Way to go Texas

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Way to go Texas

Post by Animal »

the key to all of that was in the first sentence. "Sprang into action".
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:25 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:18 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:45 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:53 pm Of course it is. Inmates have been escaping Texas transportation custody for almost 200 years. I'm pretty sure after every one, "officials" met and came up with a new Super Duper plan so it would never happen again. The problem isn't the new plans, it's forgetting about them and getting lax over the years.
do you know how this story about the escaped inmate might tie into the story about uvalde?
No. But I'll take that "might" with a large M because I haven't heard anything remotely connected between the two.
both were tragic events in their own regard. in one they made several policy changes to keep the event from ever occurring again. And they did it in less than one month.

In the other, nothing has been done yet
I wouldn't say "nothing has been done". I mean, the liberals have thrown their usual "guns are scary" temper tantrums, the Dems have politicized it like they always do, and decent Americans have stood up for freedom and 2nd Amendment rights in the face of dems' calls to disarm law-abiding people, like always.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:15 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:53 pm Of course it is. Inmates have been escaping Texas transportation custody for almost 200 years. I'm pretty sure after every one, "officials" met and came up with a new Super Duper plan so it would never happen again. The problem isn't the new plans, it's forgetting about them and getting lax over the years.
do you know how this story about the escaped inmate might tie into the story about uvalde?
No. But I'll take that "might" with a large M because I haven't heard anything remotely connected between the two.
both were tragic events in their own regard. in one they made several policy changes to keep the event from ever occurring again. And they did it in less than one month.

I wouldn't say "nothing has been done". I mean, the liberals have thrown their usual "guns are scary" temper tantrums, the Dems have politicized it like they always do, and decent Americans have stood up for freedom and 2nd Amendment rights in the face of dems' calls to disarm law-abiding people, like always.
But poor Brett Kavenaugh needs special protection but the nasty liberals don’t want to help.

Did I do that right?

And I haven’t changed my opinion, you are sick individual if you think a daily killing in Chicago is the same as 19 innocent children murdered while a whole police force waited outside.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:24 pm

But poor Brett Kavenaugh needs special protection but the nasty liberals don’t want to help.

Did I do that right?

And I haven’t changed my opinion, you are sick individual if you think a daily killing in Chicago is the same as 19 innocent children murdered while a whole police force waited outside.
Nothing sick about it. It's 100% valid. Double-digit shooting deaths every weekend, and just like in Uvalde, the cops do nothing. Just like in Uvalde, the victims are kids (sometimes). The only difference is that Uvalde makes the news because it helps the idiot left's anti-gun, anti-freedom narrative. The Chicago shootings don't make the news because black-on-black violence 1)disproves the retarded "White Supremacy" narrative, and 2)demonstrate how a liberal-led city in a liberal-led state leafs to failure.

Another thing: Why are you so hung up on "19 children"? Why emphasize that it was children? Are they more important than everyone else?
You know 2 adults were killed too, right? Two adults who had jobs and payed taxes and contributed to the economy -- all things those kids did not do. But you only ever mention the non-contributing children.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Did I do that right?

Also, you're right: Brett Kavanagh does need protection, as demonstrated by the leftist assassination attempt of June 8th.
No surprise Drunk Nancy Pelosi is stalling a bill that would grant such protection to Supreme Court justices. I would imagine she's doing so in the hopes he gets killed so the dems can replace him with another liberal activist. Meanwhile, Drunk Nancy, her alcoholic drunk-driving husband, and their extended family enjoy 24-hour taxpayer-funded security. All armed with GUNS, by the way.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

The "assassin" who called the police on himself :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:02 pm
Geist wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:45 pm When i used to do corrections, 9/10 someone got something past a checkpoint it was because some of timer didn't want to do his job and properly strip search. You'd be the surpised at the crevaces you can conceal something, especially if you have flaps or nappy hair
I'll bet the hardest job ever is Head Security for the WNBA/NCAA Women's basketball.
Are you Don Imus?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:43 pm

Did I do that right?

Also, you're right: Brett Kavanagh does need protection, as demonstrated by the leftist assassination attempt of June 8th.
No surprise Drunk Nancy Pelosi is stalling a bill that would grant such protection to Supreme Court justices. I would imagine she's doing so in the hopes he gets killed so the dems can replace him with another liberal activist. Meanwhile, Drunk Nancy, her alcoholic drunk-driving husband, and their extended family enjoy 24-hour taxpayer-funded security. All armed with GUNS, by the way.
What does security have to do with anything?
A Legend In His Own Mind

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:43 pm Also, you're right: Brett Kavanagh does need protection, as demonstrated by the leftist assassination attempt of June 8th.
BRING OUT PENCE!!!
BRING OUT PENCE!!!
BRING OUT PENCE!!!

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:23 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:02 pm
Geist wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 10:45 pm When i used to do corrections, 9/10 someone got something past a checkpoint it was because some of timer didn't want to do his job and properly strip search. You'd be the surpised at the crevaces you can conceal something, especially if you have flaps or nappy hair
I'll bet the hardest job ever is Head Security for the WNBA/NCAA Women's basketball.
Are you Don Imus?
Yeah that whole UConn "nappy ho's" thing didn't work out. Nobody got the message. Freak Griner is still sitting in a Russian jail 10 months later and the message here seems to be "you can keep her/him/it/ whatever.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Rutgers Jigaboos
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:11 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:43 pm

Did I do that right?

What does security have to do with anything?
Just ironic how Drunk Nancy Pelosi is holding up legislation that would give enhanced protection to Supreme Court Justices, after the left's assassination attempt against Justice Kavanagh.... but sure has no issue with 24/7 armed security for herself and her drunk-deiving husband, and I assume her wine cellar.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:06 am
Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 1:43 pm Also, you're right: Brett Kavanagh does need protection, as demonstrated by the leftist assassination attempt of June 8th.
BRING OUT PENCE!!!
BRING OUT PENCE!!!
BRING OUT PENCE!!!

What's the point you're trying to make here? That Pence needs protection? He has it.

And nobody tried to assassinate him like the insane, violent left did Justice Kavanagh.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

on a serious note, it sounds like that School District police chief in Uvalde's days are numbered. He's fixing to no longer be welcome in that town.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:15 am
Myth/ We can't. The only thing extra we were allowed when we joined was the option to split into up to 5 separate States. Of course, at that time we claimed half of present day NM/Colorado and way up to Montana.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:26 am
Myth/ We can't. The only thing extra we were allowed when we joined was the option to split into up to 5 separate States. Of course, at that time we claimed half of present day NM/Colorado and way up to Montana.
Back in the 1860s, a bunch of other states also couldn't. And then they did anyway.
Last edited by Deathproof on Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:14 am
Back in the 1860s, a bunch of bother states also couldn't. And then they did anyway.
What's a bother state? Is that the condition you suffer from when an opinion that doesn't agree with your own dares to appear?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:03 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:14 am
Back in the 1860s, a bunch of bother states also couldn't. And then they did anyway.
What's a bother state? Is that the condition you suffer from when an opinion that doesn't agree with your own dares to appear?
I made a typo using my phone. Obviously I meant OTHER states. I'll fix it.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

But only with the approval of the federal government. That is, can't split on their own volition, legally.

Of course, this whole notion is bullshit and saber rattling. First thing off, that means if Texas decides to become its own country (again, since the feds in the 1830's didn't want it as a state), its citizens are no longer Americans, and have no rights and liberties of acting as Americans. The US Constitution no longer applies to Texas and its citizens. As a country, all international (since Texas will be outside the bounds of the USA, it's now an international state) agreements have to be renegotiated. Mexico (and Canada) may decide you need a visa to enter their countries, which is not needed by Americans. And they provide no mechanism to obtain one. Extra points if the US govt also decides to implement an entry visa. Crossing the Sabine or the Red River won't be so easy.

Right off the bat, Texas is going to need income, a lot of it, and that means taxes. No more funds from DC, Texas is on its own for the cash to run its new state. All new treaties with the same countries the US had treaties with, but without the power of the US to make those treaties. Those lucrative military bases, potentially gone. O yea, you hate the federal govt, but love the money those bases make. You have to come up with your own constitution, what are the articles that make it up? I really don't think a single person in Texas has the real political will to make succession actually happen. Just more hot air out of a state full of it.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm
But only with the approval of the federal government. That is, can't split on their own volition, legally.

Of course, this whole notion is bullshit and saber rattling. First thing off, that means if Texas decides to become its own country (again, since the feds in the 1830's didn't want it as a state), its citizens are no longer Americans, and have no rights and liberties of acting as Americans. The US Constitution no longer applies to Texas and its citizens. As a country, all international (since Texas will be outside the bounds of the USA, it's now an international state) agreements have to be renegotiated. Mexico (and Canada) may decide you need a visa to enter their countries, which is not needed by Americans. And they provide no mechanism to obtain one. Extra points if the US govt also decides to implement an entry visa. Crossing the Sabine or the Red River won't be so easy.

Right off the bat, Texas is going to need income, a lot of it, and that means taxes. No more funds from DC, Texas is on its own for the cash to run its new state. All new treaties with the same countries the US had treaties with, but without the power of the US to make those treaties. Those lucrative military bases, potentially gone. O yea, you hate the federal govt, but love the money those bases make. You have to come up with your own constitution, what are the articles that make it up? I really don't think a single person in Texas has the real political will to make succession actually happen. Just more hot air out of a state full of it.
I thought California was the state known for talking about secession?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

How about your state GOP convention.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:35 pm How about your state GOP convention.
yeah, it really altered the course of mankind. imagine a political convention doing something over the top. maybe they wore foam hats and buttons while they voted.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

More constant energy and electricity than the "self sufficient" state power grid!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:40 pm
yeah, it really altered the course of mankind. imagine a political convention doing something over the top. maybe they wore foam hats and buttons while they voted.
Don't forget the banners and placards.