Biden kowtows to China AGAIN

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Biden kowtows to China AGAIN

Post by Deathproof »

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy- ... top-taiwan

China expressed annoyance that Drunk Nancy Pelosi was going to visit Taiwan. Threats were made. So of course, Sippy Cup pussied out again, let himself be bullied and embarrassed our country again, and now Drunk Nancy Pelosi isn't going.
Don't you love how China gets to dictate policy to Sippy Cup?
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: Biden kowtows to China AGAIN

Post by Antknot »

1. Is Pelosi’s death something you want to go to war over?

2. Is Pelosi who you want representing the United States overseas?

My answer to both is no. But the US still should fly her into Tiwan and tell China to fuck off.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I hope DeSantis campaigns on a platform that says the president of the United States goes where he is welcomed.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The Chinese basically threaten to kill our Speaker of the House.

Biden and co: "meh"
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Antknot wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:10 pm 1. Is Pelosi’s death something you want to go to war over?

2. Is Pelosi who you want representing the United States overseas?

My answer to both is no. But the US still should fly her into Tiwan and tell China to fuck off.
1. No. But that's not a concern. Sippy Cup -- or more accurately, whoever is actually making the decisions for him -- wouldn't do anything about it. We've seen in Afghanistan that he (or his babysitters) are perfectly happy to let Americans die without reprisal. Now, keeping in mind that Drunk Nancy Pelosi is NOT a life worth going to war over anyway, it's a moot point.

2. Fuck no. But it sends a bad message when the stop is already planned and Sippy Cup bows and grovels because his Chinese masters humble him in front of the world. Now the world knows that not only is he senile, barely literate, and cognitively semi-functional, but also that he's a weak-willed, callow, spineless bitch who can be pushed around.

I agree, though. We should tell China to eat shit, give them a bill for all the money we spent on COVID, and tell them "we're flying Drunk Nancy Pelosi and AOC both to the sovereign, independent nation of Taiwan."
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

i guess the usa does negotiate with terrorists
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

If Sippy Cup had a spine, his babysitters would have him tell the world that America will not be bullied, that Americans and Democrats will go wherever the fuck we want, and if China has a problem with it, they should ask Japan if it's a good idea to misbehave. We don't need to ask permission from our inferiors.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:18 pm If Sippy Cup had a spine, his babysitters would have him tell the world that America will not be bullied, that Americans and Democrats will go wherever the fuck we want, and if China has a problem with it, they should ask Japan if it's a good idea to misbehave. We don't need to ask permission from our inferiors.
You should run for office, one can never laugh enough
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:43 am
Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:18 pm If Sippy Cup had a spine, his babysitters would have him tell the world that America will not be bullied, that Americans and Democrats will go wherever the fuck we want, and if China has a problem with it, they should ask Japan if it's a good idea to misbehave. We don't need to ask permission from our inferiors.
one can't? why can't one? :lol:

do you peer over your readers and hold your pipe to the side when you talk like that?
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:58 am
one can't? why can't one? :lol:

do you peer over your readers and hold your pipe to the side when you talk like that?
No
A Legend In His Own Mind

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I'm sorry you're okay with America being humiliated and bullied by lesser societies.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I'm watching a news piece on this, pretty scary shit actually. She would be a fucking entitled idiot to do so. Supposedly the jet took off from Malaysia a couple hours ago, unsure where or if she's on it. accordingto CBS News
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

She’s going. Or maybe she’s already there.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:45 pm Lets face it. There is no reason for this bint to be traveling to Asia. This is about Nancy and nothing else.
Of course, but I don't mind. Anything that says "fuck you" to China is ok with me.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:14 pm She’s going. Or maybe she’s already there.
she's already there. The chinese are not happy.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Xi’s UN happy? Fuck. I’m ecstatic!
Addressing the ongoing barrage of propaganda against herself from Beijing – which included an illustration of her in Chinese state media as a suicide bomber – Pelosi told reporters in Taipei that China’s opinion of her visit “doesn’t really matter.”

Pelosi told a Channel News Asia reporter that she did not understand why China “made a big fuss” about her, according to that outlet, but speculated it could be due to “certain insecurities on the part of the president of China as to his own political situation that he’s rattling the saber.
The right move during the weakest presidency in my lifetime. And an astute comment afterwards for the cherry on the sundae.

I’ve never, ever been happier with our Madam Speaker.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

JackCoughsALot wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:37 pm i guess the usa does negotiate with terrorists
Welcome back from your coma
A Legend In His Own Mind