Van Fricking Jones

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Van Fricking Jones

Post by Charliesheen »

Pins the Dims to the burning bush

Sorry Biker. You gave it an honest shot. Your party is lead by abject idiots who are certain they are smarter than absolutely everyone else.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Van Fricking Jones

Post by Animal »

i can't even imagine the shame that biker has to endure.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hey.

He held out hope that his party would sack up and gather up moderates who were horrified with Trump’s bull in a China shop bullshit. It could have worked.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Finally one of the talking heads said what we've been saying for years.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Latinx :lol: .

The party of "compassion" that harps on about cultural appropriation decides they're going to dictate to Latinos what words to say and how to spell them in their own language. The fucking audacity of these people. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:03 am
Sorry Biker. You gave it an honest shot. Your party is lead by abject idiots who are certain they are smarter than absolutely everyone else.
I don't even recognize my party anymore and its why I officially left in February. Gave up my role as asst PC last year too.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:05 pm
I don't even recognize my party anymore and its why I officially left in February. Gave up my role as asst PC last year too.
Then why do you usually sound like the worst they have to offer?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:07 pm
That doesnt even make any sense, son. Your blood sugar must be down
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:09 pm
Then what part of the "Radical GOP" dont you like?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:12 pm
If you think I'm a radical Republican, then youre dumber than I thought
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Here’s a list of radical republicans:

Fuckfaces like Thune and McCaskell who voted against Rand Paul’s six penny plan, which would balance the federal deficit in 5 years.

In 2019, shaving one penny off the budget would have accomplished the same thing.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:34 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:12 pm
If you think I'm a radical Republican, then youre dumber than I thought
The "dumber" insult. Sigh. Go-to by Righties. I believe thats called "projecting". Maybe someone smarter than me can explain.
I asked " what part of the "Radical GOP" dont you like?". Didnt call you a radical.
Kinda like a Muslim saying "We are peaceful...those are bad Muslims blowing shit up. Not us, But they are sorta us"
Reminds me of an analogy "If 10 people are sitting with one Nazi for lunch, there are 11 Nazis having lunch".

So Brilliant Bike man. Republicans are spreading all this "Election Integrity" shit because King Donald told you to. There is zero proof. But you all have to pretend the Dems are conspiring to keep steal elections. Again, zero proof. But proof doesnt matter. If KingDon says it, it must be followed!

Is that you Cycle boy? Or do you have your own proof that the election was stolen? Or that Dems eat babies? Or that JFK Jr. is coming back to save us? Or is it just that a Repub needs to be Prez to save the US from the Radical Left?

So again. What parts of the crazy GOP dont you adhere to?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:10 pm
The "dumber" insult. Sigh. Go-to by Righties. I believe thats called "projecting". Maybe someone smarter than me can explain.
I asked " what part of the "Radical GOP" dont you like?". Didnt call you a radical.
Kinda like a Muslim saying "We are peaceful...those are bad Muslims blowing shit up. Not us, But they are sorta us"
Reminds me of an analogy "If 10 people are sitting with one Nazi for lunch, there are 11 Nazis having lunch".

So Brilliant Bike man. Republicans are spreading all this "Election Integrity" shit because King Donald told you to. There is zero proof. But you all have to pretend the Dems are conspiring to keep steal elections. Again, zero proof. But proof doesnt matter. If KingDon says it, it must be followed!

Is that you Cycle boy? Or do you have your own proof that the election was stolen? Or that Dems eat babies? Or that JFK Jr. is coming back to save us? Or is it just that a Repub needs to be Prez to save the US from the Radical Left?

I'll respond this way; Do you believe the narrative that the 2020 election was the most secure ever?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:24 pm

I'll respond this way; Do you believe the narrative that the 2020 election was the most secure ever?
Bush Jr winning was sure sus. I dont know your election history. Can you show me any evidence that 2020 was suspect? Other than King Donny saying it. Maybe Mike Lindell will finally reveal his proof?
So far the only proof shown has been debunked or is just a show of faith towards the cult leader.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:58 pm

Bush Jr winning was sure sus. I dont know your election history. Can you show me any evidence that 2020 was suspect? Other than King Donny saying it. Maybe Mike Lindell will finally reveal his proof?
So far the only proof shown has been debunked or is just a show of faith towards the cult leader.
So you dont want to answer the question. Got it
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:25 pm

Hasn't every election fraud claim been struck down in court?

By some Trump appointees as well?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:37 pm

Do you think an election where ballots were collected and transported by a bunch of randos with no government certification is consistent with holding a secure election?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:01 pm

Do you think an election where ballots were collected and transported by a bunch of randos with no government certification is consistent with holding a secure election?
Not how I would do it but doesnt prove any wrong doing.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

HAHA. From the guy that dodges every question.
Yes. It was as fair as any. There is NO proof of wrong doings. You lost. Try harder next time.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:04 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:01 pm

Not how I would do it but doesnt prove any wrong doing.
But why take that chance to begin with? We have no idea who completed those ballots. None. Zero
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:06 pm

Yes. It was as fair as any. There is NO proof of wrong doings. You lost. Try harder next time.
I answer any question I'm asked. Stop projecting
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:01 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:06 pm

I answer any question I'm asked. Stop projecting (Now THATS projecting!)
So far no answers to these questions.

Is that you Cycle boy? Why do you believe the election was rigged?

Or do you have your own proof that the election was stolen? Do you have proof? What is it?

Or that Dems eat babies? I keep hearing this. Is it true?

Or that JFK Jr. is coming back to save us? Your people believe this. Do you?

Or is it just that a Repub needs to be Prez to save the US from the Radical Left? How do we right this ship??

So again. What parts of the crazy GOP dont you adhere to? There are lots to choose from. Give me a couple.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:04 am

Or do you have your own proof that the election was stolen? Do you have proof? What is it?

Or is it just that a Repub needs to be Prez to save the US from the Radical Left? How do we right this ship??

So again. What parts of the crazy GOP dont you adhere to? There are lots to choose from. Give me a couple.
I will play.

1. I think with all of the rules changes that they railroaded through under the disguise as "pandemic necessary" it allowed for some very questionable methods of voting. I have no proof of anything, its just a gut feeling based on the apathy of the typical Biden voter compared to the astronomical number of votes cast for him.

2. Again, no proof at all. And I don't particularly care beyond making sure that those holes in the voting system are buttoned up before the next one.

3. i have never heard that Dem's eat babies. Obviously that is some more internet ridiculouslessness.

4. Same with JFK, Jr. There are probably less than 2 dozen people that actually believe that story and yet it makes the news. Its beyond ridiculous.

5. Republicans never trust Democrats to be in charge of the purse strings. In any form. They always prove to hand out money to people and pay for it by raising taxes. There is no better proof than the shit storm we are finding ourselves in right now.

6. I don't adhere to any of the crazy parts of the GOP, as most republicans don't either.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:39 am

I will play.

1. I think with all of the rules changes that they railroaded through under the disguise as "pandemic necessary" it allowed for some very questionable methods of voting. I have no proof of anything, its just a gut feeling based on the apathy of the typical Biden voter compared to the astronomical number of votes cast for him.

2. Again, no proof at all. And I don't particularly care beyond making sure that those holes in the voting system are buttoned up before the next one.

3. i have never heard that Dem's eat babies. Obviously that is some more internet ridiculouslessness.

4. Same with JFK, Jr. There are probably less than 2 dozen people that actually believe that story and yet it makes the news. Its beyond ridiculous.

5. Republicans never trust Democrats to be in charge of the purse strings. In any form. They always prove to hand out money to people and pay for it by raising taxes. There is no better proof than the shit storm we are finding ourselves in right now.

6. I don't adhere to any of the crazy parts of the GOP, as most republicans don't either.
Thanks Animal . One last question.
It seems the GOP is split into three groups.
1- Lifetime Repubs. Like you, annoyed with the nonsense.
2- Semi-Suspicious Repubs. They are not sure who to believe.
3- Trumpers- All of it is TRUE. Lets Go Brandon!! And Q will help us rule the world!!1

What percentage would you put on each group?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:44 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:39 am

I will play.

Thanks Animal . One last question.
It seems the GOP is split into three groups.
1- Lifetime Repubs. Like you, annoyed with the nonsense.
2- Semi-Suspicious Repubs. They are not sure who to believe.
3- Trumpers- All of it is TRUE. Lets Go Brandon!! And Q will help us rule the world!!1

What percentage would you put on each group?
Lifetime Republicans. 65%
Semi Suspicious Republicans. 30%
Trumpers/Q Followers. 5%

You have to remember that if Republicans account for half the population, then that's 165 million people. 5% of that is over 8 million people. So, even though that is a tiny fraction, that's still a lot of noise if they want to make it. You met a few of them on Jan 6th.

The democrats have some of those same people on the other side. We met them many times during the summer before Jan 6th.