The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Animal »

it may come as a surprise, but i don't seek out vaccine news. about like i don't seek out news on fake lunar landings, JFK Jr returns, or anything to do with chemtrails.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:54 pm it may come as a surprise, but i don't seek out vaccine news. about like i don't seek out news on fake lunar landings, JFK Jr returns, or anything to do with chemtrails.
Neither do I. I'm sure you have a point here. But like most of your logic, it's stupid.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:54 pm it may come as a surprise, but i don't seek out vaccine news. about like i don't seek out news on fake lunar landings, JFK Jr returns, or anything to do with chemtrails.
What about Jewish space lasers?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:46 pm
i've never heard of them.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:44 pm
Neither do I. I'm sure you have a point here. But like most of your logic, it's stupid.
you're obsession with logic is kind of weird, considering how miserably you have failed at every single logic problem i have ever posed. :lol:
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:12 am
you're obsession with logic is kind of weird, considering how miserably you have failed at every single logic problem i have ever posed. :lol:
No I haven't. But nice try. And you're the one that talks about your "logic". I was using your term. Guy who can't understand money being put into the economy. Lol
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:27 am
No I haven't. But nice try. And you're the one that talks about your "logic". I was using your term. Guy who can't understand money being put into the economy. Lol
Oh. more obsessions. cute.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:11 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:46 pm
i've never heard of them.

If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

yeah. still no clue what that is.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:46 am yeah. still no clue what that is.
https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=jewish+space+lasers
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:29 am
Thanks for proving me right. Night gingerbread.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:07 am
you're still grading your own papers, i see. :lol:

and for what its worth, logic has nothing to do with how the money supply increases over time.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:15 am
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:07 am

you're still grading your own papers, i see. :lol:

and for what its worth, logic has nothing to do with how the money supply increases over time.
Oh is that the excuse you're using for not understanding simple economics. Ok
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

:lol:
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:41 am:lol:
I thought so too
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

German Health Ministry: 'One serious adverse event for every 5,000 COVID vaccinations'
Twitter removed post as "misleading," then reinstated with added note that "the risk is very small."

"Correction: The reporting rate for severe adverse reactions according to data from PEI is 0.2 reports per 1000 doses," the Health Ministry wrote. The revised figure corresponds to one report per five thousand injections, not people as was originally stated.

cite
That's... actually worse.

Also, here is non-German study that collaborates the claim.

...And to think, some places (like Canada) are considering making these shots mandatory. In their case, every 9 months.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i hope you realize that one of the things on the list of "adverse effects" is "redness at injection site". Another is "tenderness at injection site". My god. :lol:
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

"One serious adverse event for every 5,000 COVID vaccinations."
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:21 am "One serious adverse event for every 5,000 COVID vaccinations."
give me a link to the actual data that back that up. i want to see this list of things that qualify as a "serious" event
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Ummmmm...

Ok.

German Health Ministry: 'One serious adverse event for every 5,000 COVID vaccinations'
Twitter removed post as "misleading," then reinstated with added note that "the risk is very small."

"Correction: The reporting rate for severe adverse reactions according to data from PEI is 0.2 reports per 1000 doses," the Health Ministry wrote. The revised figure corresponds to one report per five thousand injections, not people as was originally stated.

cite

...And to think, some places (like Canada) are considering making these shots mandatory. In their case, every 9 months.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:36 am Ummmmm...

Ok.

cite

that doesn't list what qualifies as a "serious adverse event". Can you post the list of what it includes? thanks.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

According to their website:
Severe adverse effects include side effects that are fatal or life-threatening, require hospitalisation or an extended hospital stay, or lead to permanent or severe disability, invalidity, congenital anomalies or birth defects.

cite
But yeah, maybe he just misspoke when he posted that... Twice.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:02 am According to their website:
Severe adverse effects include side effects that are fatal or life-threatening, require hospitalisation or an extended hospital stay, or lead to permanent or severe disability, invalidity, congenital anomalies or birth defects.

cite
look. at least be smart enough to understand the english language. That sentence you posted says, "severe adverse effects INCLUDE side effects that are......"

what the fuck else does it include? Post the list of what is included. we all know how these conspirists dance around with wording. You have to sift through the bullshit, which is what i am trying to do.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Animal wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:19 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:02 am According to their website:

cite
look. at least be smart enough to understand the english language. That sentence you posted says, "severe adverse effects INCLUDE side effects that are......"

what the fuck else does it include? Post the list of what is included. we all know how these conspirists dance around with wording. You have to sift through the bullshit, which is what i am trying to do.
Hey man, I searched their site. That's the best I can find.

In fact, even the CDC just says, "Serious Adverse Events Serious adverse events were defined as any untoward medical occurrence that resulted in death, was life-threatening, required inpatient hospitalization or prolongation of existing hospitalization, or resulted in persistent disability or incapacity."

I don't think the sentence "severe adverse effects INCLUDE side effects that are......" exists for these shots. The closest I can readily recall is the several pages that pfizer was forced to publish a couple months back. ...And that list ain't pretty.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

but you can't mix and match definition. you can't get the definition of a "severe adverse effect" from the CDC or Pfizer and expect that to be the criteria used in some study in Germany.

You should be suspicious just because of the nature of the findings. If 1 out of every 5,000 people here in the US that got a vaccine had some kind of serious side effect, we would know about it. you wouldn't have to dig up some german study with vague language.