Nikki Haley 2024

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: Nikki Haley 2024

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:59 am Nope. And dont think we didnt notice you dodged yet again. You actually think that these investigators could go directly to Trump or Barr with their concerns? :lol: You dont see how fucking ridiculous that is? Jeezus. You are one naive motherfucker. Part of the problem is that they were dealing with Weiss who we have shown is not necessarily in it to get to the bottom of things. He is one of the people who slow walked the case in the first place.
You're so close and yet you clearly intentionally ignore the key realization as to why your whistleblowers aren't real, all to keep your flailing narrative going. It's ok, yet another talking point discarded. Sorry for your scorecard there, bud.

Tied any money for policy to Joe Biden yet? No? Oof, not looking good for you, but that's par for the course.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:15 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:59 am Nope. And dont think we didnt notice you dodged yet again. You actually think that these investigators could go directly to Trump or Barr with their concerns? :lol: You dont see how fucking ridiculous that is? Jeezus. You are one naive motherfucker. Part of the problem is that they were dealing with Weiss who we have shown is not necessarily in it to get to the bottom of things. He is one of the people who slow walked the case in the first place.
You're so close and yet you clearly intentionally ignore the key realization as to why your whistleblowers aren't real, all to keep your flailing narrative going. It's ok, yet another talking point discarded. Sorry for your scorecard there, bud.

Tied any money for policy to Joe Biden yet? No? Oof, not looking good for you, but that's par for the course.
Thats what the committee is investigating. Right now there is circumstantial evidence. Thats what an investigation is you fucking retard. Why do you keep deleting the question you keep dodging? Are you embarrassed by your pussiness and cowardice? You should be. Its pretty pathetic. Ask yourself why you wont answer this question. You wont like the answer if youre honest with yourself but we'll be making some progress in the elimination of your giant quivering pussy.

Do you believe the shell companies are real and why do people create shell companies?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:24 am Thats what the committee is investigating. Right now there is circumstantial evidence. Thats what an investigation is you fucking retard.
Oh, you're almost there, but you intentionally missed it again. Must be hard for you to discern fake evidence from the real thing, despite having a wide selection of fakes to compare. So yet one more time: tied any money for policy to Joe Biden yet? No? How demoralizing for your cause.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You are a coward and a pussy. Its painfully obvious.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Says the guy willing to vote for Trump again because "Dems bad." Enjoy that train derailment.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:03 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:37 pm
dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:10 pm Its not a surrender. So yet another dodge? You are such a giant fucking pussy. :lol:
It's real simple. You gave up because you cannot explain away trying to blame Biden while Trump was in charge. That's called a surrender.

Tied any money for policy to Joe Biden yet? No? Sad for you that you can't use another talking point.
Let him find a "red state" article about another anonymous whistleblower. He clearly MUST be right.

While conveniently IGNORING the Trumps personally profiting from the Saudis.
Youre still running with that little shit nugget? Jo from Jersey told you its true, eh?
Trump caused the PGA to sell to LIV!!!!!1 You fucks get dumber and dumber. :lol:
Tell us more about your expert experience about "shell companies".
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:47 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:03 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:37 pm
dot wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:34 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:10 pm Its not a surrender. So yet another dodge? You are such a giant fucking pussy. :lol:
It's real simple. You gave up because you cannot explain away trying to blame Biden while Trump was in charge. That's called a surrender.

Tied any money for policy to Joe Biden yet? No? Sad for you that you can't use another talking point.
Let him find a "red state" article about another anonymous whistleblower. He clearly MUST be right.

While conveniently IGNORING the Trumps personally profiting from the Saudis.
Youre still running with that little shit nugget? Jo from Jersey told you its true, eh?
Trump caused the PGA to sell to LIV!!!!!1 You fucks get dumber and dumber. :lol:
Tell us more about your expert experience about "shell companies".
I dont claim to be an expert. I just know that the "Biden Brand" created some because they are actually registered in Delaware. You can literally look them up. That is why dot is showing his cowardice and he wont answer that they are real because his entire argument is based on "nuh uh". If he admits the shell companies are real, which they are, then that destroys his whole argument that everything the committee has is fake. Its painfully obvious that he has backed himself into a corner. Same with "why do people create shell companies?" Everyone knows why people create shell companies, but again, he cant say that because then that means the "Biden Brand" created shell companies to obfuscate the tracking of foreign money. Coward and a pussy.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Somebody still can't tie Joe Biden to cash for policy and is clearly pissed about it. Connect your Pepe Silva dots for us, Cheester.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:49 am Somebody still can't tie Joe Biden to cash for policy and is clearly pissed about it. Connect your Pepe Silva dots for us, Cheester.
Thats what the committee is investigating. Right now there is an abundance of circumstantial evidence which you continue to ignore so what you think is some sort of "gotcha" is actually easily seen as pathetic, partisan and naive. One of the things the committee has uncovered is the numerous "Biden Brand" shell companies which according to subpoenaed bank documents then transferred money to Biden family members and other "associates". One of the accounts is weirdly labeled JRB.
You are a coward, a pussy and a hypocrite.
Do you believe the shell companies are real and why do people create shell companies?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:22 am Image
Are they? Is there? How much of it has been manufactured and exposed as doing so? How much has been rehashed from the Ukraine impeachment, long since debunked? And last and most important, have you found a tie of cash for policy to Joe Biden yet? Weird how the writing is and has been on the wall for your boy from day one, but you can't or won't see that. You can however see through all the lies that Republicans have put forward about Joe Biden and still come to the conclusion that he's corrupt. Sounds like a predetermined conclusion regardless of facts. Leaves you only one path, prove it. We're waiting.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I DONT CARE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP. Weird how you cant talk about Shit Show without bringing up Trump. I hope Trump is eliminated from the race. Is that clear enough for you?
What we're waiting for is for you to answer this, which you, like the coward and pussy you are, keep dodging:

Have you asked yourself why you cant answer this question? If everything is lies this should be pretty easy to debunk.
You are a coward, pussy and hypocrite all rolled into one. Remember when just yesterday you accused Animal of dodging a question while you have dodged this question for 3 days now. :lol:
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:15 pm I DONT CARE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP. Weird how you cant talk about Shit Show without bringing up Trump. I hope Trump is eliminated from the race. Is that clear enough for you?
What we're waiting for is for you to answer this, which you, like the coward and pussy you are, keep dodging:

Have you asked yourself why you cant answer this question? If everything is lies this should be pretty easy to debunk.
You are a coward, pussy and hypocrite all rolled into one. Remember when just yesterday you accused Animal of dodging a question while you have dodged this question for 3 days now. :lol:
You're willing to vote for someone that you wish to be eliminated from the race. Why?

Because a twice impeached, 4 time indicted, insurrectionist inducing con man is the best choice out of everybody? The guy who DIDN'T RESPOND TO HUMAN BEINGS ATTACKING THE CAPITOL is the guy for you because you can't understand that there IS AND CONTINUES TO BE NO EVIDENCE OF BIDEN'S BEING EVEN A FRACTION OF AS CORRUPT AS YOUR "PLAN B"? Talk about shit for credibility.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:15 pm I DONT CARE ABOUT DONALD TRUMP. Weird how you cant talk about Shit Show without bringing up Trump. I hope Trump is eliminated from the race. Is that clear enough for you?
Haven't I? Or are you just getting angry and forgetting the flow of events on this, reduced to lashing out? It doesn't matter because you were stupid enough to post that you'd still vote for him if given the choice so I genuinely don't care about what you hope happens. Fact remains that you're going to go for Trump again by your own words. If you don't like that, retract it, cause that's all we're doing. Holding you to your word.

Since you're having trouble tying Joe Biden to taking cash for policy, let's make it easier for you, Cheesy. How about proving Obama was born in Kenya? Maybe if you can pull that one off, you can reinvigorate your hope and change the fact that you can't prove Joe Biden is corrupt.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

It really is funny watching him devolve in to deathproof levels of drivel.

He's even responding like Trump in his responses, just repeating things hoping that SOMEONE might believe in him.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:42 pm
Haven't I? Or are you just getting angry and forgetting the flow of events on this, reduced to lashing out? It doesn't matter because you were stupid enough to post that you'd still vote for him if given the choice so I genuinely don't care about what you hope happens. Fact remains that you're going to go for Trump again by your own words. If you don't like that, retract it, cause that's all we're doing. Holding you to your word.

Since you're having trouble tying Joe Biden to taking cash for policy, let's make it easier for you, Cheesy. How about proving Obama was born in Kenya? Maybe if you can pull that one off, you can reinvigorate your hope and change the fact that you can't prove Joe Biden is corrupt.
Coward, pussy and hypocrite. This is what you are. Cant address the actual topic of the shell companies so you dodge and deflect. I dont care about Obama. I dont care about Trump. Try to stay focused. You can delete the question all you want coward, its right here waiting for you :lol:

Yes, if trump is the nominee I will vote for him. Ive already said that and I dont care if you dont like it. I'm not hiding anything. I would prefer him not even be in the race though. Why do you keep deflecting to Trump; are you that embarrassed by your pussiness? You really should be because your cowardice is growing to legendary status. Coward and a pussy. The same quivering twat that accused Animal of dodging a question has to continually delete the question in his posts because hes embarrassed by the fact that he cant answer it. Astonishingly pathetic. :lol:

Its pretty easy to understand: Just like there are candidates you undoubtedly would prefer over Shit Show you'll still vote for him if hes the nominee. Its not that complicated. I understand youre desperate to take the focus of this discussion off of Shit Show but now that its been explained to you try to stay on topic, retard. We are talking about Joe Shit Show Biden and the "Biden Brand".
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:47 pm It really is funny watching him devolve in to deathproof levels of drivel.

He's even responding like Trump in his responses, just repeating things hoping that SOMEONE might believe in him.
You think the Canadian border is just as bad as the southern border and that companies should advertise there. Youve proven youre a retard.
"Someone"? Like CNN?

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:04 pm Yes, if trump is the nominee I will vote for him. Ive already said that and I dont care if you dont like it. I'm not hiding anything. I would prefer him not even be in the race though.
That's called being a coward who would vote for a criminal, something you clearly hate but only if it plays to partisan politics apparently. I also don't care what you call me, it doesn't change the fact that you can't prove a tie to Joe Biden of cash for policy. That's the only thing relevant in your cause, but because you can't prove it, you throw everything at the wall to see what sticks. Because it doesn't apply to him, it doesn't stick. Find something that does, then you can talk.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:04 pm Its pretty easy to understand: Just like there are candidates you undoubtedly would prefer over Shit Show you'll still vote for him if hes the nominee. Its not that complicated. I understand youre desperate to take the focus of this discussion off of Shit Show but now that its been explained to you try to stay on topic, retard. We are talking about Joe Shit Show Biden and the "Biden Brand".
I'm not the one ignoring the vast swath of fake evidence to portray that which you want the subject to be. Would I prefer someone else to Joe Biden? Maybe, but I also know that he is a better choice than what your traitors will produce. That's the difference. We both know Joe Biden isn't optimal but he's as always the safe or at worst less bad choice between the two at the end. Contrast that to what you're on the record wanting. Either a charisma and law vacuum in DeSantis, or the more likely result, the wannabe dictator that would rather cancel the Constitution and democracy over going to jail. Don't like that, retract your stance then. Until then, you're a petty politics coward unwilling to stand for law and order.

You got proof Joe Biden took cash for policy yet? I guess there still is no Biden Brand like you want.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:06 pm
saltydog wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:47 pm It really is funny watching him devolve in to deathproof levels of drivel.

You think the Canadian border is just as bad as the southern border and that companies should advertise there. Youve proven youre a retard.
"Someone"? Like CNN?

Obviously, you and the rest of the easily duped (Animaniac, Bike Man, etc.) didn't realize that starting with "Sponsoring the wall", I was delving into satire. Funny, YOU are the one with the constant melts here about tinfoil, Alex Jones' led conspiracies.

Take a breath and relax. I'm sure you have an exciting Fall NFL football season to look forward too.
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Think Nikki did well last night...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ricrude wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:00 pm Think Nikki did well last night...
Yep. Shes solid.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:26 pm
Yep. Shes solid.
A woman at the top of the GOP ticket? LOL
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

saltydog wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:37 pm
Yep. Shes solid.
At least this one is qualified...she didn't need kneepads...speaks well...has good ideas and real experience...and most importantly, doesn't cackle like an insane San Francisco crack whore.
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Yep. Shes solid.
Yeah those damn racist and sexist Republican voters went and accidentally elected her governor twice!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:36 pm
Yep. Shes solid.
Yeah those damn racist and sexist Republican voters went and accidentally elected her governor twice!
It's South Carolina, the GOP would elect an expired carton of milk over a "D" candidate.