DeSantis gets huge endorsement

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Post Reply
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13282
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#1

Post by Biker »

Mexican president tells Florida Hispanics: Don’t give ‘one single vote’ to DeSantis

MEXICO CITY — Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador on Thursday called on Hispanic people in Florida to vote against Gov. Ron DeSantis (R), who launched his 2024 White House bid the day before, because of his immigration policies.

“Hopefully Hispanics in Florida will wake up and not give him one single vote, to not vote for those who persecute migrants, those who don’t respect migrants,” López Obrador said.

Speaking at his daily hours-long press conference, López Obrador addressed DeSantis’s political future, saying the governor had “uncovered” himself, using Mexican political slang for a candidate’s announcement, and taking credit for predicting DeSantis’s presidential run.

“As you can see I wasn’t wrong that all his politicking over migrants was because he wanted to be the Republican Party’s candidate,” López Obrador said.

At his Wednesday press conference, López Obrador had bemoaned the politics behind border security and immigration in the United States.

“We have to be thinking about this regrettable phenomenon of necessary migration, used with political ends in the United States,” he said, responding to a question from The Hill.

“The governor of Texas, campaigning, [saying] he will militarize the border and that he will continue building [the] wall; and the governor of Florida, the same, because he wants to be the Republican Party candidate and he’s politicking.”

DeSantis has increasingly leaned on the immigration and border security debate, despite Florida’s distance from the U.S.-Mexico border.
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 9253
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#2

Post by Charliesheen »

We should be choosing Cubans over Mexicans, every day of the week. No red carpet for them though because they hate Marxists.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 28376
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#3

Post by Animal »

Image


^ also the Mexican President.
User avatar
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting
Posts: 3123
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#4

Post by disco.moon »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:50 pm We should be choosing Cubans over Mexicans, every day of the week. No red carpet for them though because they hate Marxists.
What does that mean?
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 15228
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#5

Post by CHEEZY17 »

HERE WE GO!

DeSantis Hauls In Whopping $8.2M In First 24 Hours As Presidential Candidate
https://www.dailywire.com/news/desantis ... -candidate
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 15228
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#6

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:41 am
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:50 pm We should be choosing Cubans over Mexicans, every day of the week. No red carpet for them though because they hate Marxists.
What does that mean?
Cubans are generally fleeing the oppression of their Socialist/Communist state and thusly are usually very pro American/freedom/Capitalism and tend to vote Republican. Because of this they dont get the love from The Left that the Mexican and Central American immigrants do.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13282
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#7

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:50 pm We should be choosing Cubans over Mexicans, every day of the week. No red carpet for them though because they hate Marxists.
And the Venezuelans too
User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 9253
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#8

Post by Charliesheen »



Word is fox is in the tank for ‘im.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
User avatar
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting
Posts: 3123
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#9

Post by disco.moon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:10 am
disco.moon wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 1:41 am
Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:50 pm We should be choosing Cubans over Mexicans, every day of the week. No red carpet for them though because they hate Marxists.
What does that mean?
Cubans are generally fleeing the oppression of their Socialist/Communist state and thusly are usually very pro American/freedom/Capitalism and tend to vote Republican. Because of this they dont get the love from The Left that the Mexican and Central American immigrants do.
Oooohhhh! Yeah I get that :)
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 28376
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#10

Post by Animal »

i would hope we can agree that we have let enough people into this country in the past few years to last for a while. regardless of their political affiliation or stereotypical voting preferences. I would recommend that we let the current wave settle in and see what the damage is before putting any more gas on the fire.
User avatar
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker
Posts: 5216
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#11

Post by FSchmertz »

Animal wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:06 pm i would hope we can agree that we have let enough people into this country in the past few years to last for a while. regardless of their political affiliation or stereotypical voting preferences. I would recommend that we let the current wave settle in and see what the damage is before putting any more gas on the fire.
Except an argument can be made that the current U.S. immigration rate may be keeping us from turning into another Japan and/or Europe, where the birth rate is well below replacement levels, the population is rapidly aging, causing problems in the future for their countries that the U.S. could potentially avoid.

P.S. And I'd also argue that this anti-immigrant mood in the U.S. seems un-American to me. The U.S. in the past has thrived on folks moving here to work hard and achieve their "American Dream."

P.P.S. BTW, this does not mean that condone people illegally entering this country.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 15228
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#12

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:48 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:06 pm i would hope we can agree that we have let enough people into this country in the past few years to last for a while. regardless of their political affiliation or stereotypical voting preferences. I would recommend that we let the current wave settle in and see what the damage is before putting any more gas on the fire.
Except an argument can be made that the current U.S. immigration rate may be keeping us from turning into another Japan and/or Europe, where the birth rate is well below replacement levels, the population is rapidly aging, causing problems in the future for their countries that the U.S. could potentially avoid.

P.S. And I'd also argue that this anti-immigrant mood in the U.S. seems un-American to me. The U.S. in the past has thrived on folks moving here to work hard and achieve their "American Dream."

P.P.S. BTW, this does not mean that condone people illegally entering this country.
Its not anti-immigration" though. Its just common sense. Every country in the world is allowed to police its borders except the USA for some reason. Your point is valid that America does need immigrants and no one disputes that. Do we need literally millions of unskilled and uneducated immigrants however? No, we dont. This is not America of 200, 150 or even a hundred years ago where we needed bodies to bolster the population and spread westward. We literally should be picking and choosing who comes in based on skill level and need with allotments for everyone from unskilled and uneducated to Doctors. Dont forget automation continues to drive forward and every year more and more unskilled jobs are going to be eliminated or mitigated.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 28376
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#13

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:48 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:06 pm i would hope we can agree that we have let enough people into this country in the past few years to last for a while. regardless of their political affiliation or stereotypical voting preferences. I would recommend that we let the current wave settle in and see what the damage is before putting any more gas on the fire.
Except an argument can be made that the current U.S. immigration rate may be keeping us from turning into another Japan and/or Europe, where the birth rate is well below replacement levels, the population is rapidly aging, causing problems in the future for their countries that the U.S. could potentially avoid.

P.S. And I'd also argue that this anti-immigrant mood in the U.S. seems un-American to me. The U.S. in the past has thrived on folks moving here to work hard and achieve their "American Dream."

P.P.S. BTW, this does not mean that condone people illegally entering this country.
look, i am certainly not anti immigration. I have worked with them my entire life. We just need to ease up on the gas and see where things stand. What we have witnessed the last few years has never happened in my lifetime.
User avatar
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Posts: 8456
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:07 pm
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#14

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:06 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:48 pm
Animal wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:06 pm i would hope we can agree that we have let enough people into this country in the past few years to last for a while. regardless of their political affiliation or stereotypical voting preferences. I would recommend that we let the current wave settle in and see what the damage is before putting any more gas on the fire.
Except an argument can be made that the current U.S. immigration rate may be keeping us from turning into another Japan and/or Europe, where the birth rate is well below replacement levels, the population is rapidly aging, causing problems in the future for their countries that the U.S. could potentially avoid.

P.S. And I'd also argue that this anti-immigrant mood in the U.S. seems un-American to me. The U.S. in the past has thrived on folks moving here to work hard and achieve their "American Dream."

P.P.S. BTW, this does not mean that condone people illegally entering this country.
Its not anti-immigration" though. Its just common sense. Every country in the world is allowed to police its borders except the USA for some reason. Your point is valid that America does need immigrants and no one disputes that. Do we need literally millions of unskilled and uneducated immigrants however? No, we dont. This is not America of 200, 150 or even a hundred years ago where we needed bodies to bolster the population and spread westward. We literally should be picking and choosing who comes in based on skill level and need with allotments for everyone from unskilled and uneducated to Doctors. Dont forget automation continues to drive forward and every year more and more unskilled jobs are going to be eliminated or mitigated.
Very well said.
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 15228
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#15

Post by CHEEZY17 »

How do we know Trump has "jumped the shark"?

He is now saying that Cuomo did better during covid than DeSantis. :lol:
6 months to a year ago Trump was all about the Florida response.
By basically all metrics Florida outperformed NY plus DeSantis didnt condemn a bunch of old folks to death with bad policy.
Seems to me Donny is scared and is grasping at straws.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 15228
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#16

Post by CHEEZY17 »

As Biker would say: "LET'S GO!"

CNN Interviews Group Of Influential ‘Lifelong Democrat’ Moms Who Love ‘Daddy DeSantis’
https://www.dailywire.com/news/cnn-inte ... y-desantis

"The group of women is comprised of everyone from teachers to high-powered lawyers to former executives at major companies."
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher
Posts: 5313
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#17

Post by saltydog »

The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
User avatar
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 1933
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#18

Post by peterosehaircut »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:00 am
So you're still the same idiot you were in high school? Most people mature quite a bit after having to deal with the real world.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 3797
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#19

Post by Burn1dwn »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:00 am
He had to go with sir-mixes-alot to make it four.
User avatar
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar
Posts: 3797
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:23 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#20

Post by Burn1dwn »

Actually it looks like it's fake.
User avatar
Animal
The Great Pretender
Posts: 28376
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#21

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:12 am Actually it looks like it's fake.
Salty gets nothing but fake material to post.


Ron DeSantis Yearbook Quote That’s Going Viral Is Completely Fake

Image
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 15228
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#22

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Fuck yeah. LET'S GO!!!!

BIG: Ron DeSantis Accepts Invitation to Debate Gavin Newsom
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/02 ... om-n786777
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13282
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#23

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:00 am
Someone shouldve told him that Mt Rushmores are four items, not three

#RFK2024
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13282
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#24

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:50 pm Fuck yeah. LET'S GO!!!!

BIG: Ron DeSantis Accepts Invitation to Debate Gavin Newsom
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/02 ... om-n786777
Oh fuck yes!!!
User avatar
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher
Posts: 5313
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:36 pm
Location: Western East Coast

Re: DeSantis gets huge endorsement

#25

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:54 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:50 pm Fuck yeah. LET'S GO!!!!

BIG: Ron DeSantis Accepts Invitation to Debate Gavin Newsom
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/08/02 ... om-n786777
Oh fuck yes!!!
Finally, some compelling programming on a Fox Network channel.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Post Reply