Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

2019 NFL Football Schedule is Out

Post by Who »

A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: 2019 NFL Football Schedule is Out

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Strange how the draft is just 6 days away and the Cardinals are still hanging on to Josh Rosen.

Things that make you say hummmm....
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

This will be the first year I haven't watched the first round of the draft in probably 25 years.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:02 pm This will be the first year I haven't watched the first round of the draft in probably 25 years.
I feel like watching the draft is like watching an awards show. I can click online and look at the list in 30 seconds, instead of having it drawn out over 2-3 hours.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

My friends and I usually get together and sit around drinking beer, eating and talking about everything else. This year most are too busy, I don't know any of the players and I no longer have ESPN in the house.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

beagleboy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:33 pm My friends and I usually get together and sit around drinking beer, eating and talking about everything else. This year most are too busy, I don't know any of the players and I no longer have ESPN in the house.
Yeah, I cut the cord two years ago, and no longer have ESPN. I do pay an extra $10/month for the local sports package so I can watch baseball. Anything big on ESPN I can go to a bar for.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

I do Sling for Mid-August until early January to catch all the football games. No reason to have Sling now because there is nothing on it I watch this time of year.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I always watch the entire 1st round. After that I just look it up the next morning.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:57 am Strange how the draft is just 6 days away and the Cardinals are still hanging on to Josh Rosen.

Things that make you say hummmm....
Probably they figure they can get the best deal if they wait 'til the last minute. Probably have a bunch of offers to chose from already, and hope to get an even better one.

I'd think they'd made a mistake if they take a QB before they trade him though.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

The Cards have a serious dearth of talent. If they wanted to move Rosen, they should have been talking him up like no other. At this point, they might as well keep Rosen, trade the first overall for more picks, and try to fill several needs.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:25 pm The Cards have a serious dearth of talent. If they wanted to move Rosen, they should have been talking him up like no other. At this point, they might as well keep Rosen, trade the first overall for more picks, and try to fill several needs.
A QB that's had multiple concussions in college is maybe not so great to have when your OL is shitty.

Worried about Rosen when I heard they picked him. He survived, but just barely.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:25 pm The Cards have a serious dearth of talent. If they wanted to move Rosen, they should have been talking him up like no other. At this point, they might as well keep Rosen, trade the first overall for more picks, and try to fill several needs.
Here's what I think will happen...

The NY Giants have picks #6, #17, #37.
They give the Cards all three picks for the #1 spot and draft Kyler Murray.
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:41 pm

If I'm the Cards, I take that in a heartbeat. I'm not sold on Murray. And I really hope the Raiders don't go after him.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:46 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:41 pm

If I'm the Cards, I take that in a heartbeat. I'm not sold on Murray. And I really hope the Raiders don't go after him.
Look at this
If the Giants give that trade the Cards would have...

#6 and #17 in the first round.
#1 and #5 in the second round.
#1 in the third round.
#1 in the fourth round.
#1 in the fifth round.
#1 in the sixth round.

The Cards could turn this into a MONSTER draft!
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

If the Redskins don't take a QB in the first round tonight, their entire front office should be fired.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Sports
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

It's been 3 days and I still can't get over how brilliantly the Miami Dolphins played that draft. Just brilliant.

The NY Giants made the worst top 10 draft pick in NFL draft history. Period.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:53 pm It's been 3 days and I still can't get over how brilliantly the Miami Dolphins played that draft. Just brilliant.

GTF oot of here you Moose fucking faggot. This is about AMERICAN football, not you faggoty Canadian whatever where you suck each others dicks. You don't even have the DNA to understand the intricacies of our draft.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:10 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:53 pm It's been 3 days and I still can't get over how brilliantly the Miami Dolphins played that draft. Just brilliant.

GTF oot of here you Moose fucking faggot. This is about AMERICAN football, not you faggoty Canadian whatever where you suck each others dicks. You don't even have the DNA to understand the intricacies of our draft.

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

My opinion: Getting Rosen for what they did was a really good move by the Dolphins. The rest of their draft didn't impress me. Untill someone reaches Ryan Leaf status, they are not the worst pic ever in the draft.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Picking the worst 1st round pick ever is arguable in just the method used. Daniel Jones was predicted by many to be a first rounder. If you draft a guy in the first round who was expected to be a first rounder, it excludes from being it the worst draft pick ever.

Rams had some absolutely horrific choices. Greg Robinson played LT for Auburn where they threw the ball downfield almost never. They threw the ball 20x per game and only 3-4 were more than 5 yards from the line of scrimmage. The Rams were literally going to have to teach him to pass block and they drafted him #2. That's one type of bad drafting.

The Rams drafted Trung Candidate in the first round as a RB and many didn't think he'd go before the 3rd round. That's another type of bad drafting. He basically had one good game in his entire career.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

The New England Patriots won the last Super Bowl and this year they get the leagues easiest strength of schedule? :shock:

WTF!