Way to go Texas

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Re: Way to go Texas

Post by Burn1dwn »

Who wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:21 pm So I’m reading Twitter and a recurring story has TFG speaking @ the NRA show and he reads the names of the children killed. After he is done he dances.

What in the fuck?
Celebration Time, Woohoo...

Last edited by Burn1dwn on Sun May 29, 2022 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:19 pm
Who wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 4:21 pm So I’m reading Twitter and a recurring story has TFG speaking @ the NRA show and he reads the names of the children killed. After he is done he dances.

What in the fuck?

The man is repulsive.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Geist wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:11 am
FSchmertz wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:39 am
Geist wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:35 am
Animal wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:28 am
FSchmertz wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:50 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 8:45 pm i had no idea that school districts have police chiefs. Evidently, it was the Police chief of the school district that gave the order for police not to breach the room the gunman was barricaded in. His decision was that it was deemed a "barricaded subject situation" at the time and so everyone was ordered to stay outside the room.

I don't know how many, if any, people/children were killed after he made that decision, but holy shit. Talk about a bad decision. This is probably where too much training gets in the way of common sense.

They said that just a month or less before this he had hosted an "active shooter" demonstration at the high school which would include priorities for law enforcement to "stop the shooting".
Apparently the Border Patrol had a well-trained SWAT team onsite, rushed there from the border. The chief prevented them from breaching also.

Eventually they did it and killed the nasty POS, though I don't know if it was in defiance of the chief or not.
i was telling someone a while ago, i'm as surprised that there were 19 law enforcement personnel that followed an order to stand in the hall for an hour and not barge into that room as i am that some police chief gave that order in the first place.
Except for the ones going in to get their kids
Going to take a while to gather all the information. I mean, didn't the police hear the continuing gun shots? What did they think the POS was doing then?
He wore a vest, they needed a team 🤷‍♀️
The Border Patrol SWAT team was there. Trained in doing that stuff, and the chief said no. Who knows how many people were killed before they were allowed to breach.

And I heard they may have thought he was wearing body armor, but actually wasn't.

P.S. And no one is sure of all this stuff yet.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

FSchmertz wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:41 pm
Geist wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 1:11 am
FSchmertz wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:39 am
Geist wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:35 am
Animal wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:28 am
FSchmertz wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:50 pm Apparently the Border Patrol had a well-trained SWAT team onsite, rushed there from the border. The chief prevented them from breaching also.

Eventually they did it and killed the nasty POS, though I don't know if it was in defiance of the chief or not.
i was telling someone a while ago, i'm as surprised that there were 19 law enforcement personnel that followed an order to stand in the hall for an hour and not barge into that room as i am that some police chief gave that order in the first place.
Except for the ones going in to get their kids
Going to take a while to gather all the information. I mean, didn't the police hear the continuing gun shots? What did they think the POS was doing then?
He wore a vest, they needed a team 🤷‍♀️
The Border Patrol SWAT team was there. Trained in doing that stuff, and the chief said no. Who knows how many people were killed before they were allowed to breach.

And I heard they may have thought he was wearing body armor, but actually wasn't.

P.S. And no one is sure of all this stuff yet.
It was a tactical vest with extra ammo. Not body armor.
Either way, aim for the head.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

What in the fuck?

[/I]

I call bullshit.
Last edited by Antknot on Sat May 28, 2022 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

rule34 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:44 pm It was a tactical vest with extra ammo. Not body armor.
You're taught to shoot center of mass as the biggest target that easiest to aim at in a swift motion. The head moves around too much to shoot at, and when it is hit makes a huge nasty mess. Even with body armor, getting hit in the chest and belly is no fun, it really hurts like shit.

Remember, even with training (which a lot of cops get minimal amounts of), head and legs are hard to aim at, and often don't kill. It's like the old joke about hitting the broad side of a barn, and with many cops and their shitty training, you don't want them missing and shooting each other and nearby innocent targets. Which many will do anyway, sadly.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Antknot wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:21 pm

What in the fuck?

I call bullshit.

Of course you do. Bless your heart.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

I'll go middle of the road on his hip twist, and say he's a man that desires above all adulation and flattery from those around him, and at that moment he was getting it. By the time he did his jig, all thoughts of reading the names on that list were far behind him. He was being worshiped, and his little one-step was to show his misplaced appreciation. If you wonder why we on the left call you righties "the cult", this tiny frolic is why.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
rule34

Post by rule34 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:29 pm
rule34 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 5:44 pm It was a tactical vest with extra ammo. Not body armor.
You're taught to shoot center of mass as the biggest target that easiest to aim at in a swift motion. The head moves around too much to shoot at, and when it is hit makes a huge nasty mess. Even with body armor, getting hit in the chest and belly is no fun, it really hurts like shit.

Remember, even with training (which a lot of cops get minimal amounts of), head and legs are hard to aim at, and often don't kill. It's like the old joke about hitting the broad side of a barn, and with many cops and their shitty training, you don't want them missing and shooting each other and nearby innocent targets. Which many will do anyway, sadly.
I know this, I also know that inside a room which was probably 30 feet across it is much easier to hit a smaller target.
As for the mess.......
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 8:30 pm

What in the fuck?

I call bullshit.

Got a full clip or just one where he starts dancing?

My guess is you fucks got played again. So gullible when it comes to anything Donny. Yes, he probably read the names...then half an hour later after speechifying on numerous other things he danced. But of course The Left wants it to be DANCING RIGHT AFTER HE READ THE NAMES!!!!11!111! :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:44 pm

What in the fuck?

I call bullshit.

My guess is you fucks got played again. So gullible when it comes to anything Donny. Yes, he probably read the names...then half an hour later after speechifying on numerous other things he danced. But of course The Left wants it to be DANCING RIGHT AFTER HE READ THE NAMES!!!!11!111! :lol:

I just ran through 8 news outlets online including the usual liberal ones and not a single one mentions anything about this. Gullible indeed.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

What in the fuck?

I call bullshit.

My heart is fine, thanks for your concern.
How is your throat, since you swallowed that hook, line and sinker?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:44 pm

What in the fuck?

I call bullshit.

I just ran through 8 news outlets online including the usual liberal ones and not a single one mentions anything about this. Gullible indeed.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-draws-ir ... ng-1711155

But it is likely the dance occurred sometime after the part of his speech that named the victims. It even says he danced at the end. Any kind of celebration right now does seem inappropriate to me though.

P.S. Why is everything italicized here?
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

i like people from texas.
I'm up early.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:35 pm i like people from texas.
How many?
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

at least animal
I'm up early.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:37 pm at least animal
I don't think they're all horrible either :P
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

isn't evvan in texas? i don't even hate george bush junior.
I'm up early.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:42 pm isn't evvan in texas? i don't even hate george bush junior.
I wouldn't mind hanging out and sharing a beer with him either.
DiverTexas

Post by DiverTexas »

Good Lord, it's hard to believe some of the crap I'm reading .
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 2:01 am
Geist wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 11:41 pm Are they? Because I've grown up watching this shit and it's the same handful of canned answer bandaids every time, and most of the clamoring comes down to background checks. They've existed a long time and nothing has changed, and what other readily available information is there to be pulled?
This is what a political battle looks like when one side of the fight outspends its opposition by over 150x and has the power to defeat politicians for their stance on a single issue.

This shit isn't going away with legislation but legislation can be part of the change needed to stop this madness. HR 8 passing would be a moral victory more than anything.

Close to 25% of gun sales are exempt from federal background checks. Most citizens (pro gun side included) believe federal BCs should done on all gun sales. Yet it has been impossible to get it voted into law by the Senate. All because the NRA is against it and makes their political contributions to leaders that will fight it.

Look at what is happening this weekend, the same Texan leaders that were publicly mourning the dead this week are going to be speaking at the NRA's lobbying wing party in Houston. The NRA is so powerful that they don't even have to play by the same rules as everyone else. Obviously postponing the event would be the right move but that's not how they roll. Flaunting their power and holding events in close proximity to massacres and days after the tragedies is their M.O.. They think they are untouchable.
All I'm saying is if you look at the source of the guns in most school shootings, and even mass shootings overall, the guns were obtained through legal means and proper channels were followed by someone. If you lump in gang mass shootings, the same applies but the initial purchase is usually a straw purchase. Expanding background check laws to private sales isn't going to do anything to stop the act.

BRR is right about controlled movement being one of the best solutions. But that just means kids are going to grow up in borderline correctional institution environments thinking that shits normal. Truly sad but meaniful change to curb this isn't possible at this point. I agree that the Reps are absolute shitstains in this whole mess, but Dems are going to shoot themselves in the foot by yet again trying to treat symptoms instead of the disease. In this case that would mean stripping away more bits of an amendment while everyone's already pretty fucking hot right now. It's gonna get uglier
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Why is no one talking about the teacher that looked out of a door that was propped open with a chair, saw a gunman coming toward the school, called 911 as she went back into the school, and left the door propped open with the chair. That door is locked for outside entry when its closed. That's the door the gunman came in through.

I get that the cops fucked up after the shit started. But, this entire event might have been avoided if that door had been closed (like i'm sure the school rules state).
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

DiverTexas wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:50 pm Good Lord, it's hard to believe some of the crap I'm reading .
Believe
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:26 am Why is no one talking about the teacher that looked out of a door that was propped open with a chair, saw a gunman coming toward the school, called 911 as she went back into the school, and left the door propped open with the chair. That door is locked for outside entry when its closed. That's the door the gunman came in through.

I get that the cops fucked up after the shit started. But, this entire event might have been avoided if that door had been closed (like i'm sure the school rules state).
So a gun can’t be used to shoot off a lock?

Why is it so hard to admit there is a problem with gun purchases in the USA?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced