The shift towards trannyism

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: The shift towards trannyism

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:50 pm
Portland schools to place period products, instructions on their usage, in both girls and boys restrooms

PPS has ordered 500 dispensers to be installed in all elementary and middle school girls’ bathrooms, and more will be installed in remaining bathrooms — "including boys’ restrooms, next year."

Schools in Oregon will soon be required to place period products in both boys and girls restrooms.

Oregon Governor Kate Brown signed the Menstrual Dignity Act into law in 2021, requiring all schools — elementary, middle, and high schools — to place period products in all bathrooms with instructions on how to use them.

During the 2021-22 school year, the Portland Public School (PPS) board began a phased approach to the legislation by placing free, accessible menstrual products in female and all-gender bathrooms in comprehensive high schools, says a PPS release.

These efforts are being expanded in the 2022-23 school year by placing period products in all bathrooms "in every PPS building where education occurs."

PPS has ordered 500 dispensers to be installed in allelementary and middle school girls’ bathrooms, and more will be installed in remaining bathrooms — "including boys’ restrooms, next year."

"Instructions for how to use tampons and pads will be posted in all bathrooms," PPS wrote in a statement to families.

PPS schools are also required to provide education on puberty that includes menstruation. All k-12 schools are provided basic lessons around the four pillars of "menstruation dignity," including privacy, inclusivity, access, and education.

"This education...is accessible to students of all genders and all abilities," the statement read.
Menstrual Dignity Act. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

The Fort Worth newspaper the other day, the headline on the front page and the entire front page article was about the schools in Fort Worth were going to start giving away free tampons and menstrual pads.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:29 pm The Fort Worth newspaper the other day, the headline on the front page and the entire front page article was about the schools in Fort Worth were going to start giving away free tampons and menstrual pads.
Which I can agree with. Now, putting tampon/pad dispensers in the boys' bathrooms, no, but that must be a "Portland is Portland" thing. Kind of a waste of money, the boys will just rip them down. But the girls will definitely appreciate it. I don't know a single woman who doesn't have some story in her life about not having a tampon or pad when she needed it in school. And many of them have some tale of "leakage" and stains on their clothes. It's really something we guys never have to worry about.

If you really want to make the women in your office happy, make sure there is a cabinet or drawer in their bathroom with emergency tampon and pad supplies in it. Even better, pay for those supplies out of petty cash. They will be beyond joy about your efforts at their comfort.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 11:08 pm
Animal wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 10:29 pm The Fort Worth newspaper the other day, the headline on the front page and the entire front page article was about the schools in Fort Worth were going to start giving away free tampons and menstrual pads.
Which I can agree with. Now, putting tampon/pad dispensers in the boys' bathrooms, no, but that must be a "Portland is Portland" thing. Kind of a waste of money, the boys will just rip them down. But the girls will definitely appreciate it. I don't know a single woman who doesn't have some story in her life about not having a tampon or pad when she needed it in school. And many of them have some tale of "leakage" and stains on their clothes. It's really something we guys never have to worry about.

If you really want to make the women in your office happy, make sure there is a cabinet or drawer in their bathroom with emergency tampon and pad supplies in it. Even better, pay for those supplies out of petty cash. They will be beyond joy about your efforts at their comfort.
i don't have a problem with it either. my problem was having that on the front page of the paper. i'm just not woke enough to want to read about current events in women's hygiene in the place i normally read about news.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The boys will be up to mischief with them undoubtedly.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Which I can agree with. Now, putting tampon/pad dispensers in the boys' bathrooms, no, but that must be a "Portland is Portland" thing. Kind of a waste of money, the boys will just rip them down. But the girls will definitely appreciate it. I don't know a single woman who doesn't have some story in her life about not having a tampon or pad when she needed it in school. And many of them have some tamle of "leakage" and stains on their clothes. It's really something we guys never have to worry about.

I'm only laughing at the name of the law because it would seem Oregon lawmakers seem to think things like this are very important. From a State with an epidemic homeless population, unemployment, massive outflow of citizens fleeing progressive government and until recently Antifa rioting daily in Portland. Oregan really shows you get who you vote for.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

These poor children. Its child abuse

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

shouldn't it be: El swings through the air?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Racist!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Included the lice.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 6:24 pm
But stuff like this never really happens. Its all just made up nonsense from the homophobic Double Secret Super Ultra Plutonium MAGA crowd.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

:lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

The narcissism of these people is off the charts. Completely mental yill
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Imagine your kid in this freak’s class.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

my kid wouldn't be. i would move if i had to.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Sigh.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:37 amSigh.
when it comes to your kid, its like everyone is lined up against the fence and you are picking the team you want to win the game with. You aren't going to pick the brain damaged kid just to make him feel better if there are other options that will help you win.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Local supermarket has a black dude that wants to be a chick except he keeps his dick. How does that work out exactly?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:40 am
saltydog wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:37 amSigh.
when it comes to your kid, its like everyone is lined up against the fence and you are picking the team you want to win the game with. You aren't going to pick the brain damaged kid just to make him feel better if there are other options that will help you win.
Your sensitivity is noted
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I guess I’m sensitive too.

https://www.whitemountainslivestock.com ... ose-rings/

Why Do Pigs Have Nose Rings?
January 24, 2019 Josh No Comments
Pig-Nose-Ring
Many people have no idea why pigs have nose rings. You may be surprised to find out that it’s not for looks. There is actually a real purpose for them.