The End of Roe vs. Wade

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: The End of Roe vs. Wade

Post by QillerDaemon »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 12:35 pm Notice how when presented with irrefutable evidence that racism is part of the fabric of the Democrat party, you shift gears and move on to something else. That is so typical.
What "irrefutable evidence" you got? I grew up on the deep Texas coast, and had cousins who lived not far from the Deer Park KKK lodge. A few of them even participated in the group, standing out openly on street corners in Deer Park and Pasadena in hoods and sheets protesting black and brown people. I know they all voted Democrat, since their Democratic Party then were the Dixie-crats. This wasn't the same Democrat Party found in the Northeast or many (not all) western states. This was a Democrat Party of the traditional southern (ie former Confederate) states. It was almost a different polictical party altogether. I saw them move to the Republican Party in the 80's along with many, almost all, of the previously Democratic politicians, I suppose to follow Reagan, himself a former California Democrat. It left a shell of a formerly strong Democrat Party as more of the old white racists move to the Republican Party. You want to know where all the old Democrat racists are now? They are now the makeup of the modern Republican Party. And in most instances the Democrat Party of the southern states is a mere shell, basically powerless. I guess you could say you won in the southern US. Congratulations.

Not that it really matters a whole lot to me, personally, I'm the mirror image of Cheezy. He's a supposed Libertarian that pretty much whole-cloth supports the Republican Party. I'm a Green Party member who still puts some faith in the modern southern' Democrat Party. You can't really blame us for the state of either political party we're not really a party to.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Ah, yes, the party of "pro-life" and "family values": votes against emergency funding for the baby formula shortage.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvn9ba/ ... a-shortage

192 House Republicans voted against a $28 million emergency funding bill to address the baby formula shortage.
An overwhelming majority of House Republicans voted against a bill Wednesday providing a bare minimum amount of funding to tackle the ongoing baby formula shortage, a problem that they keep complaining about, while a smaller group of far-right Republicans apparently don’t think infants from poor families deserve food.

The House passed a pair of bills Wednesday aimed at alleviating the crisis, including one providing $28 million in emergency funding to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to address the shortage. The money would also be used to increase staff at the FDA, such as inspectors who could help the agency accelerate the approval process for formula manufacturers, Democratic Rep. Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut told NBC News following the vote.
I know most you righties have given little or any real thought about abortion, it doesn't concern you or your family, it's only a matter for the poors. It's just something you have to get rid of to justify your "I'm a true rightie!" card. Women with enough means will still get a safe "D&C" since their own medical privacy will be honored, but women without means will just have to do without. Then have babies they can't feed, going to shitty run-down schools, and have little future beyond being fodder. Interesting that most of you have shown no real religious pretext (except for Chuckles, maybe?) for getting rid of abortion rights, so it must be some kind of economic thing for you. I hope you're proud of doing it, and will enjoy the consequences.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:06 pm Ah, yes, the party of "pro-life" and "family values": votes against emergency funding for the baby formula shortage.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvn9ba/ ... a-shortage

192 House Republicans voted against a $28 million emergency funding bill to address the baby formula shortage.
An overwhelming majority of House Republicans voted against a bill Wednesday providing a bare minimum amount of funding to tackle the ongoing baby formula shortage, a problem that they keep complaining about, while a smaller group of far-right Republicans apparently don’t think infants from poor families deserve food.

The House passed a pair of bills Wednesday aimed at alleviating the crisis, including one providing $28 million in emergency funding to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to address the shortage. The money would also be used to increase staff at the FDA, such as inspectors who could help the agency accelerate the approval process for formula manufacturers, Democratic Rep. Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut told NBC News following the vote.
I know most you righties have given little or any real thought about abortion, it doesn't concern you or your family, it's only a matter for the poors. It's just something you have to get rid of to justify your "I'm a true rightie!" card. Women with enough means will still get a safe "D&C" since their own medical privacy will be honored, but women without means will just have to do without. Then have babies they can't feed, going to shitty run-down schools, and have little future beyond being fodder. Interesting that most of you have shown no real religious pretext (except for Chuckles, maybe?) for getting rid of abortion rights, so it must be some kind of economic thing for you. I hope you're proud of doing it, and will enjoy the consequences.
Charliesheen wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:15 pm She blames Biden. Which is silly. All he’s doing is watching Murder She Wrote while former Obama operatives run the show. Still, I would smash that

that's all you need to know about it.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:20 pm that's all you need to know about it.
Because Boebert says so? C'mon, Animal, you're smarter than this.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:30 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 2:20 pm that's all you need to know about it.
Because Boebert says so? C'mon, Animal, you're smarter than this.
i am smart enough to know that Nancy Pelosi can fuck anything up and ask for money that is unnecessary, regardless the source of that news. Most of the reason this country is in the sad fucking shape that its in right now is because of Pelosi's reckless spending. You don't succeed in business (or anything else) by continually throwing money at problems. You succeed by finding people that can solve problems in the first place.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Wait, didnt QD tell us this never happens?

Biker

Post by Biker »

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

It's official now.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Too bad for democrats they can’t control states as much as they can the federal apparatus.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

I'm pro-choice but RvW was shit precedent anyway.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Seems to be some logic in announcing the gun decision before Roe
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

It was flawed, but it gave a lot of freedom to women, that they will likely lack in certain states.
Biker

Post by Biker »

For spectacular meltage, watch this account today

https://twitter.com/ECMcLaughlin

I would love to but she gave me the block :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Antknot wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:40 pm Seems to be some logic in announcing the gun decision before Roe
For realz
Biker

Post by Biker »

I guess I owe Hammy an apology when I said that this was settled law. My bad. Oops
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

B-Tender wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:41 pm It was flawed, but it gave a lot of freedom to women, that they will likely lack in certain states.
Freedom is a choice word. I’d like to think that a fully viable fetus capable of feeling pain has the right to not experience being sliced up.

I see no problem with the pills that induce abortion early on.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

I am fucking loving the screeching and crying of the liberal imbeciles on TV and Twitter right now. It's fucking glorious.

Sippy Cup is on TV right reading a statement someone else wrote for him, whining about "the Supreme Court took away a Constitutional right".... completely unaware -- or deliberately lying -- that abortion has never been and is not a Constitutional right. Pretty on-brand for a Democrat to not know what's in the Constitution.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Penis Patrol rejoice!

Guns > Women!
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Male masturbation and Female ovulation is on the chopping block next.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

rule34 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:12 pm Male masturbation and Female ovulation is on the chopping block next.
Ok
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Pro Massacre for the living (especially kids in school!), but we have to protect the "un born" (especially if it belongs to a RAPIST!).
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

rule34 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:12 pm Male masturbation and Female ovulation is on the chopping block next.
Curiously, they won't go after interracial marriage though. I wonder why?