like to be off my computer. I'll be back in time for the mid terms. Well, thats only if my oppressing Gov doesn't take my internet and freedumbs away.

Please keep posting your brainless memes and GOD DAMMIT GET HUNTERS LAPTOP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

Be well everyone.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Imagine mocking freedoms. Thats where the left is today