This would be considered grooming

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

This would be considered grooming

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: This would be considered grooming

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Well, thats probably at the family's private gathering and not a drag queen show for 1st graders in a public school.
Or inserting sex talk into math lessons for 2nd graders. Or encouraging kindergardeners to question who they are. Or reading sexually explicit books to 3rd graders...
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:52 pm Well, thats probably at the family's private gathering and not a drag queen show for 1st graders in a public school.
Or inserting sex talk into math lessons for 2nd graders. Or encouraging kindergardeners to question who they are. Or reading sexually explicit books to 3rd graders...
None of which actually happens.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:57 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:52 pm Well, thats probably at the family's private gathering and not a drag queen show for 1st graders in a public school.
None of which actually happens.
Sure thing, chief. Just like CRT stuff never happens, right? :lol:
I might suggest a simple interweb search for "drag queens in school".
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 12:43 pm Right?

[https://twitter.com/RuralThree/status/1 ... BXyxw&s=19]
Yes, but not in the same way as teachers groom students
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:13 pm

Parental grooming = fine.

Got it
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:09 pm

Got it
Thats called raising children, dippy
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:10 pm

Got it
Thats called indoctrinating children, dippy
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

IT NEVER HAPPENS!!1!1!1 right, RD? :lol:

Pennsylvania School Hosts Drag Show for Kids Without Parent's Permission
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharno ... s-n2607149
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Got it
Yer kiddin’, right?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

That is not grooming. That's indoctrination- completely different.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Parents ruin everything.

Give birth, feed and wash your kid. Teach them manners and get the hell out of the way.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 2:02 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:32 pm That is not grooming. That's indoctrination- completely different.
Exactly. And those parents should be beat with sticks.
For fucking real. I hate seeing little kids at rallies, wearing political garb, etc. Parents who force their ideals on kids suck.

For instance - my son loves God. The typical Christian God with the good book and everything. For the last several months he has been going to a new church where they have a really large youth group.

Now, I've heard from MANY people to watch out for this place. That they sort of highly encourage tithing. Here's the thing though, I've been a pagan since I was 18. I DO NOT like the whole church scene and why the fuck does God (or that damn church) need money???!

I brought up my concerns to Mr son who got rather defensive, stating he is not tithing and understands all that. He goes for "his connection with God" - I didn't chuckle or laugh, only said "I'm sorry if I was being disrespectful". And I ended it.

I raised him being a tarot card reading, horoscope-loving, seeing signs like crows as significant mother and he still turned out good without my indoctrination.

Sorry for rambling.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:41 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:32 pm That is not grooming. That's indoctrination- completely different.
For fucking real. I hate seeing little kids at rallies, wearing political garb, etc. Parents who force their ideals on kids suck.

For instance - my son loves God. The typical Christian God with the good book and everything. For the last several months he has been going to a new church where they have a really large youth group.

Now, I've heard from MANY people to watch out for this place. That they sort of highly encourage tithing. Here's the thing though, I've been a pagan since I was 18. I DO NOT like the whole church scene and why the fuck does God (or that damn church) need money???!

I brought up my concerns to Mr son who got rather defensive, stating he is not tithing and understands all that. He goes for "his connection with God" - I didn't chuckle or laugh, only said "I'm sorry if I was being disrespectful". And I ended it.

I raised him being a tarot card reading, horoscope-loving, seeing signs like crows as significant mother and he still turned out good without my indoctrination.

Sorry for rambling.
Exactly how good looking is the girl that introduced him to this church?
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Antknot wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 8:02 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:41 pm

Sorry for rambling.
Exactly how good looking is the girl that introduced him to this church?
:lol: so - he's going because a girl goes. He's friends with her brother who also goes. But the girl is confused about her sexuality lol. But his goal is to find a nice church girl. I told him to pray on it 🤷🏽‍♀️
Biker

Post by Biker »

This is grooming

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:30 pm This is grooming

Ricky says it never happens!
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

You are all really really really confused between "grooming" and "indoctrination"

Biker the things you have shared are not grooming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indoctrination
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

disco.moon wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:30 pm You are all really really really confused between "grooming" and "indoctrination"

I see your point. But that is not the only definition of "grooming".
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:37 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:35 pm
disco.moon wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:30 pm You are all really really really confused between "grooming" and "indoctrination"

I see your point. But that is not the only definition of "grooming".
You can groom a horse or your beard. Thats the other definition.
Exactly. It's really not that hard to get man. People groom children for a long time in order to gain their trust in order to sexually abuse them or form a relationship in the future.

Indoctrination is literally forming your child to believe certain political beliefs or religious ideologies.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Lightyear, the latest piece of child grooming media from the predators at the Walt Disney Co., is looking like a box office catastrophe, which is only a surprise to those who don’t live in the real world.

Gee, what do you think will happen when you add some high-profile homosexuality to a kiddie movie?

I’ll tell you what happens… The latest chapter of the most iconic and beloved animated franchise of all time not only crash lands with a pathetic $51 to $55 million opening, it comes in second place behind the second weekend of Jurassic World Dominion.

Good job, Disney. Well done.
Allow me to caveat that these numbers could still change, but over at the far-left Deadline — along with all kinds of excuses that conspicuously avoid the woke propaganda in Lightyear — they are already calling it a disaster:

Well, this wasn’t suppose to happen. Disney’s Lightyear, despite an A- CinemaScore and 4 stars/85% positive on PostTrak, is coming in way under its $70M-$85M projection with a $51M-$55M 3-day weekend to Universal/Amblin’s second weekend of Jurassic World Dominion with $57.1M. Jurassic could even reach $66.3M through the four-day Juneteenth holiday.

What the hell happened here? Despite the lowest Rotten Tomatoes rating of the Toy Story franchise at 77% Certified Fresh, it’s clear no one in great quantity is going to see the origin story of Buzz Lightyear. Understand that a Pixar movie and a Jurassic movie have played in close proximity to each other on the calendar before, and they both walked away with an embarrassment of riches. While we’ve mentioned that spinoffs always open lower than the core franchise films (take your pick: Fantastic Beasts vs. Harry Potter, Hobbs & Shaw vs. Fast & Furious and Bumblebee vs. Transformers), this could be a case of going to the Toy Story well too soon, too fast, despite the fact that theater closures and a pandemic stood between now and the last Toy Story 4 three years ago.

“Going to the well too soon,” lol.
Then Deadline blames the critical reaction, even though Lightyear has an 80 percent fresh score at Rotten Tomatoes and Jurassic World Dominion is below 40 percent.

Then Deadline blames the inflationary economy, even though in the past three weeks we’ve seen both Top Gun and Jurassic World Dominion perform at or way above expectations.

Here’s the bottom line, Disneytards: You don’t gay up Toy Story.

This is Toy Story.

You gayed up Toy Story?

Are you out of your minds?

No one cares if movies are made for homosexuals. Movies should be made for everyone. But you are never going to mainstream this stuff because — even though most people are afraid to say so — watching it makes 90 percent of us uncircumcized. Unless you are gay, same-sex sex, even a kiss, is unnatural and we don’t go to the movies to be made uncircumcized. And we sure as hell don’t go to the movies to have to explain human sexuality to our children before they’re ready for it.

How bad is this Lightyear opening?
Well, three years ago, Toy Story 4 opened to $121 million. If these figures hold, Lightyear won’t do HALF that.

Another thing to keep in mind is that there’s no competition. The only kiddie movie still in theaters is The Bad Guys, which opened all the way back in April. After the resounding success of Toy Story 4 and with a wide-open field at the box office, especially during the summer, especially over Father’s Day, there was never a better time to open Lightyear.

But you had to use Disney’s most iconic franchise and one of its most iconic characters to push your grooming agenda.
Again, I encourage all studios to make movies for all people, and that of course includes homosexuals. But it is immoral to add homosexuality to a kid’s movie. Kids are not ready for this, their parents certainly aren’t, and the crashing and burning of this $200 million piece of propaganda should tell you most people agree.

You can’t imagine how bad this is. Expectations were already being managed with ridiculously low projections of a $60 to $85 million opening. The entertainment media had front-loaded a lowball so Disney could claim a win — even though it would not have been, even at $85 million.

Woketards never learn.

P.S. Almost as dumb as gaying up Lightyear was replacing the beloved Tim Allen in the lead role.

Woketards, smdh.
Biker

Post by Biker »