All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

TRENTON, S.C. (WRDW/CNN Newsource) - A shocking story in South Carolina: police say a man died of a heart attack right after he killed his girlfriend and buried her in their backyard.

An incident report from the Edgefield County Sheriff's Office details the death of 65-year-old Patricia Dent. Her twin sister, Pamela, says there were no signs of this happening.

“Everybody who ever met her liked her," Pamela Briggs said. "She was just full of energy. She was 65 and working.”

Deputies responded to the house in Trenton where Dent lived with her boyfriend, 60-year-old Joseph McKinnon. The sheriff says he strangled her to death in their home before burying her in a pit in the backyard.

"Shocked. I was in shock,” the victim's sister said.

McKinnon put the shovel to the side and was walking away when he had a heart attack and died on the spot. Deputies showed up Saturday morning after someone reported him lying in the yard.

Dent was supposed to be at a local golf course where she worked, but she never showed up. The family says this is a hole that can never be filled.

“I would say a nightmare and I want to wake up and it's a dream and I know it's not," Pamela said. "This is reality and life and a big part of me is gone and now I'm going to have to live with that.”

The sheriff's office says it's not aware of any visits to the house before or any other prior incidents.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Karma

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Has anyone heard from Antknot?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:38 pm Has anyone heard from Antknot?
Hi, y'all.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

killed that bitch just in time. that heart attack was coming sooner or later. good for him.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Perfectly normal behavior.

:eek:
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:05 am killed that bitch just in time. that heart attack was coming sooner or later. good for him.
You're a delight. Your woman is a very lucky lady..

To still be alive.
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

"The family says this is a hole that can never be filled."..... Well.... The boyfriend disagrees.