The shift towards trannyism

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: The shift towards trannyism

Post by Charliesheen »

Tranny clinic gives out puberty blockers after 1 consultation.

This is madness.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:15 pm Tranny clinic gives out puberty blockers after 1 consultation.

This is madness.
Bad drugs dude?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Life-long consequences for a teenaged whim. One doesn’t read about suicidal regret for hasty decisions in your circles.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

GODDAMMIT SHE'S SO STUPID I CAN'T EVEN
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:00 am GODDAMMIT SHE'S SO STUPID I CAN'T EVEN
If the American government was UJR, she'd be Who.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

The woke parents of today are just pushing the kids to be trans. So they can say it. So they can fit in with the other septum-pierced, tattooed, blue-haired assholes at the park.

I was reading something few days ago in a parenting forum and a mom was referring to her 8-month old baby as "they".

So they think it's better to raise the "theyby" without any identity? Surely that won't cause problems.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:02 am
disco.moon wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:00 am GODDAMMIT SHE'S SO STUPID I CAN'T EVEN
I could see that.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:03 am The woke parents of today are just pushing the kids to be trans. So they can say it. So they can fit in with the other septum-pierced, tattooed, blue-haired assholes at the park.

I was reading something few days ago in a parenting forum and a mom was referring to her 8-month old baby as "they".

So they think it's better to raise the "theyby" without any identity? Surely that won't cause problems.
Oh, wait until these deluded fucks find out that nobody really believes a boy is a girl because he feels like one, and the people playing along are just being polite. Heads will explode.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Case in point:

First decorated female general

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:02 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:32 pm
I watched this again and it's infuriating because haven't this assholes ever considered IMAGINATION? my son went around all Kindergarten meowing and pretending to be a cat. I didn't have whiskers put on the kid. Mostly just told him to get up.

But, do the kids even play? Or are they watched constantly with parents eager to be a statistic?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

disco.moon wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:24 pm
I watched this again and it's infuriating because haven't this assholes ever considered IMAGINATION? my son went around all Kindergarten meowing and pretending to be a cat. I didn't have whiskers put on the kid. Mostly just told him to get up.

But, do the kids even play? Or are they watched constantly with parents eager to be a statistic?
No, it's parents who are aching to hop on a fad. And they want to virtue signal about how "progressive" they are -- despite the fact that, like everything else liberals describe as "progress", this gender make-believe shit is completely regressive.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:12 pm

No, it's parents who are aching to hop on a fad. And they want to virtue signal about how "progressive" they are -- despite the fact that, like everything else liberals describe as "progress", this gender make-believe shit is completely regressive.
Holy Fukk I agree with one of you people.
My two daughters have always had tools and racecars and sporty stuff to play with. And dolls and girly shit. Didnt consider it "gender exploration". Just didnt want them to pigeon hole into "standards".
We have many gay friends. A buddy is marrying a dude this summer. They have been over for dinner together. And many lesbian friends. They are fully aware that some guys like other guys and some girls like girls. Its not an issue.
We have also discussed trans stuff with them. They asked. We gave them answers.
So they know whats out there. Youngest is a "TomBoy" but is def a girl. No need to label her "a guy one day and a girl the next".
Just the same, we have encountered trans youth and its not a big deal. They get treated like regular people.
Guess my point is there is no need to make a big deal about acceptance or against. Stop giving them a stage.
Biker

Post by Biker »

As Bill Maher said, he wanted to be a pirate when he was a kid but his parents didnt go out and amputate his leg for a pegleg
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

It’d be easier to just shoot his eye out.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:02 pm

My two daughters have always had tools and racecars and sporty stuff to play with. And dolls and girly shit. Didnt consider it "gender exploration". Just didnt want them to pigeon hole into "standards".
We have many gay friends. A buddy is marrying a dude this summer. They have been over for dinner together. And many lesbian friends. They are fully aware that some guys like other guys and some girls like girls. Its not an issue.
So they know whats out there. Youngest is a "TomBoy" but is def a girl. No need to label her "a guy one day and a girl the next".
Just the same, we have encountered trans youth and its not a big deal. They get treated like regular people.
Guess my point is there is no need to make a big deal about acceptance or against. Stop giving them a stage.
Agreed, we should stop paying attention to them. And I assume we would if they'd let us. But the problem is that men cosplaying as women, and women cosplaying as men, aren't content to play make-believe in private or amongst themselves. They demand that the entire world participate in their childish refusal to accept reality. They insist that the grown-ups in the room (by which I mean intelligent people who don't play along with their bullshit) humor their self-delusions and treat it as if it's real. They demand we adjust the way we speak to accommodate their "let's pretend", that we adjust public policies and methodologies to fit their silliness, and that the majority change the way we live to suit their comfort.

It's hard not to give them the stage they seek when our policymakers, lawmakers, and medical professionals are too afraid to tell them to grow up and leave make-believe behind.
We'll gladly tell the crazy homeless guy on the corner that he's not Jesus Christ, no matter how much he protests. Well refuse to treat him as though he is the Messiah, and we'll lock him up in a mental facility because we know he's not the Messiah. But for some reason, society has decided that boys who feel like girls and girls who feel like boys are to have their delusions treated as gospel, despite them being not one iota more legitimate than the homeless lunatic's.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:59 pm

Agreed, we should stop paying attention to them. And I assume we would if they'd let us. But the problem is that men cosplaying as women, and women cosplaying as men, aren't content to play make-believe in private or amongst themselves. They demand that the entire world participate in their childish refusal to accept reality. They insist that the grown-ups in the room (by which I mean intelligent people who don't play along with their bullshit) humor their self-delusions and treat it as if it's real. They demand we adjust the way we speak to accommodate their "let's pretend", that we adjust public policies and methodologies to fit their silliness, and that the majority change the way we live to suit their comfort.

It's hard not to give them the stage they seek when our policymakers, lawmakers, and medical professionals are too afraid to tell them to grow up and leave make-believe behind.
We'll gladly tell the crazy homeless guy on the corner that he's not Jesus Christ, no matter how much he protests. Well refuse to treat him as though he is the Messiah, and we'll lock him up in a mental facility because we know he's not the Messiah. But for some reason, society has decided that boys who feel like girls and girls who feel like boys are to have their delusions treated as gospel, despite them being not one iota more legitimate than the homeless lunatic's.
I think we differ philosophically on this issue. I believe it to be an actual issue. And there are legit true cases of people in the wrong gender. I dont buy into the attention it gets.
We have friends that almost encouraged their daughter to be trans. Every social media post was how she/he was doing boy things. How she abandoned her dolls etc. She was 7. It was heartbreaking. I just checked her FB and it has rainbow flags all over it. Maybe they are stopping at her being gay (at 9 now) instead of getting surgery. Hopefully anyways.
People ask me what I would do if one of my daughters approached me that she thought she was trans. Bottom line is I would keep it in the family and def wouldnt do anything drastic until she was 18 and making her own decisions. They both say they like boys so hopefully it isnt an issue.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:51 pm

I think we differ philosophically on this issue. I believe it to be an actual issue. And there are legit true cases of people in the wrong gender. I dont buy into the attention it gets.
We have friends that almost encouraged their daughter to be trans. Every social media post was how she/he was doing boy things. How she abandoned her dolls etc. She was 7. It was heartbreaking. I just checked her FB and it has rainbow flags all over it. Maybe they are stopping at her being gay (at 9 now) instead of getting surgery. Hopefully anyways.
People ask me what I would do if one of my daughters approached me that she thought she was trans. Bottom line is I would keep it in the family and def wouldnt do anything drastic until she was 18 and making her own decisions. They both say they like boys so hopefully it isnt an issue.
I'd ask then, if someone can be "born the wrong gender", why couldn't the homeless guy who thinks he's Jesus Christ have been "born the wrong not-Messiah"? Why is a supposed "tranny"'s delusion more acceptable/legitimate than anyone else's?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:01 pm

I'd ask then, if someone can be "born the wrong gender", why couldn't the homeless guy who thinks he's Jesus Christ have been "born the wrong not-Messiah"? Why is a supposed "tranny"'s delusion more acceptable/legitimate than anyone else's?
I get that line of reasoning. Maybe because there has never been a case of a homeless guy being close to JC but there are many cases of trans being content in their new genders.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Typical new wave Christian/ Fascist/ Conservative. Sticking there noses in everyone’s personal business.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:27 pm Typical new wave Christian/ Fascist/ Conservative. Sticking there noses in everyone’s personal business.
Typical knee jerk response. The ones sticking their noses in everyone's bidness are the tranny teachers grooming their students and the parents making horrible decisions for their children. You wanna play make believe, thats fine by me. Just dont start fucking up kids whose brains have yet to be fully developed
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:06 pm

I get that line of reasoning. Maybe because there has never been a case of a homeless guy being close to JC but there are many cases of trans being content in their new genders.
Could we not assume that the homeless guy is content in his Messiah-hood as well?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:27 pm Typical new wave Christian/ Fascist/ Conservative. Sticking there noses in everyone’s personal business.
Typical unintelligent liberal, who didn't bother reading exactly how the make-believe crowd forces it to be everyone else's business.
None of us care if a dude wants to cosplay as a woman. More power to them. It's when they demand the entire world's participation in their idiocy that we take issue.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Deathproof wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:54 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:06 pm

Could we not assume that the homeless guy is content in his Messiah-hood as well?
Sure if you want. Throw a quarter in his cup and say "Bless you Jesus".