45 is preparing to be arrested.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: 45 is preparing to be arrested.

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Grand jury meeting canceled. Weird.

TRUMP IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!1!!!!!!1
Oh, you poor silly Dims. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:33 pm Grand jury meeting canceled. Weird.

TRUMP IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!1!!!!!!1
Oh, you poor silly Dims. :lol:
It’s fucking glorious. The only thing I hate about this is that Trump will emerge as a victim of the Machine, which will only hurt DeSantis and divide the GOP
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

How many headlines have there been in the past 7 or 8 years that read "This will be the end of Trump"?

Stormy Daniels
Show your Tax Returns
Russiagate
Zelensky phone call
Insurrection
Stolen Top Secret Documents
Steal the Vote
Trump Organization Tax Fraud
Stormy Daniels II
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:56 pm How many headlines have there been in the past 7 or 8 years that read "This will be the end of Trump"?

Stormy Daniels
Show your Tax Returns
Russiagate
Zelensky phone call
Insurrection
Steal the Vote
Stormy Daniels II
Steele Dossier
Pee tape
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:57 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:56 pm How many headlines have there been in the past 7 or 8 years that read "This will be the end of Trump"?

Stormy Daniels
Show your Tax Returns
Russiagate
Zelensky phone call
Insurrection
Steal the Vote
Stormy Daniels II
Steele Dossier
Pee tape
How could you forget "Grab em by the pussy?"
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:10 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:57 pm

Stormy Daniels
Show your Tax Returns
Russiagate
Zelensky phone call
Insurrection
Steal the Vote
Stormy Daniels II
Steele Dossier
Pee tape
How could you forget "Grab em by the pussy?"
Indeed!
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

FFS :lol:

8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

So just so I'm clear, all of this is still regarding money paid to stormy daniels? I just can't understand that that's the one thing that he's done illegal enough to get arrested LOL
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:26 am So just so I'm clear, all of this is still regarding money paid to stormy daniels? I just can't understand that that's the one thing that he's done illegal enough to get arrested LOL
When you see the term Trump Derangement Syndrome, never again deny its existence.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:26 am So just so I'm clear, all of this is still regarding money paid to stormy daniels? I just can't understand that that's the one thing that he's done illegal enough to get arrested LOL
The hatred of the Orange Man is real. The Left will throw anything they can at him in hopes that something will stick. As to the "why would they do that (throw everything at him)?"...books could be written.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

this is like when they arrested Al Capone for tax fraud. If you can't get them on the big stuff, you go after the low hanging fruit.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

This circus will be over soon

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So many lolz!
Biker

Post by Biker »

How's this going BTW? :lol:
8-TrackJones
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Joe and Mika will be crushed...

Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:46 pm How's this going BTW? :lol:
ANY DAY NOW!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Looks like the Grand Jury is taking a scheduled break. WTF? THIS IS A CRITICAL MATTER!!!!!!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:08 pm Looks like the Grand Jury is taking a scheduled break. WTF? THIS IS A CRITICAL MATTER!!!!!!
This is hysterical.

The original post was in reference to TRUMP himself predicting that he'd be arrested.

Why would he post that?
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

saltydog wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:45 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:08 pm Looks like the Grand Jury is taking a scheduled break. WTF? THIS IS A CRITICAL MATTER!!!!!!
This is hysterical.

The original post was in reference to TRUMP himself predicting that he'd be arrested.

Why would he post that?
the way that I understand it, he (his team of secret service protection) was contacted by the NY DA's office to start talking about the logistics of how the arrest would take place. I am sure he posted it to get it out in the open before it happened.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:48 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:45 pm
This is hysterical.

Why would he post that?
the way that I understand it, he (his team of secret service protection) was contacted by the NY DA's office to start talking about the logistics of how the arrest would take place. I am sure he posted it to get it out in the open before it happened.
Yeah, I'd say thats pretty much it. By him saying it he pretty much took all the "Zing" and "big news!" out of any official announcement that may come as everyone already anticipated it.
Biker

Post by Biker »

A reminder that this is not solely a Democrat operation, but an establishment op. McConnell, McCarthy, and Paul Ryan are right now clinking their collective glasses. The Democrats are now wholly establishment along with a few old Republicans
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:12 pm A reminder that this is not solely a Democrat operation, but an establishment op. McConnell, McCarthy, and Paul Ryan are right now clinking their collective glasses. The Democrats are now wholly establishment along with a few old Republicans
i saw a couple of minutes of Trump talking to Sean Hannity last night. I can't take more than a couple of minutes of listening to Trump pontificate about himself.

Anyway, Trump had not one nice thing to say about McConnell. And quite a bit of really bad shit to say about him. So, its not surprising that McConnell would be enjoying this. I have never known anyone that remained successful who made a habit of burning bridges.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 1:09 am
Biker wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:12 pm A reminder that this is not solely a Democrat operation, but an establishment op. McConnell, McCarthy, and Paul Ryan are right now clinking their collective glasses. The Democrats are now wholly establishment along with a few old Republicans
i saw a couple of minutes of Trump talking to Sean Hannity last night. I can't take more than a couple of minutes of listening to Trump pontificate about himself.

Anyway, Trump had not one nice thing to say about McConnell. And quite a bit of really bad shit to say about him. So, its not surprising that McConnell would be enjoying this. I have never known anyone that remained successful who made a habit of burning bridges.
McConnell needs to die in a fire!