The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Cassandros »

A) Take it up with the German minister of health.

B) Why would we know about it?

It took 18 months for the msm to admit this whole fiasco might have started from a lab! And that was obvious...
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

29 year old soccer players fall down dead all of the time. amiright?

A 29-year-old, recently vaccinated, California soccer player died 15-days after a large fight erupted during a match over a disagreement with the referee's decision, according to the Oxnard Police Department.

On July 10, Oxnard police responded to reports of a large fight between two adult soccer teams on a high school soccer field. Authorities found Misael Sanchez unresponsive and not breathing, Oxnard police said in a release.
"The fight occurred when the two teams disagreed with a referee's decision," Oxnard police said. Sanchez was on the field playing when the fight broke out. "During the fight, Sanchez was assaulted by multiple assailants," police said.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

You guys need to discuss monkeypox.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:32 pm You guys need to discuss monkeypox.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Hey squirt, you work in healthcare; what do you think of these mRna vaccines?
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

Biker wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:15 pm Hey squirt, you work in healthcare; what do you think of these mRna vaccines?
I waited a long time before getting vaccinated (Aug-Sep 2021). I can tell you that once it was rolled out and the elderly were getting it first, our Covid admissions dropped precipitously. That's not an exaggeration. I do not see the protection with these asinine boosters every fucking week they want to roll out (obviously not every week, but you get my point).

As a nurse who was working in a med/surg unit during Covid, I can tell you who was most affected by Covid. And by most affected, I mean life-threatening.

The elderly.

Fat fucks with numerous co-morbidities. (I had a 40-ish year old morbidly obese female asthmatic who scared the shit out of me because I thought she was going to drop dead on me.)

Diabetics.

Asthma sufferers.

I still work at the hospital on an as-needed basis, and I truly cannot tell you the last time we had to transfer someone to a higher level of care. (We don't have an ICU, vents, etc.) Hell, we had an 89 year old with Covid not long ago who we were sure was on his way out via the mortuary, but he recovered. I don't think he was even getting Remdesivir. His daughter was about to put him on Hospice. None of this means anything and it's anecdotal. Coincidence does not equal causation. Nevertheless, I can only report what I've seen and been through the last 2.5 years.

We could talk about all the young, healthy athletes dropping dead. But again, coincidence..... And how many of them have been getting booster shots?
squirt

Post by squirt »

I also believe that there are probably hundreds of thousands of people, if not more, who are walking around like Typhoid Mary. Carrying the disease but completely asymptomatic. Covid is becoming less virulent from what I can tell by our admissions.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

squirt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:55 pm I also believe that there are probably hundreds of thousands of people, if not more, who are walking around like Typhoid Mary. Carrying the disease but completely asymptomatic. Covid is becoming less virulent from what I can tell by our admissions.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

squirt wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:55 pm I also believe that there are probably hundreds of thousands of people, if not more, who are walking around like Typhoid Mary. Carrying the disease but completely asymptomatic. Covid is becoming less virulent from what I can tell by our admissions.
I though asymptomatic spread was debunked as bullshit?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

For realz. All four of us got it in March. Sniffles and a bit drowsy but hardly deadly. I am sure people get it and dont know it and take it around. Luckily its not as deadly.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:53 pm
Queers get a pass. Can’t keep their dicks out of more than just one hole, despite all the known risks.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
squirt

Post by squirt »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:34 pm
I though asymptomatic spread was debunked as bullshit?
Suresuresuresure.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker is like that guy that worked for Saddam and stood out in front of the bombed out buildings every day and said, "There is no war here. We are not being attacked"
squirt

Post by squirt »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:50 pm
Queers get a pass. Can’t keep their dicks out of more than just one hole, despite all the known risks.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Which ties into their hatred of President Ronald Reagan. Back in the 80s, when their indiscriminate promiscuity was making AIDS spread through the homo community, they went whining to President Reagan to push for a remedy. Since it was common knowledge that it was sexually transmitted, he suggested that maybe they should stop fucking everything that moved. But that was asking to much, and to this day they act like he was a villain for daring to suggest they act responsibly. Apparently you're not allowed to ask them to put safety ahead of their lifestyle.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:59 am
Which ties into their hatred of President Ronald Reagan. Back in the 80s, when their indiscriminate promiscuity was making AIDS spread through the homo community, they went whining to President Reagan to push for a remedy. Since it was common knowledge that it was sexually transmitted, he suggested that maybe they should stop fucking everything that moved. But that was asking to much, and to this day they act like he was a villain for daring to suggest they act responsibly. Apparently you're not allowed to ask them to put safety ahead of their lifestyle.
GRID (Gay Related Immune Disease) was the original name for AIDS. But GRID was demeaning or something.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

squirt wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:22 am
Thanks for sharing this. So even safe sex or pre-exposure prophylaxis won't help, because it's actual physical contact with the lesions. I bet in the coming days I'll have several reports on this. The doctors I work for are in acute care and there is a large number of gay men on Descovy. The gay male population are also very known to be promiscuous.

I bet the lesions are quite painful too.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:59 am
There's even a diagnosis code for "high risk homosexual behavior" in medical terminology. I was curious myself when/if officials will start telling the population to abstain. I wonder if there was a push for abstinence if it would help at this point or are we too far into it?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

who would have thought that we would have to make public announcements not to touch other people's lesions?

and during sex even. Is there a more gross group of people than gay men?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Letting them marry was supposed to settle them down.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

Animal wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:01 pm who would have thought that we would have to make public announcements not to touch other people's lesions?

Democrats
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
squirt

Post by squirt »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:59 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:01 pm who would have thought that we would have to make public announcements not to touch other people's lesions?

Democrats
lol
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:59 am Which ties into their hatred of President Ronald Reagan. Back in the 80s, when their indiscriminate promiscuity was making AIDS spread through the homo community, they went whining to President Reagan to push for a remedy. Since it was common knowledge that it was sexually transmitted, he suggested that maybe they should stop fucking everything that moved. But that was asking to much, and to this day they act like he was a villain for daring to suggest they act responsibly. Apparently you're not allowed to ask them to put safety ahead of their lifestyle.
That's cute. You think Reagan was telling only the gheys to keep their dicks in their pants ? He didn't want schools teaching condom use or about ghey sex in Sex Ed.. When there was mounting evidence that heterosexual sex could also lead to infection. And he also waited halfway through his 2nd term to even publicly mention AIDS most likely because it was predominantly gheys struggling with it. And Republicans don't pander to the gheys.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:25 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:59 am Which ties into their hatred of President Ronald Reagan. Back in the 80s, when their indiscriminate promiscuity was making AIDS spread through the homo community, they went whining to President Reagan to push for a remedy. Since it was common knowledge that it was sexually transmitted, he suggested that maybe they should stop fucking everything that moved. But that was asking to much, and to this day they act like he was a villain for daring to suggest they act responsibly. Apparently you're not allowed to ask them to put safety ahead of their lifestyle.
That's cute. You think Reagan was telling only the gheys to keep their dicks in their pants ? He didn't want schools teaching condom use or about ghey sex in Sex Ed.. When there was mounting evidence that heterosexual sex could also lead to infection. And he also waited halfway through his 2nd term to even publicly mention AIDS most likely because it was predominantly gheys struggling with it. And Republicans don't pander to the gheys.
Oh, so now we're pretending that gay sex and needle use didnt make up the overwhelming majority of HIV cases? GTFO