I have lawyered up

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

I have lawyered up

Post by jsdspif »

I joke around alot but this is serious and will be taking my cases to the highest courts,if need be. You may or may not know I have been to alot of rock concerts and for many I have been in front of the stage. At many of those shows the performers would often "hi five" people in the front of the stage. I'm not going to list the bands that are in my lawsuit but many times the performer would hi five the person next to me or near me,and although I had my hand up and they saw me they just went off in a different direction,pretty much ignoring the fact I too had my hand up for a hi five. My lawyer has said I may have a better chance if we turn it into a class action suit to show this discrimination has probably occured to more people than just me.
Side note,cheap trick is coming to my area,but they are not listed in my suit,I've never been close enough to hi five them.I did see them in a very small bar one time.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Re: I have lawyered up

Post by HighNDry »

jsdspif wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:14 pm I joke around alot but this is serious and will be taking my cases to the highest courts,if need be. You may or may not know I have been to alot of rock concerts and for many I have been in front of the stage. At many of those shows the performers would often "hi five" people in the front of the stage. I'm not going to list the bands that are in my lawsuit but many times the performer would hi five the person next to me or near me,and although I had my hand up and they saw me they just went off in a different direction,pretty much ignoring the fact I too had my hand up for a hi five. My lawyer has said I may have a better chance if we turn it into a class action suit to show this discrimination has probably occured to more people than just me.
Side note,cheap trick is coming to my area,but they are not listed in my suit,I've never been close enough to hi five them.I did see them in a very small bar one time.
Maybe they can tell you didn’t wash your hands after going to the bathroom. Maybe Deathproof can shed some light on this.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I heard that the band members are going to claim the "monkey pox" defense.
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

On a side note, I asked Kayley Cuoco in my dream if she would give me a blowjob, she said no. I have also lawyered up.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

All joking aside, I think you got a strong case.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

I am suing the Roman Catholic Church for low self esteem. I was an altar boy. No one hit on me. What's wrong with me?
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

jsdspif wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:14 pm I joke around alot but this is serious and will be taking my cases to the highest courts,if need be. You may or may not know I have been to alot of rock concerts and for many I have been in front of the stage. At many of those shows the performers would often "hi five" people in the front of the stage. I'm not going to list the bands that are in my lawsuit but many times the performer would hi five the person next to me or near me,and although I had my hand up and they saw me they just went off in a different direction,pretty much ignoring the fact I too had my hand up for a hi five. My lawyer has said I may have a better chance if we turn it into a class action suit to show this discrimination has probably occured to more people than just me.
You would have better luck if you were a little black girl at a theme park.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

make sure you have your pronouns stated properly so they know the best way to insult you. calling someone a homo doesn't have the same impact it used too.
Whackov

Post by Whackov »

I seriously hope that you are bullshitting.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Exactly how short are you?
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

No comment until death proof comments his expertise.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Do you have all 10 fingers?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rimination

Is this what you're bitching about?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

HowieTheHat wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:18 pm Contact me....this may have first amendment ramifications! :)
:lol:
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

necronomous wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:42 pm No comment until death proof comments his expertise.
HighNDry wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:18 pm
Maybe they can tell you didn’t wash your hands after going to the bathroom. Maybe Deathproof can shed some light on this.
I get that this is a joke, but seriously, what am I supposed to say here? I don't get musicians who want to high-five the crowd. You don't know what those people have been touching or what kind of filthy shit they've been doing with their hands. And what are you high-fiving them about? What achievement are you celebrating? They've already bought a ticket to the show, so it's not like you gotta win them over.
And from the audience member's perspective: exactly what are you high-fiving over? That the musician is good? They already know you feel that way, because you bought a ticket to their concert.
This whole exchange is weird. Unless you're a a girl that I want to pull up on the stage, why am I touching audience members? Our lead singer is into that, high-fiving people and touching people and hugging people and shit. I don't get it. My feeling is that I don't need to win you over; I already got your money when you bought a ticket. Go buy a fucking shirt or a hat, enjoy the show, and go home -- unless you're a hot girl, in which case come backstage before you go home (but leave your boyfriend in the parking lot).

I should add: I doubt, in the case of musicians who do the high-fiving, that there's any discrimination, or even any thought going into who they high-five or don't high-five. There's only so much time, so they can't high-five everyone. But as for jsdspif, our lead singer confirms that he deliberately avoided high-fiving jsdspif on account of jsdspif being a weird-looking fuck. Had you not chosen to show up in a Tommy Bahama shirt and a fucking fedora, you'd probably have gotten a high-five.
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Deathproof wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:10 am
necronomous wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:42 pm No comment until death proof comments his expertise.
HighNDry wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:18 pm
I get that this is a joke, but seriously, what am I supposed to say here? I don't get musicians who want to high-five the crowd. You don't know what those people have been touching or what kind of filthy shit they've been doing with their hands. And what are you high-fiving them about? What achievement are you celebrating? They've already bought a ticket to the show, so it's not like you gotta win them over.
And from the audience member's perspective: exactly what are you high-fiving over? That the musician is good? They already know you feel that way, because you bought a ticket to their concert.
This whole exchange is weird. Unless you're a a girl that I want to pull up on the stage, why am I touching audience members? Our lead singer is into that, high-fiving people and touching people and hugging people and shit. I don't get it. My feeling is that I don't need to win you over; I already got your money when you bought a ticket. Go buy a fucking shirt or a hat, enjoy the show, and go home -- unless you're a hot girl, in which case come backstage before you go home (but leave your boyfriend in the parking lot).

I should add: I doubt, in the case of musicians who do the high-fiving, that there's any discrimination, or even any thought going into who they high-five or don't high-five. There's only so much time, so they can't high-five everyone. But as for jsdspif, our lead singer confirms that he deliberately avoided high-fiving jsdspif on account of jsdspif being a weird-looking fuck. Had you not chosen to show up in a Tommy Bahama shirt and a fucking fedora, you'd probably have gotten a high-five.
I tried to high five a musician during their show. Who knew that yodeling is taken so seriously?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

when i'm at big venues, i like to surprise people with a "Hey! How's it going" and a handshake, as I'm walking out of the bathroom.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:23 am when i'm at big venues, i like to surprise people with a "Hey! How's it going" and a handshake, as I'm walking out of the bathroom.
American Legion Post 437?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

saltydog wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:36 am
Animal wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:23 am when i'm at big venues, i like to surprise people with a "Hey! How's it going" and a handshake, as I'm walking out of the bathroom.
American Legion Post 437?
:lol:
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Geist wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:03 pm https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... rimination

Is this what you're bitching about?
Yeah but now Chuck E Cheese is probably getting sued for the same thing. I've had 2 of those mascot costume heads on ,our highschool ,which was a "wildcat" head and Roller Roo,a roller skating kangaroo,and I couldn't see shit. At the rink when they have someone get in the costume they usually have another person hold it's hand to guide them around. The roller roo costume has a long tail that curves into an upright position. I always tell the owner "they've got the bottom of the costume on backwards,the protruding part sticking out the back is supposed to be sticking out the front" Because it kind of looks like a penis.