The Red Wave?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

The Red Wave?

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Dems are for sure trying to use the abortion ruling and the Jan 6th show to their advantage. Most sources say a red wave taking control is inevitable with the only question being "by how much?"

My Facebook feed is a nice mix with the Left leaning sources thinking this now gives them a shot to mitigate the disaster in November.
Personally, I think these issues help the D's slightly but not nearly enough to stop the wave. Pocket book issues, Joes overall shitiness and woke over reach are still top of mind. Sorry, Dims.

Am I wrong?
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: The Red Wave?

Post by B-Tender »

I think it might motivate some younger people who may not have voted otherwise, and it may swing some women, but the economy always wins, doesn't it?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:24 pm I think it might motivate some younger people who may not have voted otherwise, and it may swing some women, but the economy always wins, doesn't it?
the younger folks are hating life right now. high gas, high rent, high food costs, etc. and they watch their dreams of ever owning a home going up in flames. at least that's what they are thinking right now.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:24 pm I think it might motivate some younger people who may not have voted otherwise, and it may swing some women, but the economy always wins, doesn't it?
Always. AP poll out today. 85% (Democrats and Republicans) of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. A number way way past anything seen historically.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

James Carville sure thought so.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

When people head to the polls, theyll be thinking of this shit economy and a dipshit president. RvW will be a distant memory
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:13 pm When people head to the polls, theyll be thinking of this shit economy and a dipshit president. RvW will be a distant memory
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

A million voters flipped from blue to red. So there's that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:00 pm
Always. AP poll out today. 85% (Democrats and Republicans) of Americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. A number way way past anything seen historically.
the democrats read that poll to mean its because of the Roe V Wade ruling that people feel that way. I heard that question asked to Biden today at the NATO conference and that's how he answered it.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:26 pm
the democrats read that poll to mean its because of the Roe V Wade ruling that people feel that way. I heard that question asked to Biden today at the NATO conference and that's how he answered it.
Well, I'm pretty sure after 2016, both sides can agree that polls mean nothing (just like this one). Only the voting booth counts. And that date is 4 months and 1 week away. I'm more confident on what's going to happen than I've ever been in my life. I don't see any last minute miracle/economic cavalry riding over that last hill to save this lame Admin.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:49 pm
Well, I'm pretty sure after 2016, both sides can agree that polls mean nothing (just like this one). Only the voting booth counts. And that date is 4 months and 1 week away. I'm more confident on what's going to happen than I've ever been in my life. I don't see any last minute miracle/economic cavalry riding over that last hill to save this lame Admin.
CTC, I am asking you as nicely as possible: please refrain from proclamations like that until the election happens. Please. The R's dont need any help fucking this up.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:06 pm
CTC, I am asking you as nicely as possible: please refrain from proclamations like that until the election happens. Please. The R's dont need any help fucking this up.
$
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Agree. I've refrained for many months with the thought some D miracle could occur. I'm not seeing anything possible over the next 127 days. It sure as hell isn't coming from the domestic Petroleum industry. It's the one industry every President lately has ignored at his peril. This President doesn't even seem to know it exists.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CTC = Eddie Mush
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

saltydog wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:44 pm
CTC = Eddie Mush
CTC= Common sense
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:49 pm Only the voting booth counts.
Like in 2020.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:43 pm
Agree. I've refrained for many months with the thought some D miracle could occur. I'm not seeing anything possible over the next 127 days. It sure as hell isn't coming from the domestic Petroleum industry. It's the one industry every President lately has ignored at his peril. This President doesn't even seem to know it exists.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:52 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:49 pm Only the voting booth counts.
Like in 2020.
No. Voters won't have a Trump to vote yes or no on. That's the beauty of mid-terms. The President's first almost 2 years in office is all that's out there for voters to judge and vote on. BTW- in the entire modern era (since WW2) every President, except for one, has suffered a defeat at mid-term. George W was the one exception because it was just over a year since 9/11 and we were fighting in Afghanistan. How does this lame Admin look after 2 years compared to the others going back 77 years? No question could be historical mid-term very bad news.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:53 am
:lol: :lol: Sure have a lot of superstitious R's around here.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:03 am

Im not superstitious generally but your predictions do not exactly have the best track record.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:49 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:03 am
Im not superstitious generally but your predictions do not exactly have the best track record.
:lol: Low blow dude
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Those swayed by RvW to vote for Retardin would vote for him anyway. The crossover votes that Retardin got last time will flee from him like rats on a sinking ship.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:38 pm
the younger folks are hating life right now. high gas, high rent, high food costs, etc. and they watch their dreams of ever owning a home going up in flames. at least that's what they are thinking right now.
I think they have a point. Especially the ones conned into taking on yuge student loan debt. Home ownership is out of the question w/o parents help.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:15 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:38 pm
I think they have a point. Especially the ones conned into taking on yuge student loan debt. Home ownership is out of the question w/o parents help.
Cars are the same.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Not one word from the MSM. I wonder why?