Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:06 pm Remember when the Lefties all laughed at Texas for their outage? Said it was just dumb cowboys running the grid? How stupid everyone was down there for not being prepared for something like that?

Pepperidge Farms Remembers.
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:51 am That independent power grid is really working out for them. :lol:
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:03 am Was the Texas power grid built by Fred Flintstone?
That just seems like a few weeks ago. :lol:
That Texas power grid is indeed laughable.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:06 pm Remember when the Lefties all laughed at Texas for their outage? Said it was just dumb cowboys running the grid? How stupid everyone was down there for not being prepared for something like that?

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:51 am That independent power grid is really working out for them. :lol:
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 3:03 am Was the Texas power grid built by Fred Flintstone?
is it true that some of the Canadards are still without power 10 days later?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Awesome :lol:
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Animal wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:58 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:36 pm

is it true that some of the Canadards are still without power 10 days later?
Yes. Uxbridge got leveled.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:31 pm

Outstanding!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dont ever change, Ricky! :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:34 am

You guys are funny. Your power grid failed when it got cold outside. Then it failed again when it got hot outside.
Costa Rica has a better power grid.

I know a good number of guys in the industry who have done work in Texas. Wanna know what they call it?
They call it TexGlass. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"I know a guy" is always the gold standard for backing up an opinion.
Basically iron clad in court proceedings.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:14 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:34 am

You guys are funny. Your power grid failed when it got cold outside. Then it failed again when it got hot outside.
Costa Rica has a better power grid.

I know a good number of guys in the industry who have done work in Texas. Wanna know what they call it?
They call it TexGlass. :lol:
Except it didnt fail. My power has never been out, nor have I known anyone whose power went out for an extended period of time
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

If you want to know how you can help the thousands and thousands of canadiards that are still without power, please go to one of the following. They really just need basic survival items at this point.

All are accessible, the city says, with washrooms, showers and power to charge devices. They offer mental health support and information about insurance, housing, financial help, permits and more:

CARDELREC Recreation Complex Goulbourn at 1500 Shea Rd.
François Dupuis Recreation Centre at 2263 Portobello Blvd.
Howard Darwin Centennial Arena at 1765 Merivale Rd.
Hunt Club-Riverside Park Community Centre at 3320 Paul Anka Dr.
The latter two have food available Wednesday. The Howard Darwin arena has bottled water for people without access to their well water.

Bottled water and taps to fill water containers are also available at these support centres for people who have lost access to drinking water, along with the following places:

Greely Community Centre at 1448 Meadow Dr.
Navan Memorial Centre at 1295 Colonial Rd.
The Richmond Arena at 6095 Perth St..
The W. Erskine Johnson Arena at 3832 Carp Rd.
The Orléans library at 1705 Orléans Blvd., and Osgoode Community Centre at 5662 Osgoode Main St., each have fill stations.

Ottawa invites people to open recreation and community centres to charge devices and use their washrooms and showers.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

^^^^

Nice grid there, Rick :lol:
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

:lol:
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:16 pm
Left out the “and train” out of his proposal.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:26 pm
Just don't let the same people train them that trained that Uvalde ISD police chief, huh?
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:06 pm
Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:26 pm
Just don't let the same people train them that trained that Uvalde ISD police chief, huh?
No expert here, but, I'd expect teacher training to be safety and defensive as opposed to breaching tactics. Safety: When to shoot vs hide, awareness of what is behind target, etc. Situation driven: What to do If in a classroom, or in an auditorium, or playground (do schools still have those?)
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:09 pm No expert here, but, I'd expect teacher training to be safety and defensive as opposed to breaching tactics. Safety: When to shoot vs hide, awareness of what is behind target, etc. Situation driven: What to do If in a classroom, or in an auditorium, or playground (do schools still have those?)
And I'm certainly no expert either, but I would think the chief of police in charge of an active shooting scene at an elementary school would be trained to separate the shooter from the children as quickly as possible and at any cost. Maybe its not.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:33 pm
Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:09 pm No expert here, but, I'd expect teacher training to be safety and defensive as opposed to breaching tactics. Safety: When to shoot vs hide, awareness of what is behind target, etc. Situation driven: What to do If in a classroom, or in an auditorium, or playground (do schools still have those?)
And I'm certainly no expert either, but I would think the chief of police in charge of an active shooting scene at an elementary school would be trained to separate the shooter from the children as quickly as possible and at any cost. Maybe its not.
You confuse training with bravery.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:41 pm
I doubt it. Because the police chief making the call wouldn't have been the one going inside.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:47 pm
I doubt it. Because the police chief making the call wouldn't have been the one going inside.
Was he the one elected to some other office but not sworn in at the time?
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

I'm no expert either, but most of what I have read and heard about law enforcement training has said that it is most important to preserve the life of the officer first.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:13 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:47 pm
Was he the one elected to some other office but not sworn in at the time?
i think he was elected to city council. and he was not sworn in at the city council meeting, but he was sworn in with a private ceremony later. The city said that he was legally elected and there are no investigations of him at this time. So, yes.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:40 pm I'm no expert either, but most of what I have read and heard about law enforcement training has said that it is most important to preserve the life of the officer first.
So much for the "protect" part of "To Serve and Protect" right?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?