Louisiana law

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Louisiana law

Post by DiverTexas »

I know many people think that Texans have a southern drawl, but those Cajun people have a completely different southern sound.
Have you talked to a Cajun recently?
I'm still in touch with one that was an old school UJer and IT regular.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Re: Louisiana law

Post by stonedmegman »

Back in the 90's I use to phone an outfit in New Orleans just to listen to a woman talk.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

The French quarter is ruled by napoleonic code. We can’t lend money there for home financing because the loan docs are still recorded in French. It’s weird place
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:47 am I attended a family gathering today. It was thrown together because one of my cousins and her husband came up from Kentucky. I always love to listen to her husband Gregg talk. His accent ( if that is even what it would be called) sounds so "relaxed" so...."down home" if you will. My brother Dave always remembers when he and Gregg were talking about hunting and Gregg said the word "elk", but it sounded like " AILK".
Being from KY, your cousin’s husband is probably her cousin. Not many branches on family trees in KY.
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

HowieTheHat wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:56 pm
Whackov wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:23 pm
HowieTheHat wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:47 am I attended a family gathering today. It was thrown together because one of my cousins and her husband came up from Kentucky. I always love to listen to her husband Gregg talk. His accent ( if that is even what it would be called) sounds so "relaxed" so...."down home" if you will. My brother Dave always remembers when he and Gregg were talking about hunting and Gregg said the word "elk", but it sounded like " AILK".
Being from KY, your cousin’s husband is probably her cousin. Not many branches on family trees in KY.
Yeah that might be so but since my cousin was raised in Pennsylvania and New Jersey and didn't meet her husband until in her twenties.....THAT seems sort of outlandish! But one never knows. Thanks for the enlightenment.
It’s a fucking joke about people from KY. Get your panties out of their wad and don’t be a dick about every comment that people make.
Hydroseismic
Fish fear me, trannys love me.
Interests: Women with drinking problems/daddy issues.

Post by Hydroseismic »

My best friend is a coonass from baton rouge and yeah they all have a strange accent. My wife sounds like a hillbillie straight off a Kentucky mountain oddly enough.
Faith is simple medicine for desperate souls.