Introduction

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Re: Introduction

Post by Homebrew »

DiverTexas wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:18 am A Secret Lagoon.
Very old time UJer.
One of the hacks changed everyone's location to that.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
DiverTexas
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by DiverTexas »

Homebrew wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:51 pm
Very old time UJer.
Eric Gifford was leet!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

DiverTexas wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:53 pm
Homebrew wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:51 pm
Very old time UJer.
Eric Gifford was leet!
I miss TCBY stories.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:56 pm
Vespasian wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:34 am
DiverTexas wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:49 am
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:40 am wasn't ASL asian? I'm going to guess that.
Yes.
Welcome back Vespasian.
Thank you, Sir. I just wanted to see what was happening around these parts.
It became a fox news echo chamber, you'll note no thread on the hearings laying out in inarguable detail the storming of your capital in a violent attempted coup and how a sitting president orchestrated it. They can't look and the only response they can consider is 'derrr zipties, derrrr'. It's no longer possible to discuss anything because the righties can't admit what reality is, which is why I don't bother anymore. The last lefty standing appears to be saltydog, who does at least have the advantage of having boobs.
There's no thread like that because it's not true. It's the lefties who can't admit reality.

Telling people to march peacefully isn't "orchestrating a coup".
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:54 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:40 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:32 pm What's with the necessary tactical gear? Why would peaceful visitors need to incapacitate Capital Police? Why did they feel the need to break through windows?

No big deal, my ass.
Here are the Capitol police trying to restrain the insurrectionists.

No, wait. This was a peaceful protest in Portland. My bad.
Protesting continuously unjustified police brutality vs. breaching a federal Capital building because a man baby didn't get what he wanted. Apples and Oranges.
They weren't "protesting continuously unjustified police brutality". They were rioting, looting, and committing arson over a dead criminal.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:33 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:55 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:40 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:32 pm What's with the necessary tactical gear? Why would peaceful visitors need to incapacitate Capital Police? Why did they feel the need to break through windows?

No big deal, my ass.
Here are the Capitol police trying to restrain the insurrectionists.

No, wait. This was a peaceful protest in Portland. My bad.
You criticize Portland... but you refuse to criticize Jan 6th. You even play off Jan 6th as being a nothingburger.
Do you see the difference? Do you get it?
I don't play it off. I think it was stupid. And I hope everyone that got arrested get their punishment. But I just can't make myself blow it up into the news deflection that you guys need to cover up all of the failures this administration is facing right now. It doesn't rise to that level.

your dumb ass president, who has caused the inflation that we are now faced with, thinks that if the federal government discounts gasoline for a few months it will fix something. He's too fucking stupid to realize that this is the exact type of government action that got us into this mess in the first place.
That "discount" Sippy Cup is so graciously allowing us peons to enjoy amounts to 15 cents per gallon. Which is irrelevant when his idiotic policies will have the price per gallon go up by at least that much by next week.