Biden tests Positive for Covid

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Biden tests Positive for Covid

Post by Animal »

That's what I just heard anyway.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Biden tests Positive for Covid

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Good Lord. What if the old fuck dies?
I dont think America can survive President Harris.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Statement from Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre
This morning, President Biden tested positive for COVID-19. He is fully vaccinated and twice boosted and experiencing very mild symptoms.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... an-pierre/
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It would be hilarious if they started him on Ivermectin or whatever that stuff was. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Wait, don’t tell me; he’s grateful to be vaccinated and triple boosted. Amirite?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:52 pm Wait, don’t tell me; he’s grateful to be vaccinated and triple boosted. Amirite?
do you remember when automobile plants were being converted to making ventilators and cold storage units were being parked outside of intensive care units? Yeah, that changed.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:20 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:52 pm Wait, don’t tell me; he’s grateful to be vaccinated and triple boosted. Amirite?
do you remember when automobile plants were being converted to making ventilators and cold storage units were being parked outside of intensive care units? Yeah, that changed.
Same amount or more of people are dying. I think that happened because Biden took office regardless of how good or bad the vaccine works.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Covid doesn’t matter in election years. It’s milder then.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:15 pm
Same amount or more of people are dying. I think that happened because Biden took office regardless of how good or bad the vaccine works.
statistically the number of deaths has gone way down since Biden took office. I'm sorry if that doesn't play into your propoganda message.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:04 pm
statistically the number of deaths has gone way down since Biden took office. I'm sorry if that doesn't play into your propoganda message.
I don't have a message. You think I have a message because you misconstrued and misunderstood my explanations to you. Now it's just funny to watch you get all stupid because your lefty brain kicks in about the vaccine.

That being said, I don't care the number went down or up, which is what I said with the good or bad, I think the same thing would have happened anyway, when Biden took office.
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

He also has cancer. According to him, and we all know how accurate that is.
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:32 pm Covid doesn’t matter in election years. It’s milder then.
No, it's much, much worse. So we can have mass mail-in ballots.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

Didn't he just say the economy is as strong and healthy as he is? :lol:
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

squirt wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:33 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:32 pm Covid doesn’t matter in election years. It’s milder then.
No, it's much, much worse. So we can have mass mail-in ballots.
Yeppers

Good to see you around. Hope you’re doing well!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:10 pm
I don't have a message. You think I have a message because you misconstrued and misunderstood my explanations to you. Now it's just funny to watch you get all stupid because your lefty brain kicks in about the vaccine.

That being said, I don't care the number went down or up, which is what I said with the good or bad, I think the same thing would have happened anyway, when Biden took office.
Then, how about I state your mumbo jumbo in a way that can't be misunderstood for good or bad or whatever, blah blah.

If you just randomly use Jan 20, 2021 as the date to look backward and then forward, the number of people dying per month prior to that date were about 44,000. The number that have died per month since that date is about 32,000. And if you only look at the number of people dying per month over the past 4 months that number has dropped to about 15,000 per month. And I don't think the person who's name is on the desk in the oval office has anything to do with those numbers, but I do think that Trump should get the credit for pushing the vaccine through and thereby get the credit for the decrease in those numbers.

That's not my left brain kicking in. That's my looking up actual documented statistics brain.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Give it time, that shit- for- brains Kamlala will be president soon.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I know that statement is an oxymoron.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:38 pm Didn't he just say the economy is as strong and healthy as he is? :lol:
So decrepit, got it.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:22 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:10 pm

Then, how about I state your mumbo jumbo in a way that can't be misunderstood for good or bad or whatever, blah blah.

If you just randomly use Jan 20, 2021 as the date to look backward and then forward, the number of people dying per month prior to that date were about 44,000. The number that have died per month since that date is about 32,000. And if you only look at the number of people dying per month over the past 4 months that number has dropped to about 15,000 per month. And I don't think the person who's name is on the desk in the oval office has anything to do with those numbers, but I do think that Trump should get the credit for pushing the vaccine through and thereby get the credit for the decrease in those numbers.

That's not my left brain kicking in. That's my looking up actual documented statistics brain.
I did, you still didn't get it. It's unfortunate, that you're dumber than you think.

That being said, again up, down doesn't matter...I think they still would have gotten rid of it for optics. Are you saying they don't do things to make Biden look better? Is that suddenly your stance on this? What is your lefty, not left brain, saying here. You defending the obvious optics events that occur?
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

is this where the kill him off?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Actually, though, more Americans have died of COVID since the pants-shitter's "presidency", so to speak, began than did prior to it.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:24 pm
Actually, though, more Americans have died of COVID since the pants-shitter's "presidency", so to speak, began than did prior to it.
You are absolutely right. Only about twice as much time has transpired one one of those instances than the other. That's why I said "statistically".
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:04 am
You are absolutely right. Only about twice as much time has transpired one one of those instances than the other. That's why I said "statistically".
I guess Joe didnt "Shut down the virus!" :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:21 am
Animal wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:04 am

I guess Joe didnt "Shut down the virus!" :lol:
nope. far from it. the politics that surround the past few years concerning this virus is shameful.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

That poor man. Suffering from pedophilia, dementia, incontinence, incompetence, cancer, and now Covid!