What happened to the Left?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: What happened to the Left?

Post by Biker »

Excellent point

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:00 pm Excellent point

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You could probably add "White people who hate white people" to that list. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Though it hasn't garnered much media coverage, there will be a very interesting election tomorrow. Side note- In California, it's ridiculously easy to get a recall election called for any official in State government, including the Governor. In a city that is supposedly 90+% Liberal/ Democratic, San Francisco DA Chesa Boudin faces a recall tomorrow. He's that breed of Progressive DA's born of the George Floyd/BLM movements. You know- Defund the Police, soft on crime, decriminalize, lower or no bail, etc. The ones infesting our Major cities with the obvious consequences any sane person could see coming from miles away. If he is recalled, probably the death knell for Los Angeles DA George Gascon, who is of the same cloth. Probably a total "wake up" for all Progressive DA's nationwide.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

is it projected to be a blood bath?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:11 pm is it projected to be a blood bath?
In San Francisco? They probably run buses from the jails to the voting booths.
Biker

Post by Biker »

I read this hysterical article that stated that SF isnt really the liberal place that many pundits make it out to be. In fact, its only just recently turned Democrat.

And yes, they were being serious
Biker

Post by Biker »

The headline
The Limits of San Francisco Liberalism If Chesa Boudin is recalled, it will be because his city has never been its left-wing caricature.

By Ross Barkan

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/06 ... mpaign=nym
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Now that's some funny ass liberal journalism right there.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

So, remember liberal journalism students. If your DA gets recalled due to liberal policies failing once AGAIN, it's because there are hidden Conservatives/ MAGA's hiding away in closets, alleys and basements around the city.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i just heard that someone tried to kill Brett Kavanaugh.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:47 am i just heard that someone tried to kill Brett Kavanaugh.
Thoughts and Prayers
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:47 am i just heard that someone tried to kill Brett Kavanaugh.
He does have it coming after all, for raping all those high school girls and whatnot.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Bullet proof robes and fewer doors should do the trick.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:36 am Bullet proof robes and fewer doors should do the trick.
The baby killing fanatics will find a way.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Its really time for a blood letting in this country. I'll take my chance against diminutive white men and ladies with purple hair
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:18 pm I read this hysterical article that stated that SF isnt really the liberal place that many pundits make it out to be. In fact, its only just recently turned Democrat.

“Lecturing people not to have sex isn’t a public health strategy,” Wiener said. “It didn’t stop HIV – it made it worse – & won’t stop monkeypox. What will work is vaccination, testing & education.”

Sen. Scott Wiener on monkeypox outbreak in SF. (Screen capture)

Public health officials demanded “two weeks” of lockdowns “to slow the spread” of COVID in early 2020. But Sen. Wiener doesn’t support “two weeks” abstinence “to slow the spread” of Monkeypox?

“The annual Up Your Alley leather and fetish fair is expected to go on this weekend in San Francisco’s SoMa area, despite widespread concerns about the spread of monkeypox and the city’s decision to declare a state of emergency,” the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
Queers are gonna act like queers. To hell with any consequences to their actions.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I have heard of a lot of different names of sexually transmitted diseases in my life. But I have to say, that just the name "Monkey Pox" alone would be enough to make me completely change my week-end plans.
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:06 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:18 pm I read this hysterical article that stated that SF isnt really the liberal place that many pundits make it out to be. In fact, its only just recently turned Democrat.

“Lecturing people not to have sex isn’t a public health strategy,” Wiener said. “It didn’t stop HIV – it made it worse – & won’t stop monkeypox. What will work is vaccination, testing & education.”

Public health officials demanded “two weeks” of lockdowns “to slow the spread” of COVID in early 2020. But Sen. Wiener doesn’t support “two weeks” abstinence “to slow the spread” of Monkeypox?

“The annual Up Your Alley leather and fetish fair is expected to go on this weekend in San Francisco’s SoMa area, despite widespread concerns about the spread of monkeypox and the city’s decision to declare a state of emergency,” the San Francisco Chronicle reported.
Queers are gonna act like queers. To hell with any consequences to their actions.
culling themselves
Biker

Post by Biker »

squirt wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:27 pm

culling themselves
Yep. Abortions, convincing young people to not procreate, vaccines, climate change as a tool to reduce food production, ect....
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

squirt wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:27 pm

culling themselves
Problem is gays mixing with breeders.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you would think that gay dna would have been bred out of humans a long time ago.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hoo boy that would be a loaded topic if Stymie were still around. Is the gay gene a defect?