Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite (former) Democrat

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Tulsi Gabbard continues to be my favorite Democrat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I do believe rational folks finally may have had enough.

World swimming bans transgender athletes from women’s events
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/1 ... s-00040722
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:47 am I do believe rational folks finally may have had enough.

World swimming bans transgender athletes from women’s events
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/1 ... s-00040722
Good
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

In a move that no sane person should be surprised with, Rugby also bans dudes from competing as women.

Another Sport Bans Biological Males Like Lia Thomas From Women's Athletics
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022/06 ... cs-n582750
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

C'mon Lefties...you seriously dont see the ridiculousness of this? A grown dude competing against a 13 year old girl.:lol:

Outrage As Trans Woman, 29, Defeats 13-Year-Old Girl In NYC Skateboarding Championship
https://www.dailywire.com/news/outrage- ... ampionship
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:21 pm C'mon Lefties...you seriously dont see the ridiculousness of this? A grown dude competing against a 13 year old girl.:lol:

Outrage As Trans Woman, 29, Defeats 13-Year-Old Girl In NYC Skateboarding Championship
I've brought this up with my Lefty friends and its a tough one. Who do trans compete against?
The answers are not cut and dry as you would think. They range from he was born with a dick, he competes against men to now he is a she and competes against women.
I'm closer to "they were born with a dick" side than the other. But thats not a complete answer like the Right thinks.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Gay men have already been kicked out. Lesbians are next

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:54 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:21 pm C'mon Lefties...you seriously dont see the ridiculousness of this? A grown dude competing against a 13 year old girl.:lol:

I've brought this up with my Lefty friends and its a tough one. Who do trans compete against?
The answers are not cut and dry as you would think. They range from he was born with a dick, he competes against men to now he is a she and competes against women.
I'm closer to "they were born with a dick" side than the other. But thats not a complete answer like the Right thinks.
Biologically speaking if they are born with male sexual organs then that means (generally) they will have a higher production of testosterone. This undeniably leads to leaner, bigger and stronger bodies. That can be considered nothing other than an advantage.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Yes it is. Because if you were born with a dick, you're a dude and you'll always be a dude no matter how much makeup you put on or how much womens' clothing you wear.

Here's the simple, valid, correct solution: Men compete against men, women compete against women. Problem solved.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Sack up tranny. You made your choice. Breeders want nothing to do with you competitively.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:41 pm

Biologically speaking if they are born with male sexual organs then that means (generally) they will have a higher production of testosterone. This undeniably leads to leaner, bigger and stronger bodies. That can be considered nothing other than an advantage.
Yep. This is pretty much where I am with this. Harsh but fair to women competitors.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

its really not that complicated of a problem to ponder.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Wow. A local skateboarding contest. How devastating.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

BigRedRetard wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:26 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:47 pm Wow. A local skateboarding contest. How devastating.
Riding a skateboard is more difficult than playing baseball.
You're funny.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:47 pm Wow. A local skateboarding contest. How devastating.
*sigh*

Thats really all you get from that?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:11 pm

Actually it is to the people involved.
Its simple to GOPs that make rules on trans and abortions without talking to either group it affects.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:28 pm

Its simple to GOPs that make rules on trans and abortions without talking to either group it affects.
The fetus needs a chance to grow up before you can have a conversation
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Antknot wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:33 pm

Understood. That's really the debate. When does life start? Conception, some time during pregnancy or birth?
Different religions believe different things. Why is the Christian opinion the only one that counts?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:36 pm

Understood. That's really the debate. When does life start? Conception, some time during pregnancy or birth?
Different religions believe different things. Why is the Christian opinion the only one that counts?
Why does it even have to be about religion? I'm not a religious person and maybe I'd just prefer the baby not get savagely chopped to bits. I'm sure lots of folks feel that way as far as abortion goes.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:43 pm

Why does it even have to be about religion? I'm not a religious person and maybe I'd just prefer the baby not get savagely chopped to bits. I'm sure lots of folks feel that way as far as abortion goes.

Indeed. 40% of folks agree with you. Guess that's a majority in your neck of the woods.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

leave the law as it is now for 50 years and see what the majority view is at the end of that time.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:23 am

Indeed. 40% of folks agree with you. Guess that's a majority in your neck of the woods.
Please point out where I said a "majority of folks feel that way". Thanks!
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:24 am
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:23 am

Please point out where I said a "majority of folks feel that way". Thanks!
Oh good. You agree that its not the majority. Its a bunch of radical GOPs playing the system to push through their agenda.
You got your president without the majority of votes. Stack the court. Pass your wacky rules.
Shameful how weak the Dems are. They have the majority of support but lack the balls to get things done.
That's what has to change.