The shift towards trannyism

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Re: The shift towards trannyism

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:35 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:54 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:06 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:01 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:51 pm
Deathproof wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:59 pm

Agreed, we should stop paying attention to them. And I assume we would if they'd let us. But the problem is that men cosplaying as women, and women cosplaying as men, aren't content to play make-believe in private or amongst themselves. They demand that the entire world participate in their childish refusal to accept reality. They insist that the grown-ups in the room (by which I mean intelligent people who don't play along with their bullshit) humor their self-delusions and treat it as if it's real. They demand we adjust the way we speak to accommodate their "let's pretend", that we adjust public policies and methodologies to fit their silliness, and that the majority change the way we live to suit their comfort.

It's hard not to give them the stage they seek when our policymakers, lawmakers, and medical professionals are too afraid to tell them to grow up and leave make-believe behind.
We'll gladly tell the crazy homeless guy on the corner that he's not Jesus Christ, no matter how much he protests. Well refuse to treat him as though he is the Messiah, and we'll lock him up in a mental facility because we know he's not the Messiah. But for some reason, society has decided that boys who feel like girls and girls who feel like boys are to have their delusions treated as gospel, despite them being not one iota more legitimate than the homeless lunatic's.
I think we differ philosophically on this issue. I believe it to be an actual issue. And there are legit true cases of people in the wrong gender. I dont buy into the attention it gets.
We have friends that almost encouraged their daughter to be trans. Every social media post was how she/he was doing boy things. How she abandoned her dolls etc. She was 7. It was heartbreaking. I just checked her FB and it has rainbow flags all over it. Maybe they are stopping at her being gay (at 9 now) instead of getting surgery. Hopefully anyways.
People ask me what I would do if one of my daughters approached me that she thought she was trans. Bottom line is I would keep it in the family and def wouldnt do anything drastic until she was 18 and making her own decisions. They both say they like boys so hopefully it isnt an issue.
I'd ask then, if someone can be "born the wrong gender", why couldn't the homeless guy who thinks he's Jesus Christ have been "born the wrong not-Messiah"? Why is a supposed "tranny"'s delusion more acceptable/legitimate than anyone else's?
I get that line of reasoning. Maybe because there has never been a case of a homeless guy being close to JC but there are many cases of trans being content in their new genders.
Could we not assume that the homeless guy is content in his Messiah-hood as well?
Sure if you want. Throw a quarter in his cup and say "Bless you Jesus".
Okay, so voluntary humoring. That's fine. I have no issue with individuals choosing to humor the homeless guy or the guy cosplaying as a woman. Parents of small children frequently choose to humor their toddler's imaginary friends or other forms of make-believe. Good on them.

But no lawmaker, medical professional, or other government entity is going to mandate that all of society has to set aside objective reality and adjust the way we live to accommodate the homeless guy's belief that he's Jesus. Nor will they mandate the same for a toddler's invisible friend, or that she kid's belief that she's a Disney princess. Why? Because we know, objectively, that the homeless guy isn't Jesus, the toddler isn't a Disney Princess, and the invisible imaginary friend isn't real.

So why do we let this fad -- and that's all it is, a fad -- of boys feeling like girls and girls feeling like boys dictate legal and social and academic policy? It's every bit as real as the homeless guy's and the toddler's delusions.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:57 pm
Who wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:27 pm Typical new wave Christian/ Fascist/ Conservative. Sticking there noses in everyone’s personal business.
Typical unintelligent liberal, who didn't bother reading exactly how the make-believe crowd forces it to be everyone else's business.
None of us care if a dude wants to cosplay as a woman. More power to them. It's when they demand the entire world's participation in their idiocy that we take issue.
How are you being inconvenienced?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

There's a battle between Queer/Trannies vs. Normal gays/lesbians.

https://noagendaassets.com/enc/16593044 ... celled.mp3
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:17 pm
Deathproof wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:57 pm
Who wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:27 pm Typical new wave Christian/ Fascist/ Conservative. Sticking there noses in everyone’s personal business.
Typical unintelligent liberal, who didn't bother reading exactly how the make-believe crowd forces it to be everyone else's business.
None of us care if a dude wants to cosplay as a woman. More power to them. It's when they demand the entire world's participation in their idiocy that we take issue.
How are you being inconvenienced?
So the "it's none of your business" argument was a failure, so now you're switching to the "it doesn't affect you" tactic? Okay, I'll shove your stupidity in your face again.

If I recall correctly, I saw you whining about illegal immigrants children being kept in cages, and illegal immigrants families being separated. I think I even saw you bitching about the border wall, and that it's "wrong", somehow, for our country to defend its borders against foreign invasion.

How are you being inconvenienced? Are you an illegal? I assume not, so it doesnt inconvenience you.

Didn't I also see you, or another member of our liberal (lack of a)brain-trust whining about guns after that Uterus school shooting a few weeks ago? Crying like a bitch about our 2nd Amendment rights?

How are you being inconvenienced? Were you a student there? Did you get shot? Are you dead? So, how does it affect you?

Didn't you also cry the blues over a few dozen morons wandering around the capitol taking selfies on January 6tlast year? year? We're you there? Was your office at the capitol messed up and your desk ransacked? No? Then how are you being inconvenienced? How does it affect you, you fucking moron?

Now, besides the fact that I've just shown exactly how you and your politically-retarded ilk make a career out of whining about shit that doesnt affect you personally and thus have no leg to stand on here... I'll also take the time to point out that you're factually wrong.

See, the pronoun game and the adult make-believe do affect me personally. Aside from the number of times I've had imbeciles attempt to "correct" me when (they think) I'm using the wrong pronouns -- and yes, this does happen; I got a fucking heinous dressing-down from Demi Lovato at the Teen Choice awards after-party about it a few years ago) -- there's also the murderous hate when I refuse to play along. I don't know if any of you have seen the new Bill & Ted movie, but that girl who plays Ted's daughter? Yeah, she insists on being called "they", and holy FUCK did her assistant or publicist or whatever get bent out of shape when I pointed out that there's only one of her.
This doesn't only happen in show biz circles, either; I've had everyday randos flip shit because I'm a grown-up who refuses to play pretend with boys s who think they're girls and girls who think they're boys.
And it's not just the assault on normal human speech that affects me. What's gonna happen if someday some tranny filth is convincingly female-looking enough that he tricks me, and then doesn't disclose that he's actually a dude, and then I have to have my bodyguard kick the shit out of him? Would that be "inconveniencing" me?

You dumb fuck.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:52 pm Why you idiots give so much fear mongering air play to gays and trans and anyone else not "normal" and white.

Why do you care? Are they a threat to you? And dont bring up this Bible BS that you quote. No one is as unchristian as you knobs.

I've worked with Trans people. One of my best buddies is marring a dude this summer. SO WHAT.

They are normal regular people just trying to find their way.

What are you afraid of?
Which one of us is gonna tell him?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Deathproof wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:55 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:52 pm Why you idiots give so much fear mongering air play to gays and trans and anyone else not "normal" and white.

Why do you care? Are they a threat to you? And dont bring up this Bible BS that you quote. No one is as unchristian as you knobs.

I've worked with Trans people. One of my best buddies is marring a dude this summer. SO WHAT.

They are normal regular people just trying to find their way.

What are you afraid of?
Which one of us is gonna tell him?
Someone please tell me!!!
Biker

Post by Biker »

From a sensitivity training course at a medical facility in Minnesota. This isn't about inclusion or sensitivity, it's about control

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Death Proof is gay
A Legend In His Own Mind

Biker

Post by Biker »

Who wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:25 pmDeath Proof is gay
Oh nice, using gay as an insult. Tell us again how much of an advocate you are for the LBGT community

Cunt
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Biker wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:28 pm
Oh nice, using gay as an insult. Tell us again how much of an advocate you are for the LBGT community

Cunt
Thats rich. A GOPenis telling people to not insult.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

efman called you a penis. efman called you a penis.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:22 pm

Cunt
He didnt say, don't insult. He said, in so many words was who's a hypocrite.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

necronomous wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:30 pm

Cunt
You and Animal are so right. Now I feel terrible for bringing insults to our civil discussions. You fine people dont need to sink to my levels. :fingers:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:33 pm

Cunt
You and Animal are so right. Now I feel terrible for bringing insults to our civil discussions. You fine people dont need to sink to my levels. :fingers:
i was just losing my mind. i'm not sure what Sybil was trying to say.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Cunt
I don't care one way or the other. Insult all you want
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Cunt
I don't know what kind of subhuman, heinous shit I would have to do in order to sink to the level of a liberal and/or Canadian.
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

I see. So in other words, you're upset that your stupidity was shoved in your face, you have no response to it, and you've moved on to childish insults.

The liberal mind, ladies and gentlemen.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

The narcissism of these people is off the fucking charts

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:20 am
I see. So in other words, you're upset that your stupidity was shoved in your face, you have no response to it, and you've moved on to childish insults.

I have a mind. You on the other hand suck dick.
A Legend In His Own Mind

Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион

Post by Deathproof »

Who wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:00 pm
Deathproof wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:20 am

I have a mind. You on the other hand suck dick.
If you had a mind, you'd have coherent arguments instead of "LOL ur ghey" stupidity.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 6:01 pm
What is wrong with these people? 3 years old? To me this is basically criminal.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

This has to end. DeSantis could run on this issue alone and win in a landslide

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Child abuse.