The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: The vaccines have failed (Was: The vaccines are failing)

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:36 pm I’m surrounded by sick people. The store shelves are wiped out of cough syrup. Never seen that before, unless it’s supply chain issues. Don’t know. I have t boight cough syrup since the kid was twelve.
the cough syrup is behind the counter in the "meth" section. They can't let the public buy that shit anymore.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

So I did an interesting case a couple hours ago.

A male patient came in requesting to be screened for immunity status testing, wanting to check MMR/varicella, hep B immunity and Polio status. He claims there's an "outbreak" of polio in his community 😶 WTAF.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:58 pm So I did an interesting case a couple hours ago.

A male patient came in requesting to be screened for immunity status testing, wanting to check MMR/varicella, hep B immunity and Polio status. He claims there's an "outbreak" of polio in his community 😶 WTAF.
Yep.....outbreaks are in migrant communities mostly.
squirt
More Anal, Less Shenanigans
Interests: sleep

Post by squirt »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:04 pm
disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:58 pm So I did an interesting case a couple hours ago.

Shocking
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker and his army of anti-vaxxers are going to be the end of us on this planet.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:13 pm

Biker and his army of anti-vaxxers are going to be the end of us on this planet.
You realize that being against the covid vaccine doesn't make you an antivaxxer right? I mean you do know this? Please tell me you know this.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:29 pm

You realize that being against the covid vaccine doesn't make you an antivaxxer right? I mean you do know this? Please tell me you know this.
spoken like a true anti vaxxer.
squirt

Post by squirt »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

My two kids just got their second jab. Will they start to fly or something now?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:32 pm My two kids just got their second jab. Will they start to fly or something now?
Why the fuck would you ever do that? Unless they have diabeeteus, theyre fine without it
Biker

Post by Biker »

squirt wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:31 pm
Dont post data. Animal will call QAnon
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Biker wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:34 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:32 pm My two kids just got their second jab. Will they start to fly or something now?
Why the fuck would you ever do that? Unless they have diabeeteus, theyre fine without it
They dont. Thanks for your concern.

For starters, we cant travel with them having one shot. And I believe the science of vaccines regardless of the countless brilliant videos the anti-tards put out there.
squirt

Post by squirt »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:36 pm

For starters, we cant travel with them having one shot. And I believe the science of vaccines regardless of the countless brilliant videos the anti-tards put out there.
Not sure that's a fair statement. Adverse events are important to know about, and the problem is that big pharma has been keeping secrets. I think most people want to know the good AND the bad.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:36 pm

You poor Canadians. You literally put your kids at a higher risk for side effects than they wouldve been if they got the damned virus. Criminal on Trudeau's part
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:31 pm

Except I've taken all the vaccines, so this makes no sense. Come on you have to realize that taking literally all the vaccines and giving them to your child, EXCEPT covid is not anti-vaccine. Please tell me you're not this fucking stupid.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

They key takeaway here is that the chances of a serious adverse effect from the vaccine is 0.02%. :lol:

OMG!! Run away!!!

Even when you include the ridiculous "adverse effects" like "pain at the injection site" the number is 0.17%. These anti-vaxxers are so freaking nutty.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:45 pm

Except I've taken all the vaccines, so this makes no sense. Come on you have to realize that taking literally all the vaccines and giving them to your child, EXCEPT covid is not anti-vaccine. Please tell me you're not this fucking stupid.
you are scared of a vaccine that literally billions of people have taken and you are calling me stupid? you are a certified nut.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Hassidic Jewish community.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:07 pm

Hassidic Jewish community.
Doesnt surprise me. They're real anti-vaxxers, not the Animal anti-vaxx types
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So Necro has sidelocks and a Hoiche hat?
squirt

Post by squirt »

LOL Oh, lawd.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:06 pm

you are scared of a vaccine that literally billions of people have taken and you are calling me stupid? you are a certified nut.
I've already said I've taken it. I'm not scared of any of it. Im giving you an example of what WOULD NOT make a person antivax. Jesus fucking christ what happens to you with this vaccine shit? Your reasoning, reading comprehension, logic, it all just goes to shit.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:17 pm So Necro has sidelocks and a Hoiche hat?
Do you take off your balls when talking about the vaccine, because you sound like a cuck.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:32 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:06 pm

I've already said I've taken it. I'm not scared of any of it. Im giving you an example of what WOULD NOT make a person antivax. Jesus fucking christ what happens to you with this vaccine shit? Your reasoning, reading comprehension, logic, it all just goes to shit.
So, remind us. What is your point about being against the vaccine?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:34 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:17 pm So Necro has sidelocks and a Hoiche hat?
Do you take off your balls when talking about the vaccine, because you sound like a cuck.
you literally sound like Jenny McCarthy and you are questioning my balls?

just take the shot and rub a little dirt on that pain in the injection site. you will be fine, like everyone else.