Why would innocent people

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Why would innocent people

Post by saltydog »

need a parDon?

NPR: Republican lawmakers asked the White House for pardons before and after Jan. 6.
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/23/11071928 ... dons-jan-6
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Why would innocent people

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:39 am
did it ever occur to you that maybe they asked for pardon's for some of their constituents?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:12 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:39 am
did it ever occur to you that maybe they asked for pardon's for some of their constituents?
Is that standard protocol? You fashion yourself as a bit of an intellectual here. Enlighten me with examples.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:15 am
Is that standard protocol? You fashion yourself as a bit of an intellectual here. Enlighten me with examples.
i have no idea, but i would think it would be. I have always heard that Presidents get bombarded at the end of the term with requests from all over the country for pardon's. And I would think that a big majority of them with go through congressmen/women. I'm not saying that's the case here, because surely they have vetted these stories better than that, but, since Necro is proof that being stupid isn't a crime, why would marjorie taylor green need a pardon?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:47 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:15 am
i have no idea, but i would think it would be. I have always heard that Presidents get bombarded at the end of the term with requests from all over the country for pardon's. And I would think that a big majority of them with go through congressmen/women. I'm not saying that's the case here, because surely they have vetted these stories better than that, but, since Necro is proof that being stupid isn't a crime, why would marjorie taylor green need a pardon?
She literally had been on the job for less than a week before the events on January 6th. Very odd indeed.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Matt "Gigolo" Gaetz wrote:“The last time I had a sexual relationship with a seventeen year old, I was seventeen.”
Matt "Big Pimpin" Gaetz wrote:"The allegations against me are as searing as they are false. I believe that there are people at the Department of Justice who are trying to criminalize my sexual conduct, you know, when I was a single guy,"

Also Matt Gaetz, "Can I get a Pardon?".

Do the math. He fucked a minor. Probably not to his knowledge but he is still a dirty fucker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:28 am
Matt "Gigolo" Gaetz wrote:“The last time I had a sexual relationship with a seventeen year old, I was seventeen.”
Matt "Big Pimpin" Gaetz wrote:"The allegations against me are as searing as they are false. I believe that there are people at the Department of Justice who are trying to criminalize my sexual conduct, you know, when I was a single guy,"

Also Matt Gaetz, "Can I get a Pardon?".

Do the math. He fucked a minor. Probably not to his knowledge but he is still a dirty fucker.
Well Matt Gaetz asking for a pardon is certainly expected. He had obvious reasons. I just have a hard time understanding how anything related to Jan 6th rises to the level of needing a pardon. I read someone say they were asking for pardons because of some vote they made? You need a pardon for a vote?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Because as we've seen multiple times, democrats like to invent false charges and prosecute Americans for things they didn't do. They likely, and probably correctly, assumed that Democrats would conjure up imaginary offenses (like was done to President Trump) and were pre-emptively dealing with such by securing pardons.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The stink of desperation from the Dems. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:03 pm The stink of desperation from the Dems. :lol:
Jan6!!11!1111111111!!!!!!1!!!!!1!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

If a pardon kept the FBI from breaking my door at 4 AM to execute a dubious subpoena, I’d ask for one.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.