LOLZ (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: LOLZ (NSFW)

Post by rule34 »

:roll:
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Homebrew wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:19 pm Image
LMFAO!
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:45 pm
Homebrew wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:19 pm Image
I'm not exactly sure why, but this made me Laff.
:roll:
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

rule34 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:02 am:roll:
I hear the slurpee machines need filling. Get to it.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:01 am
rule34 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:02 am:roll:
I hear the slurpee machines need filling. Get to it.
OK
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The absolute state of young white women in one picture

BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

Biker wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:40 pm The absolute state of young white women in one picture

And at the end of the day, this accomplishes what exactly? The one with the red flowers in her hair seems to think it is hilarious. What a bunch of dumb cunts.
Biker

Post by Biker »

BigChiefin wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:22 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:40 pm The absolute state of young white women in one picture

And at the end of the day, this accomplishes what exactly? The one with the red flowers in her hair seems to think it is hilarious. What a bunch of dumb cunts.
These cunts have the world by the balls and this is the way they choose to use it
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:17 pm Image

And yes, its real, Rick

https://local12.com/news/around-the-web ... ms-austria
Which one did you get?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

My fav part of Pride month is watching all the homophobes squirm. Including some of my own family members.

My opinion, not that anyone asked.

I hate Pride month. And Black History month. As does most gays and blacks. I long for the day when black people and gay people are just people. I was raised to keep my distance from both groups. But being involved with show business (I am a sound tech) I encountered and befriended many of both groups. And yes, they are just normal regular people. They don't want to be "celebrated". They want to live normal regular lives. Maybe some day we will get there.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who are these homophobes that are squirming? Sounds like you're creating another strawman
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:57 pm Who are these homophobes that are squirming? Sounds like you're creating another strawman
I'm impressed that you can type while you squirm.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:54 pm My fav part of Pride month is watching all the homophobes squirm. Including some of my own family members.

I hate Pride month. And Black History month. As does most gays and blacks. I long for the day when black people and gay people are just people. I was raised to keep my distance from both groups. But being involved with show business (I am a sound tech) I encountered and befriended many of both groups. And yes, they are just normal regular people. They don't want to be "celebrated". They want to live normal regular lives. Maybe some day we will get there.
You realize that is anti-woke and basically what most conservatives have been saying, right? We don't care about your color or who you want to bang whereas the woke position puts color and sexual orientation front and center.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:28 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:54 pm My fav part of Pride month is watching all the homophobes squirm. Including some of my own family members.

You realize that is anti-woke and basically what most conservatives have been saying, right? We don't care about your color or who you want to bang whereas the woke position puts color and sexual orientation front and center.
Yep. Very anti-woke. My cult allows me to have different views on subjects.
I didnt make this up. Actual gay and black friends let me know this. So I support them.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:30 pm

I didnt make this up. Actual gay and black friends let me know this. So I support them.
Awesome. Congratulations on taking that small step toward rational thought. Try bringing that perspective and willingness to challenge popular dogma to other issues; you might be surprised where it leads you. Also, I thought you owned a restaurant?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Not if the racebaiters on your side continue to dominate the-ahem-discussion.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:39 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:30 pm

Awesome. Congratulations on taking that small step toward rational thought. Try bringing that perspective and willingness to challenge popular dogma to other issues; you might be surprised where it leads you. Also, I thought you owned a restaurant?
Sold it in Dec. Getting to old to be on my feet for hours. And the industry is taking a kick in the balls from the price increases.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:42 pm

Agree 100% . Like I say, I cant wait for the day black and gay people are....just people.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:07 pm

Agree 100% . Like I say, I cant wait for the day black and gay people are....just people.
You're a liberal, no you don't. You pretend you do, but really you want to keep them victims.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

necronomous wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:20 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:07 pm

You're a liberal, no you don't. You pretend you do, but really you want to keep them victims.
You really arnt very bright. You have your simple minded MAGAs that are easy to figure out. Hopefully you dont run into diverse open minded people that accept people for who they are. I even accept you as a micro brained GOP supporter.
Thats why the GOP has pulled out of debates. Only rallies and Fox news interviews. All safe places for the MAGA-Tards. Everyone agrees with whatever Cult Leader tells them to believe. Really I envy you. It must be so easy to run into MAGAs and just agree about everything.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The Republicans pulled out of presidential debates because the commission that runs them lean so far left they could never get a fair shake in a debate.

It’s crazy it went like this for as long as It did.

Too bad Rush Limbaugh never had a crack at running a debate.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Chris Wallace worked at Fox News until he hosted a debate. Then he went to CNN.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

So it has nothing to do with Trump not being able to just interrupt whenever he wants?

Trump pulled out of the debates and you culties just followed him.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty