but...but....Hunter Biden!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:22 pm The Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails signed by 51 former Intel officials is the real story. Those fucks should be at least questioned about why they felt it necessary to spread false information 15 days before a Presidential Election.
Its not that hard to figure out why. The hatred for the Orange Man burns hot.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:10 pm
Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:22 pm The Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails signed by 51 former Intel officials is the real story. Those fucks should be at least questioned about why they felt it necessary to spread false information 15 days before a Presidential Election.
Because he's the greatest embarrassment in American history.

He's fucking Hitler reincarnated. Old, rich white people love him because he only cares about money, not serving the greater good.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:34 pm

He's fucking Hitler reincarnated. Old, rich white people love him because he only cares about money, not serving the greater good.
Hitler? Really?

I hated Trump as President. I voted against him both times, but come on man.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I can't tell if you're serious or trolling but either way: :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

And he's still better than Obama and biden.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

I believe there is a hard drive that was on a laptop. Chain of custody in the handling of the hard drive is what is never mentioned.

I’m mentioning it, repair shop owner, Rudy?

Then we have all the leaked information, emails and pictures.

What might have been an explosive story, became tainted the minute Rudy got involved.

What a sad story for a guy that could have had statues built in his honor for the way he handled 911.
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Who wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:31 am I believe there is a hard drive that was on a laptop. Chain of custody in the handling of the hard drive is what is never mentioned.

What might have been an explosive story, became tainted the minute Rudy got involved.

What a sad story for a guy that could have had statues built in his honor for the way he handled 911.
or the way he handled dismantling the mafia families in New York?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:31 am I believe there is a hard drive that was on a laptop. Chain of custody in the handling of the hard drive is what is never mentioned.

Why don't you just come right out and say that you will never believe anything about the laptop ever no matter what? You try to qualify your bullshit because deep down you know the contents are all true you just don't want to admit it.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Oh, the hopes and dreams of taking down the Evil Empire rest on the contents of a laptop that belongs to someone who isn't even involved in US Government.

Yet, the blatant, willful ignorance of the shady deals made by Ivanka and Jared are conveniently dismissed at the expense of the US government and taxpayers.

Not to mention the horrific expenses racked up so Donald could golf over 100 days a year.

Stop pretending that you aren't part of a cult and admit that you're just bootlickers.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:13 pm Oh, the hopes and dreams of taking down the Evil Empire rest on the contents of a laptop that belongs to someone who isn't even involved in US Government.

Yet, the blatant, willful ignorance of the shady deals made by Ivanka and Jared are conveniently dismissed at the expense of the US government and taxpayers.

Not to mention the horrific expenses racked up so Donald could golf over 100 days a year.

Stop pretending that you aren't part of a cult and admit that you're just bootlickers.
You realize you fucks spent four years going after Trump, right? Plus the last two as well. Do you think if there was anything on Ivanka and Jared it would have been brought up by now...or maybe, despite the fact you may not like it, nothing they did was illegal or worth going after? And the reason the FBI and the DOJ suppressed/slow walked the laptop is precisely because Shit Show is involved. He is the "Big Guy" named in all of Hunters shady dealings. You know, the guy who would get 10% of all Hunters proceeds (while being VP of the USA). So yes, it does involve someone in the US Government. It was purposely downplayed because it would have hurt Shit Show and helped Trump.

Also:
Biden’s frequent Delaware trips have cost taxpayers at least $11M
https://nypost.com/2022/11/18/president ... least-11m/

Biden spent more presidential time in Delaware than Trump did at Mar-a-Lago
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... laware-do/
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

The nerve of 46 spending weekends where his first wife and his deceased children are buried.

He should be burnt at a stake.
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:45 am The nerve of 46 spending weekends where his first wife and his deceased children are buried.

So to summarize:
Biden goes home on taxpayer dime: Totally cool
Trump goes home on taxpayer dime: I AM TOTALLY OUTRAGED!!!1!11!111!!!!1
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:38 am
Who wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:45 am The nerve of 46 spending weekends where his first wife and his deceased children are buried.

So to summarize:
Biden goes home on taxpayer dime: Totally cool
Trump goes home on taxpayer dime: I AM TOTALLY OUTRAGED!!!1!11!111!!!!1
Trump didn’t just go home, he went golfing along with his entourage, which racked up the cost of protecting his orange ass.
But since he was duly elected, I could care less.
Sorry to blow up your narrative
A Legend In His Own Mind

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

I bet biker has all of Hunters dick pics that were on the hard drive.

All of Cheezy's dreams are a bunch solo dick pics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Legend In His Own Mind

fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

and the 'greater good' defined by you I suspect. Oh,enlighten me on the 'greater good''. And while you are at it,when did the "Hitler reincarnated'' start a world war,help murder couple hundred thousand people and conquer Europe? I guess I miss those parts. He makes money because he is smart,jealousy is painful isn't it? Dimwits like yourself can only manage name calling without intelligent arguments.Pejorative remarks don't shock people anymore but it does reflect on your apparent stupidity,sorta like the Biden gene pool shows us every day.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:39 am I bet biker has all of Hunters dick pics that were on the hard drive.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
False. My dream is for you to beak a hip and get pneumonia while youre in the hospital.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 9:49 pm
Who wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 1:39 am I bet biker has all of Hunters dick pics that were on the hard drive.

False. My dream is for you to beak a hip and get pneumonia while youre in the hospital.
Yo Bitch, keep dreaming the impossible dream
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

if it was Ivanka or Don, Jr's laptop there would already be an Oliver Stone movie about it.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:58 pm if it was Ivanka or Don, Jr's laptop there would already be an Oliver Stone movie about it.
I for one would like to see Ivanka’s fake titties

I bet the whole family has pics
A Legend In His Own Mind

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

in my teens I could have easily fapped to that

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

there's nothing fake about those beauties.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:46 am there's nothing fake about those beauties.
She sure looks comfortable with her mouth in that position.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:59 am
Animal wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:46 am there's nothing fake about those beauties.
that may be the creepiest thing I have read a person type, ever. wtf?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:59 am
So what if she does?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.