Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

It's open season on CTC and FSF. Even Deathproof. Fire away!
Locked
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#1

Post by HowieTheHat »

:banplz: :imnewhere: :kermit:
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
User avatar
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:57 am

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#2

Post by JCW »

Flattering or creepy?? Hmm....
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#3

Post by HowieTheHat »

JCW wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:17 pm Flattering or creepy?? Hmm....
GFY
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 5718
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#4

Post by Antknot »

JCW wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:17 pm Flattering or creepy?? Hmm....
Since he's still posting an hour later it didn't bother Disco enough to ban him.(or she hasn't seen it yet)
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 912
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#5

Post by saltydog »

If anyone knows class, it's Howard the Hatman.
Where did everybody go?
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#6

Post by disco.moon »

There's no image here because I didn't get permission to post said picture

WHICH I SHOULD FUCKING UNDERSTANDAS MUCH AS I FUCKING POST ABOUT PERMISSION
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#7

Post by disco.moon »

BRUV, just because you post trying to stroke my ego doesn't mean we're fucking cool.

Stick to wood working and bitches you fucking pay. Stay out of my lane.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9689
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#8

Post by Biker »

Oh the drama. Gee, who saw that one coming?
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#9

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:54 am Oh the drama. Gee, who saw that one coming?
Yeah God forbid you mod.
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#10

Post by disco.moon »

Antknot wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:46 pm
JCW wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:17 pm Flattering or creepy?? Hmm....
Since he's still posting an hour later it didn't bother Disco enough to ban him.(or she hasn't seen it yet)
I'm in the good ole state of Rhode Island and did not.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9689
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#11

Post by Biker »

Maybe now would be a good time for QD to make the pic public and for Hawk to delete the forum. And we all know what comes after that
User avatar
saltydog
Whole Lotta Nothin'
Posts: 912
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#12

Post by saltydog »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:33 am
Antknot wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:46 pm
JCW wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:17 pm Flattering or creepy?? Hmm....
Since he's still posting an hour later it didn't bother Disco enough to ban him.(or she hasn't seen it yet)
I'm in the good ole state of Rhode Island and did not.
On purpose?
Where did everybody go?
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#13

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:51 am Maybe now would be a good time for QD to make the pic public and for Hawk to delete the forum. And we all know what comes after that
You woke up this afternoon wanting to fight me bro?
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#14

Post by disco.moon »

saltydog wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:04 am
disco.moon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 2:33 am
Antknot wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:46 pm
JCW wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:17 pm Flattering or creepy?? Hmm....
Since he's still posting an hour later it didn't bother Disco enough to ban him.(or she hasn't seen it yet)
I'm in the good ole state of Rhode Island and did not.
On purpose?
Yes. A wedding. On a Thursday. A young young lady at a vet expensive venue.
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#15

Post by HowieTheHat »

Haven't you all heard that once something is on the internet...it never goes away??? Posting something on the internet pretty much opens it up to public scrutiny. Just sayin......
Last edited by HowieTheHat on Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#16

Post by HowieTheHat »

saltydog wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:48 am If anyone knows class, it's Howard the Hatman.
Thank you.....A fan!!! :beavisbutthead:
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
User avatar
disco.moon
Can't even with this place
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#17

Post by disco.moon »

HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:42 am Haven't you all heard that once something is on the internet...it never goes away??? Posting something on the internet pretty much opens it up to public scrutiny. Just sayin......
I have heard that. I've also heard about human courtesy that used to exist on this board until you decided to act completely out of character for yourself. I'm asking you as a person to not post my pictures. Literally, can you fucking pretty please not post my pictures???

I'm asking this in front of all of you. Please can you fucking not let this guy share my pictures without my consent? Guys? Fellow mods (obviously not Biker because he hates me) but for real? Am I really having to beg to not have my pictures shared here??
User avatar
HowieTheHat
Why Is My Tongue Burning?
Posts: 273
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:07 pm
Location: Well, actually, been around here for fifteen or twenty years
Interests: Oh you know, auto racing, woodworking, fishing, fuckin Asian chick and other willing ladies.
Occupation: Don't have one! Well, maybe instigator.

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#18

Post by HowieTheHat »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:59 am
HowieTheHat wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:42 am Haven't you all heard that once something is on the internet...it never goes away??? Posting something on the internet pretty much opens it up to public scrutiny. Just sayin......
I have heard that. I've also heard about human courtesy that used to exist on this board until you decided to act completely out of character for yourself. I'm asking you as a person to not post my pictures. Literally, can you fucking pretty please not post my pictures???

I'm asking this in front of all of you. Please can you fucking not let this guy share my pictures without my consent? Guys? Fellow mods (obviously not Biker because he hates me) but for real? Am I really having to beg to not have my pictures shared here??
You don't have to go that far. I honestly meant the compliment. I have a large number of old UJ member pics that I thought would be a fun guessing game thread to see how many one of the UJ veterans could name. But again....if you count on common courtesy from humanity these days...you are setting yourself up for lots of let downs. Glad you recognized the risk of posting such photos.
Purveyor of reality! Deal with it!
User avatar
BigRedRetard
Hammy's Dom
Posts: 4812
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:01 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#19

Post by BigRedRetard »

JCW wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:17 pm Flattering or creepy?? Hmm....
He is a fucking creep. I would expect nothing else from someone who spent his days at Flemington racetrack.
User avatar
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T
Posts: 1169
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:41 pm
Location: Looking for Dave

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#20

Post by stonedmegman »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:12 pm
JCW wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:17 pm Flattering or creepy?? Hmm....
He is a fucking creep. I would expect nothing else from someone who spent his days at Flemington racetrack.
He has no couth whatsoever.
YOU ANNOY ME, THEREFORE I EXIST
User avatar
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:57 am

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#21

Post by JCW »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:19 pm
JCW wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:17 pm Flattering or creepy?? Hmm....
GFY
At least I wouldn't have to pay for it.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
User avatar
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!
Posts: 1828
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#22

Post by hawkfan8812 »

I think I deleted SFW, sorry.
User avatar
Biker
Soulless Fuck
Posts: 9689
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Always thought this was a very classy picture of our Disco Moon

#23

Post by Biker »

:lol:
Locked