What's wrong with mixed marriages?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: What's wrong with mixed marriages?

Post by Animal »

freedom of assembly
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

peterosehaircut wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:18 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:40 am
peterosehaircut wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:52 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:46 pm Proud Dad moment.
So did he vote in favor of a federal ban on gay marriage? If so he's wrong.
Or did he vote in favor of states dealing with marriage? If so he's right.
I see what you are saying but having state lines nullify marriages just seems like a disaster. Especially when it is one of the main criteria for determing Federal (and state) income taxes. I'm ok with the Feds making the call on this.
Under what constitutional authority?
The bill of rights and the 14th Amendment? Why would any adult citizen be denied the right to pick a partner and marry? Married couples are treated differently and have benefits that apply to life, liberty and property.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Why are married people treated more favorably by the tax code?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:46 am an 18 year old can buy beer in one state, cross state lines and be a criminal for being in possession. There's probably lots of examples of laws that vary state to state and impact people like that.
Beer drinking isn't protected by the Bill of Rights or the 14th Amendment.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:01 pm Why are married people treated more favorably by the tax code?
I was thinking mainly of the Estate Tax but there are definitely others.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:45 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:11 pm
you will never make them understand. its the exact same with Roe v Wade. They want the people to believe the supreme court ruled that abortions are illegal. Not that the court ruled its a state matter.
You are incorrect, the Court ruled abortions are not protected by the US Constitution.
Without Federal protection, it falls on the states to decide a course of action.
So in other words, he was correct. The court did not decide abortions are illegal. They decided it's up to the states.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:21 pm
you will never make them understand. its the exact same with Roe v Wade. They want the people to believe the supreme court ruled that abortions are illegal. Not that the court ruled its a state matter.
You are incorrect, the Court ruled abortions are not protected by the US Constitution.
Without Federal protection, it falls on the states to decide a course of action.
So in other words, he was correct. The court did not decide abortions are illegal. They decided it's up to the states.
We need an adjustable sign in the UJ lounge that says: "Who has gone "0" days without saying anything stupid.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:40 am

We need an adjustable sign in the UJ lounge that says: "Who has gone "0" days without saying anything stupid.
It doesn't need to be adjustable.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Deathproof wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:41 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:40 am
It doesn't need to be adjustable.
:lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

“Two gay men living in Paris developed monkeypox symptoms at the start of June and went to a hospital, where their lesions were identified as being caused by the disease,” reports the Telegraph.

“The non-exclusive couple, aged 44 and 27-years-old, developed sore lesions in their anal region as well as over the rest of their body a week after having sex with other men.”

12 days after the couple reported to hospital suffering symptoms of monkeypox, their four-year-old male Italian greyhound was found to have also developed lesions and pustules on the stomach.

Media reports about the issue suggested the infection happened merely as a result of the dog being in close proximity to the infected couple and didn’t dwell on the fact that the dog was also suffering from “anal ulceration.”
sigh…
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:58 pm
“Two gay men living in Paris developed monkeypox symptoms at the start of June and went to a hospital, where their lesions were identified as being caused by the disease,” reports the Telegraph.

“The non-exclusive couple, aged 44 and 27-years-old, developed sore lesions in their anal region as well as over the rest of their body a week after having sex with other men.”

12 days after the couple reported to hospital suffering symptoms of monkeypox, their four-year-old male Italian greyhound was found to have also developed lesions and pustules on the stomach.

Media reports about the issue suggested the infection happened merely as a result of the dog being in close proximity to the infected couple and didn’t dwell on the fact that the dog was also suffering from “anal ulceration.”
sigh…
FFS
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Gay people are always awesome and never at fault for anything ever.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hope the Greyhound keeps his pecker sleeved while he’s at the dog park.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:10 pm Gay people are always awesome and never at fault for anything ever.
Homophobe too? You really check all the boxes, don't you?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:15 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:10 pm Gay people are always awesome and never at fault for anything ever.
Nope. I have gay friends and relatives and I honestly dont care what they do since it doesnt affect me one way or another. Thats the Libertarian in me. Nice deflection though. What did you think of the post I was referring too? Do you think there is a tendency to help or shield gay folks from criticism?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:55 am
Nope. I have gay friends and relatives and I honestly dont care what they do since it doesnt affect me one way or another. Thats the Libertarian in me. Nice deflection though. What did you think of the post I was referring too? Do you think there is a tendency to help or shield gay folks from criticism?
Don't know what post you are referring to. Glad to hear you accept gay folks. Criticize them all you want except who they bed with. They are regular normal people.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:51 pm
Don't know what post you are referring to. Glad to hear you accept gay folks. Criticize them all you want except who they bed with. They are regular normal people.
This one:
Biker wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:49 pm

sigh…
FFS
...and the seemingly limitless propensity to elevate The Gayz or cover for them. My point is that just because theyre gay doesnt make them immune from just criticism; which often times they are (as pointed out above).
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:02 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:51 pm
This one:
Biker wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:49 pm

sigh…
FFS
...and the seemingly limitless propensity to elevate The Gayz or cover for them. My point is that just because theyre gay doesnt make them immune from just criticism; which often times they are (as pointed out above).
Wow. Thats a cover up for sure. Moisture from the infected has to touch that poor dogs asshole. Ive had two dogs over a 35 year period and never once came in contact with their arse holes. And certainly not with any of my "juices".
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

First, he noted that, according to the WHO, more than three quarters of global monkeypox cases are among men 18 to 44 years old. This is a typical age breakdown for diagnoses of sexually transmitted infections among gay and bisexual men, he said. What’s more, in recent studies of pooled monkeypox cases among this demographic, 17% to 32% of those diagnosed with the virus received a sexually transmitted infection (STI) diagnosis at the same time.
What the fuck is with these people?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:35 am
First, he noted that, according to the WHO, more than three quarters of global monkeypox cases are among men 18 to 44 years old. This is a typical age breakdown for diagnoses of sexually transmitted infections among gay and bisexual men, he said. What’s more, in recent studies of pooled monkeypox cases among this demographic, 17% to 32% of those diagnosed with the virus received a sexually transmitted infection (STI) diagnosis at the same time.
What the fuck is with these people?
Really? They are gay men. Therefore mucho anal sex. Ass membranes break and semen and blood mix. Same if a man has anal sex with a women. Which is less common as we straight males know.

Nothing deviant or against the law going on here. Nothing wrong with them.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

If the couple kept their anal tears(!) between themselves and away from the dog they and the canine population would not be at risk.

Yeah, nothing risky about multiple partners engaging in especially dangerous sex practices.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:51 pm If the couple kept their anal tears(!) between themselves and away from the dog they and the canine population would not be at risk.

Yeah, nothing risky about multiple partners engaging in especially dangerous sex practices.
What if a virus is transmitted through the air? Should you be smart and wear a mask?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:09 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:51 pm If the couple kept their anal tears(!) between themselves and away from the dog they and the canine population would not be at risk.

What if a virus is transmitted through the air? Should you be smart and wear a mask?
Only if youre at risk
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:34 pm

Only if youre at risk
Who decides who is at risk?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:47 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:34 pm

Only if youre at risk
Who decides who is at risk?
The individual